Padres manager Bud Black said Cashner

in Abwesenheit 19.02.2019 03:34
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

PEORIA, Ariz. -- Andrew Cashner was picked to start for the San Diego Padres on opening day against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Padres manager Bud Black said Cashner will pitch March 30 at Petco Park. Black made the announcement before Cashners fourth spring training start Thursday night against San Francisco. "I think its well-deserved, the way he pitched the second half of last season," Black said. "Youve heard me say it before: Its a feather in the cap for a pitcher to get an opening day assignment." In his first full season as a starter, Cashner went 10-9 with a 3.09 ERA last year. The right-hander appeared in 31 games, including 26 starts. Jason Sanders Dolphins Jersey . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. Miami Dolphins Jerseys . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project". http://www.officialauthenticdolphinsshop...ola-jersey.html. The same cant be said of last Saturdays 2-2 draw at Olympic Stadium against a very weakened New York Red Bulls side and one which had three stalwarts in Henry, Cahill and Olave back home in Harrison, NJ. Jason Sanders Jersey .Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday. Albert Wilson Jersey . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France.BOSTON - Boston Bruins defenceman Zdeno Chara is back on the ice.The 2009 Norris Trophy winner returned for Thursday nights game against the Chicago Blackhawks. Chara missed seven weeks since tearing the posterior cruciate ligament in his left knee Oct. 23.The Bruins went 11-8-1 without him..dddddddddddd 6-foot-9 Slovak, Chara had been the anchor of the Bruins defence since they signed him as a free agent in 2006. He had two goals and an assist in the first nine games this season before he was injured in a collision with New York Islanders forward John Tavares. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).