Teague answers that question with a simple

in Abwesenheit 13.02.2019 07:00
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

7. Teague one handed three pointerTheres something to be said about having the nerve to go up and take a shot from downtown late in a close playoff game, but what is there really to say when that shot is one handed? Teague answers that question with a simple Jordan like shrug of the shoulders.6. Josh McRoberts Dunks over BirdmanWhats the best way to handle getting dunked on? Just simply walk away as Birdman does after Bobcats power forward Josh McRoberts shows him which one of them can really take flight.5. Vince Carter Buzzer BeaterAlthough this buzzer beater by Vince Carter brought up some bad memories for Raptors fans, its still a necessary inclusion. At 37 years old, Carter shows why hes still a threat on the court, and why the Raptors have shown interest in bringing Vinsanity back to Toronto this summer.4. Lillard Tomahawk JamWow. This clip features Lillard throwing down an insane tomahawk jam with his opposite hand. One can only hope we get to see a little more of Lillard in next years post-season, as the playoffs seem to light a bonfire under him.3. DeRozan Left Handed DunkWhile the Raptors valiantly represented what the North side could do in the playoffs, DeMar De Rozan showcased what he could do with his South paw, throwing down a vicious dunk. Its never easy losing a game 7, but you just have to believe the Raptors are in good hands with DeRozan at the helm, no matter which hand he decides to jam with.2. Stephenson FlopWhile the other top plays on this list are actual "top" plays, this flop play was too good to exclude from the list. Stephensons egregious flop happened only a couple of days ago and has already sparked a massive meme movement called "sleepy Stephenson." What can we say, we love the arts.1. Lillard Buzzer BeaterBefore this years playoffs who knew Lillard was this cold blooded? Not only did this three pointer clinch the game, it clinched the series. The Trailblazers playoff run may have been a quick flash, but with Lillard leading the charge, expect the North-Westerners to shine bright next season. Scarpe Yeezy Originali . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. Adidas Yeezy Vendita Italia .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. http://www.adidasyeezyscontate.it/. Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. Scarpe Yeezy Scontate . Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said. Yeezy Boost Scontate . Blatter, a 75-year-old Swiss executive who has been in office since 1998, was handed a final four-year term as head of footballs governing body in a vote at FIFAs congress. He won 186 votes out of 203 ballots.Daniel Sprongs season has been full of distractions, including the TV crew that follows him around to document his every move.But the Charlottetown Islanders star forward remains focused on his future even as he deals with the cameras, frequent media coverage, various draft ranking updates and a citizenship application thats slowly crawling through Canadas immigration system.Im playing for my future, Sprong said in a recent interview. I think its fair to say at the beginning of the year I was focused a lot on off-the-ice things with rankings, what people were saying about me, writing about me. I put a lot of pressure on myself.Its easy to understand how a 17-year-old could get lost in the hoopla that comes with being the subject of consistent scrutiny and exposure.On Thursday, Sprong was preparing to have a camera crew from a major sports network follow him around for the fifth time this season to film every part of his life for a pre-draft television documentary about some of the games best prospects.It was a bit of a distraction at first, but Sprong said he and his teammates are embracing the extra attention. Islanders defenceman David Henley is also featured on the show.“It’s cool, and it’s an honour to be selected for it,” said Sprong, whose QMJHL team is 17-17-1-1 and fourth in its division. “The team has some fun with it, and it’s neat to be a part of.”A native of the Netherlands, Sprongs family moved to Montreal when he was seven so he would have a better opportunity at a hockey career. He flourished at every level in minor hockey, and was rewarded in 2013 when he was taken in the first round (13th overall) in the Quebec League draft by the Islanders.Sprong burst onto the scene in his rookie season, leading all underage scorers with 68 points in 67 games.dddddddddddd He’s followed that up with a solid second year, posting 20 goals and 20 assists through 36 games after an early-season lull.He scored twice against Halifax on Thursday and has now scored four times in his last two games.But despite his success, Sprong’s Dutch roots have prevented him from suiting up for Canadian national team programs. His agent and lawyer are working on his behalf to complete his bid for citizenship, but until his application is accepted he won’t be able to play for Team Canada at any level.And that’s a shame, said Islanders general manager Grant Sonier, because Hockey Canada has expressed interest in Sprong.“He considers himself Canadian, he loves Canada, and once the paperwork is worked out, I’m sure Hockey Canada will be happy,” said Sonier. “A lot of hockey people will be glad to get him on that international stage.”Sprong agrees he’d like to have the issue resolved soon than later, but said he has “no idea” when that will be.In the meantime, he has set his sights on the NHL Entry Draft in June and finding a way to climb through the first-round rankings. Considered an offensive dynamo, Sprong possesses Patrick Kane-like offensive awareness and evasiveness, said Sonier.“He’s an excellent skater with incredible hand-eye co-ordination, and a tremendous shot,” Sonier said.But he isn’t without his blemishes. Theres some concern among scouts — and even his own GM — that Sprongs defensive zone play needs to improve.“I’m offensive-minded, and I think of that first before defence sometimes,” Sprong admits. “Maybe leaving the zone too early to get a breakaway, thinking ahead a little bit. I’m working at being better in the d-zone, and my goal is to be a 200-foot player and a threat in all three zones.” Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).