KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Norway won the first Olympic mixed relay in biathlon on Wednesday, and Ole Einar Bjoerndalen became t

in Residenz des Hokage 28.01.2019 07:00
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Norway won the first Olympic mixed relay in biathlon on Wednesday, and Ole Einar Bjoerndalen became the most decorated Winter Olympian ever with 13 medals. Running Shoes Online . Bjoerndalen broke the record he shared with cross-country skiing great Bjoern Daehlie, also matching his fellow Norwegians record of eight gold medals. Bjoerndalen earlier won gold in Sochi in the mens sprint biathlon. Bjoerndalen can win another medal in the final mens biathlon event of the Sochi Games, the 4x7.5K relay on Saturday. Tora Berger faulted twice, but Tiril Eckhoff, Bjoerndalen and Emil Hegle Svendsen all shot cleanly for Norway. They finished in 1 hour, 9 minutes, 17.0 seconds. Czech Republic was 32.6 second behind to win silver, and Italy came in 58.2 seconds behind for bronze. Canada finished 12th. Cheap Running Shoes Store . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend. Cheap Running Shoes . Speaking with TSN 1050 following Brendan Shanahans introductory press conference, the Leafs GM also addressed the clubs perceived leadership issues and the type of working relationship that can be expected within Torontos front office. http://www.cheaprunningshoesonline.us/ . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building.LILLEHAMMER, Norway - Canadas Alex Gough added to her luge World Cup medal collection, capturing a silver on Saturday.The 27-year-old from Calgary took advantage of solid starts and strong sliding to post a time of one minute 35.732 seconds on the Olympic track for the 1994 Lillehammer Games.It was Goughs third silver medal of this season, and 21st World Cup medal of her career.It was really good today. I definitely fought for it, Gough said. I dont have a lot of experience here so I just tried to be consistent, and aerodynamic. Im super happy with how I was able to do because I have not been here very much.Russias Tatiana Ivanova won the gold with 1:35.306, while Dajana Eitberger of luge powerhouse Germany slid to bronze in 1:35. Yellow Running Shoes Wholesale. 753.When the Germans are out of Germany they are not as comfortable so it is nice to compete on tracks where it is more of a level playing field, said Gough, a three-time Olympian. It does go through my head that we are not in Germany so they dont have that advantage, but I dont change my preparation or mindset regardless of where we slide.Calgarys Kim McRae and Arianne Jones finished eighth and 10th, respectively.Canadas doubles team of Tristan Walker of Cochrane, Alta., and Justin Snith of Calgary were seventh.Tobias Wendle and Tobias Arlt won the doubles, ahead of German teammates Toni Eggert and Sascha Benecken. Alexander Denisyev and Vladislav Antonov of Russia claimed the bronze. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).