KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-jerryd-bayless-76ers-jerse y/]Jerryd Bayless Jersey[/url] . -- Two

in Residenz des Hokage 29.01.2019 06:46
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Jerryd Bayless Jersey . -- Two games in three weeks have taken their toll on the Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs. Both of the AFC West contenders were already missing several key players due to injuries before the Broncos 35-28 victory on Sunday. Several more players went down during the course of the game, including Denver wide receiver Trindon Holliday and Chiefs left tackle Brandon Albert. Holliday hurt his shoulder in the first half, shortly after Demaryius Thomas went down with a shoulder injury. Thomas eventually returned and finished the game. Albert went down with a sprained left knee later in the game. Chiefs coach Andy Reid said that an X-ray on the knee came back negative, but Albert will have an MRI exam on Monday. "See how he does here over night," Reid said. Chiefs tight end Anthony Fasano sustained a concussion when his head slammed to the turf in the third quarter and did not return. He had caught a touchdown pass earlier in the game. Kansas City safety Kendrick Lewis also left for several plays with a knee injury, though he managed to get treatment during the game and was on the field at the finish. "Im good," he said. "Just a little stinger." Broncos defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson went on injured reserve this week after dislocating his right hip in last weeks loss to New England, while defensive end Derek Wolfe was left behind in Denver after he was hospitalized Friday with seizure-like symptoms. Its unknown when Wolfe will be released from the hospital or when hell be cleared to resume football. The team said he did not suffer a stroke or a full-blown seizure. "The Derek Wolfe story, I think our team released enough information that Im not going to spend a lot of time talking about it, but I will tell you that we got good news," Broncos interim coach Jack Del Rio said. "All the tests theyve conducted and put him through, looks like hes going to be OK. At the end of the day, he is going to be all right and were happy to hear about that." Denver cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie did not play after jamming his right shoulder last week against New England. For a while it appeared as if hed be OK to play, even though he was limited in practice on Thursday and Friday and was listed as questionable for the game. Tight end Julius Thomas, who led the Broncos with 10 touchdown catches, also was inactive after dealing with a knee injury. He was limited in practice all week and also was questionable. The Broncos did have Knowshon Moreno, who needed a walking boot because of an ankle injury early in the week, and cornerback Champ Bailey, who had missed all but six quarters this season due to a lingering foot injury. Both of them were in the starting lineup. "Were banged up but we have some depth. It shows," said Bailey, who also left for a moment in the first quarter when he got the wind knocked out of him. "Its tough, but weve got some good players in this locker room and theyve stepped up." The Chiefs were missing top pass rusher Justin Houston, who dislocated his right elbow in last weeks loss to San Diego. Swelling prevented him from having an MRI exam until Wednesday, and team trainer Rick Burkholder said Houston is considered "week to week." Fellow linebacker Tamba Hali was active despite dealing with a sprained right ankle. Right guard Jon Asamoah and Fisher, who missed last weeks game with shoulder injuries, were active. But both of them began the game on the bench with Geoff Schwartz starting at guard and Donald Stephenson getting the starting nod at tackle. Fisher wound up getting into the game when Albert left with his injury. "Listen, I thought they did OK," Reid said. "Fish struggled a little bit early in the week and he was getting better as the week went on. Donald handled the majority of the snaps in practice. By the time we got to game time, we felt Fish was ready to go. He had to play and I thought he did a decent job." Charles Barkley Jersey .Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday. Clarence Weatherspoon Jersey .Mila Kunis was a guest on Kimmel last night and revealed a surprising side of herself that comes out when she watches sports. It turns out screaming something vulgar at professional athletes is therapeutic for Kunis. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-moses-malone-76ers-jersey/ . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U.DAVIE, Fla. - Everything seems to be coming together for Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill.With one game remaining in his third season under centre, his numbers in all significant categories are up. So is the confidence his coaches have in him.What matters most to Tannehill, however, is wins, not where he rates statistically. A home victory over the New York Jets on Sunday would give him nine on the season, a career best.But Miami will miss the playoffs for the sixth straight season and that weighs on him more than the fact that hes closing in on 4,000 yards passing.Honestly, I all I care about is winning, said Tannehill, who completed 35 of 47 passes for 396 yards, four touchdowns and one interception against the Vikings last week. I wish we could have won some more games and thats what were working toward in the future. Individual stats dont really matter if youre not getting the wins.Tannehill has thrown for a career-high 26 touchdowns and his 93.2 passer rating is nearly 12 points higher than what he finished with last season. His interceptions also are down from 17, and his completion percentage is up from 60.4 to 67.0, all indicators he is getting more comfortable in offensive co-ordinator Bill Lazors system.Lazor, who joined the Dolphins this season, took a close look at the game film from Sunday and saw things in Tannehills play that creates optimism for the future. It was more than just the types of throws.I saw Ryan stand in the pocket with two guys coming off blocks and he stoodd in there, made the throw while both of the guys were about to hit him, and they did hit him, Lazor said. Allen Iverson Jersey. I saw a play in the first quarter of the game, we ran a play-action and we tried to take a shot down the field, it was covered. He got some pressure late because it took a while, and he threw the ball away and avoided a sack. For me, as the coach, when I watched the tape, I watch those things that tell me, Hey, this guy is playing quarterback.Any controversy surrounding Tannehills role as the starter after the first three games feels so long ago. Coach Joe Philbin would not commit to him as the starter in London against the Oakland Raiders in the days leading up to the Week 4 game. Tannehill responded by completing 23 of 31 passes for 278 yards and two touchdowns.The former college receiver who made the switch to quarterback as a junior at Texas A&M feels he has made the right strides overall and is hoping to further prove that Sunday.I feel like Im better all-around than Ive been in the past. Completing passes, I think Ive grown through the season and gotten better each week, Tannehill said. I think Im just more comfortable in the offence. I think it took me some reps just to get comfortable with the system and the combinations were using and putting the ball in the right spot at the right time.I finally settled down, got comfortable and got the balls to the guys around me and theyre making plays.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).