SACRAMENTO, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapnikesb.com/]Discount Nike SB Shoes[/url] . -- Barring a change of heart from the league

in Residenz des Hokage 01.02.2019 04:27
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Discount Nike SB Shoes . -- Barring a change of heart from the league offices, Sacramento centre DeMarcus Cousins has played his last game of the season. He definitely went out with a bang. Cousins recorded his eighth straight double-double with 35 points and 15 rebounds but picked up his 16th technical foul of the season late in the fourth quarter of the Kings 106-103 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday night. By NBA rules, Cousins must sit out Sacramentos final regular season game at home against Phoenix on Wednesday. "Im not going to talk about it," said Cousins, who had sat for several minutes in front of his locker with his head hung low. Kings coach Mike Malone was willing to discuss it and said the team might contact the NBA to get the technical removed, citing Cousins most recent behaviour. The technical was his first since Feb. 25 and ended the longest stretch of his career without one. "I feel for him," Malone said. "He has made a concerted effort to handle his emotions and not get that last tech. Well try to do whatever we can to get that rescinded but its disappointing because I know it meant a lot to him." The Kings trailed by 11 in the third quarter and were down 82-81 before going on an 11-2 run to go in front for good. Cousins started the surge with a thunderous dunk and McCallum followed with consecutive 3-pointers, one from the left corner and the other from the right. The Timberwolves pulled to 100-98 with 1:13 left to play on three free throws by Kevin Love after Cousins was charged with the technical foul. Cousins then drove the baseline and dunked with 24.2 seconds remaining, helping Sacramento end a five-game losing streak while evening the season series with Minnesota. "Were still a team trying to grow and find ourselves," said Cousins, breaking his silence. "I think we took steps forward today. Weve been in those situations a couple times this season. Sometimes it went well, sometimes it didnt. We did a pretty good job tonight of handling the situation and overcoming adversity." J.J. Barea missed a 3-pointer and Love was off on a 16-foot jumper in the final 20 seconds for the Wolves. Love had 43 points and 11 rebounds for Minnesota after sitting out Fridays 112-110 win over Houston because of a hyperextended right elbow. "Our defence just wasnt good enough in the second half," Love said. "Offensively we were fine, but they kind of went on a run and never looked back." The Timberwolves lost after leading 62-51 with eight minutes left in the third in what might have been former Kings coach Rick Adelmans final appearance at Sleep Train Arena. The 67-year-old Minnesota coach remains a beloved figure in the states capital, having guided the Kings from 1998-2006. Sacramento made the playoffs in each of his eight seasons and havent been back since. Adelman clearly has fond memories of those glory days in Sacramento and hes been back numerous times as a visiting coach as well. This game, however, might hold special significance since it might be Adelmans last. He has taken time away from coaching each of the past two years to take care of his wife, Mary Kay, who has had health problems. Speculation around the NBA now is that Adelman will step away for good at the end of the season. "Ive always said that the eight years here were a tremendous experience," Adelman said. "We had a lot of fun, we had really good team and the fans during that run were terrific." Minnesota trailed by 11 early before going on a 12-0 run in the second quarter capped by Dante Cunninghams three-point play that put the Wolves up 40-32. Love finished the half with 13 points, including two free throws to give Minnesota a 52-47 halftime lead. The Timberwolves extended their lead to 62-51 with 8:03 left in the third, then Sacramento went on its big run. NOTES: Kings F Rudy Gay (lower back strain) sat out for the third time in four games. ... Cousins moved past Vlade Divac for eighth on Sacramentos career scoring list. Wholesale Nike SB Shoes . Less than 24 hours after the Wolves lost at home to the Mavericks, 100-98, NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn announced Tuesday that Kevin Love was fouled on his right arm by Shawn Marion in the closing seconds and should have been awarded two free throws. Cheap Nike SB Shoes China . Hazard lasted just 18 minutes in Tuesdays contest before being substituted with the calf problem, and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes he will be without his star winger for at least the next two weeks. http://www.cheapnikesb.com/ . Josh Bailey had a goal and an assist as the New York Islanders earned a 2-1 win over Ottawa Wednesday, leaving the Senators five points out of a playoff spot with just five games to play and four teams ahead of them.SURREY, B.C. -- Steve Myddelton does not bleed Calgary Stampeders red anymore. After four-plus seasons with