www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com

in Regeln und Informationen 21.02.2019 02:40
von hongwei28 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

Maybe Danny Isidora ISN’T the starting center There have been some legitimate questions about the offensive line for the Minnesota Vikings heading in to the season White Dalvin Cook Jersey , and we still don’t have full clarity as we head towards week one. Although starting C Pat Elflein has come off the Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list, he isn’t expected to be ready to play in the opener, so when the Vikes traded with the New York Giants for Brett Jones and cutdowns came and went, the thought was that he would be the guy to hold down the fort until Elf...wait for it...came off the shelf.Boom, I’m here all week.Anyway, the consensus was Jones would be the center White Ben Gedeon Jersey , and Tom Compton would probably be the left guard in the short term. When Elflein comes back the hope would be he takes over starting center duties and Jones would slide over to LG.Yesterday, that was kind of thrown for a loop when NFL Network and insider Brian Baldinger reported that Danny Isisdora would start at center this Sunday. That seemed really odd, since Isidora only started at center one time in his life...and that was last Thursday in the Vikings preseason finale against Tennessee.In Isidora’s defense, he looked good...but playing in a fourth preseason game against many guys who are no longer in the NFL is a lot different than week one of the regular season. Baldy’s report was actually given some reinforcement yesterday when Mike Zimmer described Isidora as ‘a natural’ at the position, although he was non-committal on who the starter would be.Today though, QB Kirk Cousins...I know I know http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-rashod-hill-jersey , ‘sources’ and all that...seemed to refute the Baldinger report and tweet by maybe tipping the hand of who the starter at center is:And by ‘maybe tipping the hand’, I mean ‘telling us who the starting center is going to be’. I think it makes perfect sense that it will be Jones, which means Compton probably gets the start at LG, like most of us originally thought.So unless this is the greatest set of NFL center subterfuge in history, it looks like Brett Jones is the starting C on Sunday.And so ends The Great Center War with nary a shot, and it paled in comparison to The Great QB Wars.And as fun as a starting center controversy might have been Youth Everson Griffen Jersey , I say let us have Peace In Our Time.Report: Danny Isidora to start at center for Vikings on Sunday Even with the preseason in the rear view mirror, the Minnesota Vikings still have some questions along the offensive line that need answering before Sunday’s season opener against the San Francisco 49ers. According to one prominent NFL insider, the answer to one of those questions appears to be one that I don’t think anyone was expecting.Brian Baldinger is reporting that the Vikings’ starting center on Sunday afternoon will be none other than Danny Isidora.Isidora’s first start at center. . .at any level. . .came in the preseason finale against the Tennessee Titans this past Thursday. His second one will apparently come on Sunday when the Vikings open the regular season at U.S. Bank Stadium.This obviously means that, as speculated, the Vikings will not have the services of regular starting center Pat Elflein on Sunday. Elflein, who was removed from the Physically Unable to Perform list at Saturday’s 53-man roster deadline Youth Adam Thielen Jersey , is still likely a few weeks away from hitting the field. He just wasn’t so far away that the Vikings felt they needed to have him miss the first six weeks of the season.Unless I miss my guess, this also means that the newly-acquired Brett Jones will be starting at left guard rather than center on Sunday. Jones did start two games at left guard for the New York Giants over the past couple of seasons, but had the majority of his starts in the pivot.So, based on this intel, it appears that the Vikings starting offensive line on Sunday is going to be:LT Riley ReiffLG Brett JonesC Danny IsidoraRG Mike RemmersRT Rashod Hill/Brian O’NeillI’d expect Hill to get the start at right tackle, but I can’t completely count out O’Neill http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-riley-reiff-jersey , who put together a much better preseason than I think most people expected.What do you think of the decision. . .should it be true. . .that the Vikings will start Danny Isidora at center on Sunday afternoon?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).