MARSEILLE, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France and defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga both advanced to the Open 13

in Residenz des Hokage 30.01.2019 06:26
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

MARSEILLE, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France and defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga both advanced to the Open 13 semifinals on Friday. Rickey Henderson Jersey . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Gasquet, ranked ninth, broke Dodig twice in the first set and once more in the second set, where he saved three break-points of his own. He sealed the win on his own serve when Dodigs forehand from the back of the court was wide. "I played a solid match. I served well, didnt really drop off at all during the match and managed to save some break-points," said Gasquet, who lost the Open Sud de France final in Montpellier to countryman Gael Monfils earlier this month. "Im happy to be in the semifinals. Its the first time Ive reached the semifinals here so Id like to get to the final." Gasquet next faces third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia, who won 6-3, 7-6 (1) against No. 8 Nicolas Mahut of France to reach his second consecutive semifinal. He leads the 23rd-ranked Gulbis 2-0 in the career head-to-heads. Tsonga, who improved to 4-0 against Roger-Vasselin, next faces Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff, who continued his run toward a first career final with a 6-4, 6-3 win against Frenchman Michael Llodra. "Edouard played very well. He took his chance in the tiebreaker and was very aggressive," Tsonga said. "It was tricky and Im glad to have got out of it. I hope I recover well so that I can play a good match tomorrow." Tsonga broke Roger-Vasselin twice in the second and third sets, and sealed victory on his first match point with a backhand pass down the line. But Tsonga, who had 39 winners, was unhappy with his overall performance. "I got through with my serve tonight," he said. "The rest wasnt great and at one point I wanted to leave the court because I was ashamed of how I was playing." The 23-year-old Struff, who is ranked 117th, had nine aces, won 87 per cent of first-service points, did not face a single break-point and broke Llodras serve three times in a dominant performance. Jhoulys Chacin Jersey . - Justin Turner is at his best with runners in scoring position, and he delivered again in a big spot for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Randy Jones Jersey . The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. http://www.authenticpadrespgear.com/padres-ozzie-smith-jersey/ .com) - Wayne Simmonds, Scott Laughton and Jakub Voracek each posted a goal and an assist as the Philadelphia Flyers thumped the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-1, on Saturday.Daytona Beach, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Tony Stewart is eager to get back in the race car and has no plans for a relief driver this weekend at Daytona International Speedway. Stewart, a three-time Sprint Cup Series champion, is expected to drive his No. 14 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet in Friday and Saturdays practice sessions, Saturday nights preseason race -- The Sprint Unlimited -- and Sundays qualifying for the Daytona 500. It will be Stewarts first time back in a race car since he suffered a broken right leg in an accident during a sprint car race last August in Oskaloosa, Iowa. He missed the final 15 races of the 2013 season. "Im excited about it," Stewart said during Thursdays Daytona 500 Media Day at Daytona International Speedway. "Its been a long time since August 5th. Normally, were talking about the offseason, and it just seems like it flies by. But this has been the slowest offseason that Ive ever had. Im ready to get going again." Stewart underwent three surgeries to repair his leg, including one where a metal rod was inserted inside his fractured tibia. Hes had months of pphysical therapy. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys. . "All of my therapy has been going really well, especially I would say in the last two weeks," he said. "I feel like weve made really huge gains. I dont know how we could be more prepared, honestly, than where we are right now. In a perfect scenario, everything would be healed 100 percent, and we wouldnt even be talking about it. My bone is about 65 percent healed right now." Last month, Mark Martin drove Stewarts No. 14 car during preseason testing at Daytona. Martin also substituted for Stewart in the car in 12 of the last 13 races this past season. Stewart is one of 18 drivers competing in The Sprint Unlimited at Daytona, which is a 75-lap, 187.5-mile race. He has won it three times. "I feel confident enough that were not going to have to worry about anything," Stewart said. "Weve planned for everything that we think might or could go wrong. And when I say, go wrong, its not going to be anything thats going to take me out of the race car. Its a matter of trying to make everything absolutely as comfortable as possible." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).