KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Determined to end a two-year title drought, Lee Westwood shot a 7-under 65 Thursday to take the lead a

in Residenz des Hokage 20.02.2019 06:13
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Determined to end a two-year title drought, Lee Westwood shot a 7-under 65 Thursday to take the lead at storm-affected Malaysian Open. Discount Air Max 1 . Westwood had a bogey at his first hole but birdied four of his closing five to take a one-shot lead ahead of Nicolas Colsaerts of Belgium before play was suspended because of the risk of lightning. A tropical downpour in the afternoon had previously halted play for more than an hour, and 45 players in the 156-man field will have to complete their first round on Friday. The 36th-ranked Westwood is coming off a seventh-place finish at the Masters last weekend -- his best so far this year -- and is looking to repeat his Malaysian Open victory from 1997. "I didnt make the best of starts bogeying ... the first hole, but fortunately that didnt set the tone," Westwood said. "I hit it really well and hit it close a lot. I had to be patient because I was hitting good putts and they werent going in (until) I holed one from about eight feet on my 16th." Colsaerts recovered from a neck injury that forced him out of the Houston Open earlier this month and carded a 66. Northern Irelands Michael Hoey and Portugals Ricardo Santos were a stroke further back in the co-sanctioned European and Asian Tour event. Colsaerts, a former Ryder Cup player who has slipped to 131st in the world, had eight birdies and two bogeys in his round. "Ive felt Ive played pretty well since early in the season, but theres always been a stretch of holes where Ive shot myself in the foot for some reason," Colsaerts said. "Ive missed good opportunities to have good weeks. So the plan is to come back here to get some momentum and confidence back." Defending champion Kiradech Aphibarnrat of Thailand shot a 71 and 2012 winner Louis Oosthuizen of South Africa had a 72. Cheap Wholesale Air Max 1 . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. Cheap Air Max 1 China . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. http://www.airmax1wholesale.com/ . "There are a lot of things that are going very well in this organization. Im not coming in here to rip things apart," Nicholson told reporters Friday. "I know what Hockey Canada was when I started, and I know where this (Oilers) organization is today.Milan, Italy (SportsNetwork.com) - Inter Milan confirmed on Monday that forward Lukas Podolski has joined the club on loan from Arsenal for the remainder of the season. The 29-year-old trained with Inter on Monday after completing the move and he could find himself on the bench when the club meets defending champions Juventus on Tuesday. Podolski secured a move tto Arsenal in 2012 from Cologne, but he has failed to appear in a league match for the Gunners this term. Cheap Air Max 1 Sale. A Germany international, Podolski was a member of the 2014 World Cup winning side for the Germans, while he also won the FA Cup with Arsenal last season. Inter sits in 11th place in Serie A, six points adrift of a spot in the Champions League. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).