2013 and a controversial disallowed four-pointer

in Regeln und Informationen 13.03.2018 04:50
von riluowanying123 • Anwärter | 76 Beiträge

Daniel Ricciardo insists he will go for it if racing Nico Rosberg or Lewis Hamilton for victory in Brazil, though he will not attempt anything kamikaze that could swing the title battle.The affect other teams could have on the title fight has been brought into sharp focus ahead of this weekends Brazilian Grand Prix following the revelation Mercedes boss Toto Wolff called Jos Verstappen to warn his son, Max, not to do anything reckless in the last two races. Rosberg leads the championship by 19 points and would take the title with a maiden win this Sunday.Ricciardo starts from sixth on the grid but will not hold back if he finds himself in a position to win and has to pass either Mercedes driver to do so.?When asked if his mindset would change in that instance, Ricciardo replied: I havent really come into that, like I havent been approached with that scenario yet, but up until now it has not crossed my mind. If we are talking about a race win, I am going for it. Again, I am not going to do a kamikaze and take us both out, but if I feel that it is a move that I can make stick sure I will go for it.It is not fair of anyone, particularly [Red Bull]. The team wouldnt be happy. It is the last thing I personally want to do is hang back and watch it all unfold. If we are in a position in the race to fight, it is going to be a very nice position. If we are with Mercedes it probably means that there is some rain on the track. But sure if there is a move which is there, and I dont feel that it is going to take any of us out, I will definitely go for it.Asked if he felt it was unfair to ask his teammate Verstappen, or any other F1 driver, to compete at anything less than 100 percent because of someone elses title fight, he replied: Yes, exactly we are there to race, and for us to all cruise around and just let the Mercedes drivers fight it out doesnt make sense.If we can be in that fight with them then that is part of the championship, that is the way it is supposed to go. We will have it in the back of our mind but I dont think that will change too much.As a concept I dont think that is right. I understand it from a respect point of view, but you have to race because what is different now than in Melbourne? At the start of the year we are all racing and trying to maximize our position. In a way if it is like we dont attack them or we dont go for an opportunity, in a way we are fixing the championship by not doing that.So the championship should be an accumulation of all those races, and whatever happens, happens. I completely see the respect side of it, but it doesnt mean that we should not try to do something if we can. Tank Carradine Jersey . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Steve Young Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. http://www.cheap49ersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-kyle-juszczyk-jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Dontae Johnson Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Y.A. Tittle Jersey . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. The mental scars have finally healed for North Queensland.But Cowboys playmaker Johnathan Thurston reckons they will be as raw as ever for Cronulla in Friday nights NRL preliminary final at Allianz Stadium.And hes not even talking about the Sharks 49-year premiership drought.Thurston believed Cronulla were yet to exorcise their demons from the 39-0 thumping they received from the Cowboys in last years semi-final in Townsville.I think that will be driving them, Thurston said.They didnt play too well up here.We were pretty clinical that night.No doubt that will be motivating them.Thurston even hoped Sharks playmaker Chad Townsend may be carrying a bit of extra baggage.The Cronulla half was surprisingly benched late in their last clash, a qualifying win over Canberra.Obviously there is a bit of mental scarring when you get hooked with 20 to go, Thurston said of Townsend.I am sure he is level headed enough to make sure it doesnt happen.It may work in his favour, he might blitz it now.Thurston confirmed North Queensland had no such mental demons since ttheir historic premiership triumph last year.ddddddddddddntil then, the Cowboys had earned a reputation for being on the wrong end of crunch finals calls.There was the hand of Foran against Manly in 2012, Cronullas seventh tackle try in 2013 and a controversial disallowed four-pointer against Sydney Roosters in 2014.We are a totally different club and team to back then, Thurston said.What works for us is taking those decisions out of the officials hands.Now if we play well and get beaten we can cop it on the chin.Even Friday nights venue does not conjure up any dark memories for Thurston.North Queensland won their first final at Allianz Stadium in 2005 but have lost the past five at the venue - including those three controversial playoff matches that once haunted the club.Its just another field. I love playing there actually, Thurston said.Hopefully people come out of The Shire into the city - it should be a good night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).