Fukuoka next month with a podium

in Regeln und Informationen 21.01.2019 03:54
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

TOKYO -- Two-time world champion Mao Asada won the womens short program on Friday to take a huge step toward winning her fourth NHK Trophy. Asada two-footed her opening triple axel but was solid in all other elements to finish with 71.26 points, five ahead of second-placed Japanese compatriot Akiko Suzuki. "I missed the triple axel, but Im not worried about it. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad," said Asada, who won Skate America, the first Grand Prix of the season. Asada, the 2010 Olympic silver medallist , could secure a place at the GP Final in Fukuoka next month with a podium finish. The NHK and the GP Final are part of Asada s preparations for the Sochi Olympics but she said she wasnt thinking too far ahead. "I wasnt thinking about Sochi, I want to take it one competition at a time this season," Asada said. Gracie Gold of the United States and Elena Radionova were tied for third with 62.83 points. In the mens event, 2010 Olympic bronze medallist Daisuke Takahashi of Japan skated a near flawless routine to "Sonatino for Violin" to take a commanding lead with 95.55 points, more than 10 points ahead of Javier Fernandez of Spain, in second. Japans Nobunari Oda under-rotated his opening quad toe loop to "Cotton Club" and was third with 82.70. Takahashi is aiming to bounce back from a disappointing fourth place at Skate America. "After Skate America my coach (Nikolai Morozov) and other staff said my motivation did not look good," Takahashi said. "I have had to reset myself and show my motivation to make it to the Olympics." Fernandez, the defending European champion, touched the ice with his hand on his quad salchow, but still impressed the judges with the remainder of his program. Adam Rippon of the United States stumbled during his step sequence and was fourth. Russias Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov (82.03) lead the pairs, with Chinas Sui Wenjing and Han Cong (70.13) far behind in second. Peng Cheng and Zhang Hao of China were third with 65.09 points. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . Goins is the early favourite to win the starting job at second base. Pillar is an outsider to secure a role off the bench, which becomes an even more difficult spot to win if the number of back up jobs is reduced by one. That happens if the Blue Jays decide to start the season with an eight man bullpen. Cheap Wholesale Nike Air Max 95 .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell. http://www.cheapairmax95ireland.com/. His stated reason for abruptly resigning as head coach of Canadas Olympic womens hockey team was he felt there were doubts about his ability to coach the team to Olympic gold in February. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night. Wholesale 95 Air Max Shoes . Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion.Raw and Smackdown will do battle at WWE Survivor Series on Sunday night - but they didnt wait for the weekend to get physical. Smackdowns mens team invaded Raw on Monday to clash with their red-brand counterparts, while Raws womens squad did the same with their female rivals on Tuesdays Smackdown. WWE Survivor Series: How to order Booking details for Sundays WWE pay-per-view Elsewhere, The Miz prised the Intercontinental Title from Dolph Ziggler and The Undertaker returned to Smackdown to ominously state he was back to take souls and dig holes. But who are you ranking as your WWE Star of the Week? Cast your vote below - and then see who impresses at Survivor Series, live on Sky Sports Box Office on Sunday night. WWE Survivor Series booking detailsWWE Survivor Series will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office (channel 491) and Sky Sports HD Box Office (channel 492) from midnight on Sunday, November 20 (Monday morning).WWE Survivor Series will repeated on Sky Sports Box Office (channel 491) BUT NOT Sky Sports HD Box Office (channel 492) between 10am on Monday, November 21 and 10pm on Thursday, November 24. Raw and Smackdown will go head-to-head at Survivor Series on Sunday – but started hostilities early with a massive brawl on Monday night. WWE Survivor Seriies will cost £19.dddddddddddd95 for viewers in the United Kingdom and €24.95 for customers in the Republic of Ireland, while a live blog of the event will run on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps.You can order the show online by visiting this link: https://my.sky.com/orderboxoffice/?DCMP=SurvivorSeriesYou can also order the pay-per-view over the phone: UK viewers should call 03442 410 888, while customers in the Republic of Ireland should call 0818 220 225. (There may be an additional charge for telephone bookings). We take a look back at some the classic lines from this weeks Raw and Smackdown featuring The Undertaker, AJ Styles and Chris Jericho. You can also order the show via your Sky remote:Sky+: Press the box office button on your remote, then click the sports tab followed by WWE Survivor Series.Sky Q: Press Home on your Sky Q remote, select TV guide, then Box Office and then WWE Survivor Series. Enter your TV Pin if prompted. (Only bookings via Sky TV remote are recordable using Sky Plus).Sky TV residential customers only. Commercial customers contact Sky for price and to order. Sky Box Office terms apply. Cable customers should contact their local cable operator. Also See: WWE Survivor Series: How to book WATCH: Raw and Smackdown brawl Undertaker warns Team Smackdown WATCH: Goldberg goes berserk! China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).