IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have re-signed defensive end Anthony Spencer to a one-year deal worth up to $3. [url=http://

in Residenz des Hokage 21.02.2019 06:11
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have re-signed defensive end Anthony Spencer to a one-year deal worth up to $3. Mike Williams Jersey .5 million after he missed all but one game last season with a knee injury. Its the third straight one-year deal for Spencer after the Cowboys put the franchise tag on him in 2012 and 2013. The 30-year-old Spencer hurt his left knee during the off-season last year and aggravated the injury at the start of training camp. He missed the preseason and the opener before playing in Week 2, and then had a second operation in as many months and was out the rest of the season. Spencer moved from linebacker to end last year when the Cowboys switched to the 4-3 defence. The contract was announced on Saturday. Mike Pouncey Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Antonio Gates Jersey . Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas appeared to be on track to gain election from the Baseball Writers Association of America on Wednesday, and Craig Biggio could join them. http://www.chargersauthenticshop.com/Chargers-Desmond-King-Draft-Jersey/ . A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby. CHICAGO -- The Chicago Blackhawks got a boost Friday when forward Marian Hossa practiced with the team for the first time in two weeks. Hossa participated in Chicagos morning skate before its game against the Nashville Predators. He has been shelved by an upper-body injury since the first period of the Blackhawks 5-1 victory over Pittsburgh at Soldier Field on March 1. "First day with the team, I felt actually better than I did yesterday and thats good sign," he saidd. Uchenna Nwosu Jersey. The 35-year-old Hossa hopes to play Sunday at home against Detroit or Tuesday at Philadelphia. He has 24 goals and 26 assists in 57 games this season for the defending Stanley Cup champions. "He looked good out there. He skated well," coach Joel Quenneville said. "Not playing tonight, but real close." Hossa was slowed by a back injury during the NHL finals last year against Boston, but he said this injury is unrelated to that one. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).