The CFL Players Association has voted to ratify the proposed new collective bargaining agreement. [url=http://www.theraidersfans

in Regeln und Informationen 26.02.2018 07:41
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

The CFL Players Association has voted to ratify the proposed new collective bargaining agreement. Otis Sistrunk Jersey . The PA confirmed the ratification via press release on Thursday night. It was unclear which way the players were leaning prior to the vote. After the league and CFLPA struck a tentative deal on Saturday, many players publicly voiced their displeasure over the terms. The five-year deal calls for a $5 million salary cap which was below the PAs opening proposal of more than $6 million per year. The Players Association also wanted the agreement to be renegotiable after the third year if league revenues increased by more than $18 million, but settled for the leagues figure of $27 million. The next step is for the Board of Governors to vote on the deal, which is expected to happen Friday. Jihad Ward Jersey . It looked like being another miserable day for Moyes when Ashley Westwood put Villa in front from a 13th-minute free kick. But Rooney headed United level seven minutes later, and the striker netted his 16th of the season for the struggling champions from the penalty spot before halftime. Lester Hayes Jersey .Y. - Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby captured his second career Art Ross trophy on Sunday after leading the NHL in scoring this season. http://www.theraidersfansclub.com/Black-Bruce-Irvin-Raiders-Jersey.html?cat=923 . NORRIS COLE (Heat): Its funny, you watch a guy play and now really produce and it just jumps off the page at you - why? You put a young player with potential in a winning environment where there is veteran leadership, outstanding coaching and management and a way that things are done and its a wonderful environment for growth, improvement in a climate of constant accountability and expectation of achievement/production.Quinn Smith will not be appealing his failed drug test. The Calgary Stampeders draft pick, taken seventh-overall, tested positive for a banned substance prior to the draft and released a statement through the team that he will not appeal the result. "I have been informed by the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES) that the B sample result from an out-of-competition doping control test on Mar. 21 in Toronto has confirmed the presence of Stanozolol metabolite,” Smith said. "I accept the consequences of the findings and will not be appealing. I would like to reiterate that I accept full responsibility for the result of the test. I assure everyone that it was not my intention to use a banned substance. I did not properly research the contents of supplements I obtained online and I will accept the consequences of not being as diligent and thorough as I should have been. The faullt is mine alone. Karl Joseph Jersey. "I apologize to the Canadian Football League, Canadian Interuniversity Sport, Concordia University and the Calgary Stampeders for the negative attention that has been resulted from this episode and can assure everyone that this will not happen again. I thank my family and friends for their continued support." Stampeders head coach John Hufnagel also released a statement. "After speaking to the young man, I believe his explanation of what took place,” Hufnagel said. “I am confident that he has learned from his error and that he will be much more careful in the future. I applaud Quinn for accepting responsibility for his mistake and I do not expect a reoccurrence of this situation." Smith will enter the league with a first violation, which subjects him to mandatory testing under the provisions of the CFLs drug policy. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).