Manor F1 reserve driver Alexander Rossi claimed an unlikely victory in the 100th edition of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday. [url

in Residenz des Hokage 20.02.2019 06:14
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Manor F1 reserve driver Alexander Rossi claimed an unlikely victory in the 100th edition of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday. Air Max 95 Clearance . Rossi, who returned to the United States this year after failing to nail down a 2016 seat in Formula 1, just made it to the finish line before running out of gas at the end of a race which had been dominated by fuel strategy.A number of his closest rivals had to stop for a splash of fuel in the closing laps, with Carlos Munoz and Josef Newgarden the chief losers after having swapped the lead for a good deal of the closing stages of the race. They both made late visits to the pits, handing Rossi the lead, and the American was able to hold on to claim victory, one he could only celebrate after his Honda was towed back in.He is the first driver to have won the race on his debut since 2001. Rossi was driving in the Indy 500 for the first time I have no idea how we pulled that off, said Rossi, who is in his fifth year in Formula 1 as a test driver after serving Caterham and Marussia, also taking part in five grands prix for Manor Marussia last season.The only actual site of an oval that Id ever been to was Phoenix in February, Im definitely a rookie on ovals.Obviously street courses I have an understanding about. But IndyCar is a whole different can of worms than anything Ive been a part of. Its incredibly competitive and incredibly close. You have to be perfect all three days, everyone around you, drivers and teams.Hamilton wins Monaco thrillerAndretti Racing team-mate Munoz eventually came home second - his second runner-up finish in four years - with Newgarden in third ahead of veteran Tony Kanaan.Max Chilton, another driver who has lined up for Manor in F1, finished 15th in the Chip Ganassi.Dont miss this weeks F1 Report for full analysis and reaction to the epic Monaco GP and Lewis Hamiltons return to winning ways. Sky F1s David Croft and Marc Priestley join Craig Slater on Wednesday at 8.30pm on Sky Sports F1 Also See: Rosberg baffled by Merc pace Trio penalised, Kimi escapes Cheap Air Max 95 China .Connor Graham, Alex Lintuniemi and Sam Studnicka also scored for Ottawa (11-8-2). Liam Herbst made 21 saves for the win.Brendan Lemieux had both of Barries (10-10-2) goals. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. http://www.cheapairmax95china.com/ . Gauteng High Court Judge Dunstan Mlambo ruled Tuesday that South African media houses will be allowed to install three remote controlled cameras in court for the Olympic athletes trial starting next week to capture images that likely will be seen by millions around the world.A recent impromptu brawl between rival coaches Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei (The Axe Murderer) Silva on the TV set of "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" had MMA fans rushing to find the video. Not (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey. The UFC womens bantamweight champion, who was a coach on Season 18, has no time for the reality TV show these days. "I dont watch The Ultimate Fighter now that I know how much bull is in it," said Rousey, adding an extra syllable to bull. "I dont support it." "I used to watch it all the time. Now I wont watch it," she added. Rousey said she was turned off "by the blatant disrespect the production had for the athletes." The series which debuted in 2005, is produced by Pilgrim Studios which specializes in reality TV. "They dont know the first thing about fighting," said Rousey. "They only know about reality TV and they treated us like we were Real Housewives of Atlanta and not elite athletes that should be respected. "And I dont support people like that so I dont watch the show anymore." The UFC acknowledged its womens champion had not enjoyed her experience on the program. "Its no secret that Ronda didnt have a good time on The Ultimate Fighter," UFC president Dana White said in a statement provided when The Canadian Press asked for a response from the show producers to Rouseys comments. "When youre on a reality show and youre caught up in the moment, and you do things and you say things without thinking, ssometimes when it airs, youre not 100 per cent thrilled with the way you acted or the way you looked. Wholesale Air Max 95. Its happened to me too. Its part of reality television. "Not everyone is crazy with reality TV and its no secret that Ronda butted heads with people in production and on the show. You cant change her mind, thats the way she feels." White also defended the reality TV show, which has spawned spinoffs in Canada, Australia, Brazil, China, Mexico and the United Kingdom. Filming for the latest season takes place this month. "This is the 20th season of The Ultimate Fighter and for many fighters it was an amazing experience, it changed their lives," White said." Not just for the fighters competing on The Ultimate Fighter, but for the coaches too. "The show took Chuck Liddell to the next level, Matt Hughes to the next level, B.J. Penn to the next level. A large number of the superstars of the UFC blew up after being on The Ultimate Fighter. Its not going to be an amazing experience for everybody. Every season fighters have different experiences on the show, and theyre not always good. Thats part of reality television." The UFC conceived the show as a way to get its product on TV. Aspiring UFC fighters spend six weeks in a house together, denied access to the outside world other than to train and fight. With established UFC fighters serving as coaches, the cast members compete against each other with the last man or woman standing earning a UFC contract. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).