the Stamps, it took only one trip across the Rocky Mountains for the offensive lineman to gain a whole new perspective on his CFL career. "My outlook is very different from what it has been for the last five years -- Ill tell you that much," said Myddelton after his first workout Monday with the B.C. Lions after the club returned to practice after a bye week. The Lions acquired Myddelton, a 27-year-old Barrie, Ont., native who is in the fifth year of a CFL career spent entirely with the Stampeders, for a conditional 2014 draft choice. Myddeltons first game with his new team will could come at home Saturday, against his old team. B.C. traded for the guard last week in a bid to acquire depth after promising rookie Kirby Fabien was lost for the season with a knee injury that required reconstructive surgery. Myddelton was one of two new faces in the B.C. fold Monday. The Lions also added defensive back Cameron Chism, a former Indianapolis Colt, to their practice roster. While Chism will likely have to wait a while for his turn, Myddelton is expected to draw into the lineup right away, although coach Mike Benevides was not offering confirmation. "Im really excited to be here," said Myddelton. "I cant wait to play against Calgary. "Theyre playing really good football right now. The Lions are obviously one of the premier teams in the league year in and year out. Its always an exciting matchup, and Im excited to be on the other side of the ball for it." But Myddelton, a St. Francis Xavier University alumnus who was drafted by Calgary in the fourth round (30th overall) in 2009, holds no ill feelings against his former club after Stampeders general manager and coach John Hufnagel decided to move him to a West Division rival. "Theyre a classy organization," said Myddelton. "Hes a classy guy." Now, Myddelton finds himself in the position of providing injury insurance after he battled injuries of his own. He lost his starting job with the Stamps after missing most of last season with a knee injury that required surgery to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. "I hurt myself two years ago but only missed four games towards the end of the season," he said. "I came back last year and was starting again, and then I blew my ACL out in practice and missed the remainder of the season, and this year there wasnt really a spot for me." Myddeltons ordeal was compounded by the fact he is in the last year of his contract and slated to become a free agent at the end of this season. Wholesale Nike SB Shoes Free Shipping. "I think all these things came into play," he said. "So it was hard the first few games of the season, realizing where I sat and what was happening. So it was nice to have something finalized and know that I have a home here for the rest of the season." He is grateful for an opportunity to help a Lions offensive line that is also grappling with centre Angus Reids back injury, which has placed him on the nine-game injured reserve list. Veteran guard Dean Valli, who has helped the Lions get through Fabiens injury by starting in his place, is playing on a rebuilt knee. "I have sympathy, really, for the guys whove gone down," said Myddelton. "Its a hard thing to deal with. But I also know that they can come back from it, because here I am less than a year later. Its not the end of anything. Also, it provided me with the opportunity to be here in the first place. So Im taking that (opportunity) for what it is and trying to do my best while Im here." Benevides is glad to have more depth on the offensive line as his club prepares to face the Stamps, whom he rates as the team to beat in the West after their win over the previously unbeaten Saskatchewan Roughriders last weekend. Although offensive linemen often toil anonymously, the Lions coach is already quite familiar with Myddelton and likes what he has seen. "I know (Myddelton) from prepping against him, and I know this: Hes an extremely intelligent player," said Benevides. "Hes a tough guy, hes a guy thats played and had some starts. Right now, hes a very good lineman, who has experience, whos been in the league now five years, that can step in. And, right now, if he stepped in right away, hed have an understanding." Chism, a 23-year-old Washington, D.C., native, who spent part of 2012 with Indianapolis before being released, was also brought in for depth purposes. He signed with the Colts as an undrafted free agent after starting 32 of his 44 games at Maryland, where he returned two interceptions for touchdowns. But he was released in September and did not receive another NFL opportunity this year. "Hes a guy thats been on the radar a little bit," said Benevides. Notes--The Lions knew of Chism from his days at Maryland and the fact he attended the same Forestville, Md., high school as B.C. defensive backs coach Mark Washington. a Lions slotback Nick Moore is expected to return to the lineup after missing the win over Winnipeg with an ankle injury. a B.C. defensive end Julius Williams has a chance to play after missing most of the season with a knee injury. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).