Roger Sloan finally gets to make his debut as a card-carrying, exempt player on the PGA Tour. [url=http://www.broncosproauthenti

in Regeln und Informationen 26.02.2018 07:42
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Roger Sloan finally gets to make his debut as a card-carrying, exempt player on the PGA Tour. Brandon Marshall Jersey . Hell tee it up at the McGladrey on Thursday afternoon, finally ending the long waiting game hes endured. Sloan didnt get his week of to such a great start however, as this Tweet he sent out explained. Storybook start to the week. Got to the airport and realized my wallet decided to stay at home. #Ugh -- Roger Sloan (@RogerSloan87) Sloan was an alternate at both the Frys.com Open and the Shriners events but never drew into the fields. Thats because his priority ranking is well down the list. Its also because the tournaments in the fall are attracting a lot of players the Tour probably didnt think would play. For Sloan, getting a fast start is vital. He can improve his place on the rankings by playing well in his early starts. The Tour will re-shuffle the Web.com grads at various points during the year, with better performing players moving up the list. Even with good play early on, theres a good chance hell have to split time between the PGA and Web.com tours. Getting into tournaments has been a bit of a problem over the past few years for those who earn their PGA Tour cards through the Web.com Tour, but the Tour is trying to alleviate that. Commissioner Tim Finchem is aware of the problem and is hoping to open up the fields to allow these golfers a chance to play. The first two events of the new season were expanded from 132 to 144 players. Theres also the addition of the Sandersons Farms Championship, which used to be held opposite the British Open. In all, the Tour said, there are 180 new spots for the recent grads. For Sloan, an affable and talented player who won the inaugural Nova Scotia Open last summer, the chance to play on the big tour is a dream come true and the result of a lot of hard work. Hes the third member of the B.C. Boys to play this year, joining fellow grads Adam Hadwin and Nick Taylor. No doubt hell be a little excited when he puts the tee in the ground on Thursday. Thats well deserved. And likely well worth the wait. Matt Paradis Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Andy Janovich Jersey . Halladays resume as a Blue Jay is among the elite in the franchises 36-year history. Over 12 seasons in Toronto, he was named an All-Star six times. He had arguably the finest campaign of his career in 2003 when he posted a 22-7 record, a 3. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Brendan-Langley-Jersey/ . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say.NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans was removed from New Orleans starting lineup, and then finished off the Memphis Grizzlies.Evans had 21 points and 10 rebounds Friday night, leading the Pelicans to a 106-95 victory.I know my role and Im comfortable with the guys out there, so I just go out there and try to make it work, Evans said.Evans said the lineup change resulted from a meeting involving coach Monty Williams, fellow shooting guard Eric Gordon and point guard Jrue Holiday in which they discussed strategies that might improve the production of the backcourt now that Gordon had worked his way back from a shoulder injury.Williams chose to make 6-foot-8 Dante Cunningham the starting small forward, leave Gordon in the starting lineup and have the 6-6 Evans come off the bench at guard.Coach said he thinks that Im better coming off of the bench because of what I can do with the ball, Evans said. If thats going to make us balance out better, Im going to do it. Im a team-first type of guy, so I just want us to win.The Grizzlies lost their second straight — and sixth in their last 10 — despite the return of power forward Zach Randolph from right knee soreness that sidelined him for nine games. The defeat dropped Memphis (25-11) out of first place in the Southwest Division, leaving it right behind Dallas (26-11).We want to be consistent with our scheme, with our effort, with our execution — were neither of those, said Memphis centre Marc Gasol, who had 19 points. Without that, its hard to win games. Its really, really hard.Weve been playing like this for the past 10 days or two weeks, Gasol added. Weve been sliding a little bit from what we do.Holiday had 23 points and eight assists for New Orleans, which had four players hit the 20-point mark and led throughout. Anthony Davis had 20 points, nine rebounds and three blocks, and Ryan Anderson, who hit four 3-pointers, also scored 20 points.Mike Conley scored 19 points for Memphis, while Randolph finished with 11 points and 11 rebounds.New Orleans hit 10 of 20 3-ppoint attempts, including three 3s for Gordon, who finished with 13 points. Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys. . The Pelicans had dropped two in a row.Tayshaun Prince, who missed his first five shots, hit a pair of late 3s to pull Memphis as close as 101-93 with 1:33 to go, but Evans responded with a driving reverse layup as he was fouled by Prince.I just like the ball in my hands, Evans said. I create and I can find guys, get to the basket and I think Im most dangerous that way. So when its that time in the game, I just like to go get the ball and be aggressive.Davis scored 10 in the third quarter, highlighted by his dribble drive around Randolph along the baseline for a soaring one-handed jam over the late-arriving Kosta Koufos.New Orleans made 10 of 20 shots in the opening quarter and raced to a 31-19 lead.Evans scored nine in the second quarter, including a fast-break basket during which Courtney Lee fouled him by vigorously trying to pull Evans arms apart as the powerful shooting guard went up for the shot.Holidays steal and layup moments before halftime put the Pelicans up 52-39.CUNNNINGHAMS CONTRIBUTIONCunningham missed all five of his shots but had seven rebounds, including four on the offensive end, and blocked three shotsWe know what Dante can do. Dantes a great player. He can defend. He can shoot. He hustles. He can guard most positions, Davis said. It gives Tyreke more freedom in that second lineup to be able to do what he does.TIP-INSGrizzlies: Prince, whose name has come up in recent trade speculation, played nearly 25 minutes and finished with six points, three rebounds and two assists. ... Swingman Quincy Pondexter, whose name also has been mentioned in trade speculation, did not play. ... Memphis had won the only previous meeting this season on Nov. 3.Pelicans: The Pelicans improved to 12-5 at home in what was their third wire-to-wire victory this season — all at home. The others came against Minnesota and Houston.UP NEXTGrizzlies: Host Phoenix on Sunday.Pelicans: Visit Boston on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).