MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina -- Italy took a 2-1 lead over Argentina in the Davis Cup first round by winning a four-set doubles on S

in Residenz des Hokage 19.02.2019 06:03
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina -- Italy took a 2-1 lead over Argentina in the Davis Cup first round by winning a four-set doubles on Saturday. Jan Vertonghen Jersey . Fabio Fognini and Simone Bolelli defeated Eduardo Schwank and Horacio Zeballos 6-7 (6), 7-6 (8), 7-6 (3), 6-4 in a four-hour match on outdoor clay. Italy needs to win one of the reverse singles on Sunday to wrap it up, with Fognini expected to face Carlos Berlocq and Andreas Seppi against Juan Monaco. Italy has won the Davis Cup once, and Argentina has been a runner-up four times. Argentina was without its top player Juan Martin del Potro, who has skipped the cup to concentrate on the ATP tour. Thomas Meunier Jersey .Jeff Green, playing in his second preseason game after missing the first four because of a calf strain, had 18 points. The Celtics (3-3) shot 47.2 per cent from the floor and made 15 of 37 3-point attempts. Dedryck Boyata Jersey . Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Koen-Casteels-Belgium-Jersey/ . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento.MONTREAL -- Canadian short-track star Marie-Eve Drolet has shown that she can return to the highest level in her sport even after taking an extended break. Its something she hopes to do again after she has her first child in the New Year. Drolet announced Wednesday that she and husband Corey Crysler are expecting in late January and that shell miss the upcoming speedskating season. The 32-year-old from Saguenay, Que., who won Olympic silver at the Sochi Games, hopes to eventually return to the national team and compete at the 2018 Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea. "Its a big challenge and I like challenges," she said. "It just pushes me in my life to go forward. That would be great if I could do it." Drolet won bronze in the womens relay event at the 2002 Games in Salt Lake City before taking six years off fromm the sport to study and travel. Thibaut Courtois Belgium Jersey. She took up the sport again in 2008 and quickly got back into it. "You suck at first," she said. "And then you see your evolution super fast. Its kind of fun to see actually and its impressive. I really liked that." Drolet won overall world junior titles in 2000 and 2001 and has won 27 medals in senior international competitions. She has also shown that she can come back from significant injury. Drolet broke her hip at the Olympic trials in August, just six months before the Sochi Games. "It was really hard to come back from that too," she said. "Its two comebacks and I think I now know how to manage myself and how hard it is." Drolet said her pregnancy is going well and she is due in mid-January. She plans to start training again in May. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).