Colorado Rockies recalled him less

in Regeln und Informationen 21.01.2019 03:05
von Dogcat250 • Halb Gott | 1.156 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Josh Rutledge began the season at Triple-A before the Colorado Rockies recalled him less than three weeks ago. The little-used second baseman came up big in a key situation on Sunday to help them win another series. Rutledge hit a three-run homer to support Jorge De La Rosas seven strong innings, and the Rockies beat the error-prone the Los Angeles Dodgers 6-1 in the rubber game of the three-game set. Colorado was leading 3-1 in the sixth when Rutledge drove Hyun-Jin Ryus 89th and final pitch into the left-field pavilion. Rutledges homer was the 16th of his career, and his first with more than one man on base since his grand slam on Sept. 16, 2012, at San Diego. He came into the game with one RBI in 18 at-bats. "That was a big at-bat by Rut. Obviously, that changes the game there," manager Walt Weiss said. "Hes not playing every day, but hes working hard and staying ready until he gets an opportunity." Nolan Arenado had two hits and extended his career-best hitting streak to 17 games -- the longest active string in the majors. The Gold Glove third baseman also robbed Scott Van Slyke of extra bases, making a diving stop across the foul line behind third base and throwing him out. "I told him that was one of the top three plays Ive ever seen him make. And thats saying something, because we know theres a pretty good collection," Weiss said. "Hes as good as Ive seen, and hes changed several games this year with his defence." The Rockies won their fourth straight series after beating San Diego, Philadelphia and San Francisco. "We feel really good about it," right fielder Brandon Barnes said. "We dont take anything for granted and we keep battling every day." De La Rosa (2-3) allowed a run and four hits. The left-hander has beaten the Dodgers in three straight starts after going 0-8 with a 7.32 ERA in his 10 previous career starts against them. "I just tried to attack the hitters," De La Rosa said. "I know those guys and they know me, too. So I was just trying to make my pitches." Ryus two-out single in the second inning was Los Angeles last hit until Matt Kemp doubled to right-centre with two outs in the eighth against Adam Ottavino. Ryu (3-2) gave up six runs and nine hits in five-plus innings. The Korean-born lefty is 0-2 with a 9.69 ERA in his three starts at Dodger Stadium, but 3-0 with a 0.00 ERA in four road starts. "The key against him is getting a good pitch to hit and being able to drive it," Barnes said. "He likes to stay on the corner, so you just have to try to get a ball up." Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez didnt start because of a bruised right thumb and Justin Turner filled in for him. Turner made one of the Dodgers three errors. They have 26 on the season. "We just need to relax a little bit and play good defence and be the good defensive players we all are," Turner said. "I wouldnt say were pressing, but everyones aware of whats going on. Sometimes I guess you try a little harder and then you get out of character." Turners throwing error in the second inning on De La Rosas two-out single in the hole put runners at second and third. Ryu hit major league batting leader Charlie Blackmon with a pitch and gave up a two-run single by Barnes that put the Rockies ahead 2-1. Three innings later, Ryu committed his first error in 37 major league starts when he bobbled a sacrifice bunt by Barnes and threw too late to first base. Blackmon scored the Rockies third run, beating the throw by Turner after he tagged out Barnes in a rundown on an attempted steal. Kemp also dropped a fly ball for the Dodgers. Adrian Gonzalez had an RBI single in the first to make it 1-0 Los Angeles. Ramirez pinch-hit in the ninth and got a two-out infield single against Chris Martin, who was making his second big league appearance. Gordon followed with a single that loaded the bases for Yasiel Puig, who grounded out to end the game. NOTES: The Dodgers, whose next victory will be their 10,000th as a franchise, begin a nine-game road trip Tuesday night at Minnesota. ... De La Rosa came in 0-3 with a 7.98 ERA in his three other road starts this season. ... The Dodgers recalled INF Carlos Triunfel from Triple-A Albuquerque and optioned RHP Jose Dominguez to Triple-A Albuquerque. Triunfel was claimed on outright waivers from Seattle on April 2. Air Max 95 For Sale Online . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. http://www.cheapairmax95ireland.com/. Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season. Wholesale 95 Air Max Shoes . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services. Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Online . Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night.BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Kenny Perrys driver is sailing long and true again, just like the one he used to win two major championships last year. Perry shot a 3-under 69 on Saturday at Shoal Creek to take a one-stroke lead over John Inman after the third round of the Regions Tradition. He is seeking his third Champions Tour major title after winning the Senior Players Championship and U.S. Senior Open in consecutive tour starts last year. Perry switched drivers after his first-round 72. The one he used to win both majors last year was destroyed on a flight from New York to Seattle for the Boeing Classic last August when the airline "killed it." "Ive struggled ever since," Perry said. "I did win the AT&T at the end of last year to hang on and win the Charles Schwab Cup, but I didnt really play great and I havent played very well this year either. "Ive been fighting driver woes so hopefully this is a turn in the right direction and this drivers going to solve my problems." Perry had a 7-under 209 total. He had four birdies and bogeyed No. 16, savoring the warm, sunny weather after two rounds in cooler temperatures and playing "very consistent, very solid golf." Inman, a two-time PGA Tour winner who coached at the University of North Carolina, shot a 66 after two even-par rounds. He had seven birdies before his first slip-up, a bogey on No. 16. "I just hit a lot of solid shots," Inman said. "I didnt drive the ball as well as I would have liked, but when I drove it in the rough, I just hit some miraculous shots." His big putt was some 20 feet on No. 7. Steve Elkington, second-round leader Mark Calcavecchia, Jay Haas, John Cook, Jeff Maggert, Olin Browne and Tom Pernice Jr. were 4 under. Perrys best finish on the tour this season was a fifth-place tie at the Toshiba Classic. The 54-hole leader has won only one of the last seven majors. He made nearly matching 12-15-foot uphill putts on Nos. 12 and 13 to take a two-shot lead. His only bogey on 16 came when his bunker shot went long and he missed the putt, but he bounced back with an 8-footer for par on the nexxt hole.dddddddddddd A light rain had been replaced by sunshine by the time the leaders teed off, but for the third straight day they were allowed to lift, clean and place their golf balls. "Still the scores are high," Perry said. "Whenever you let a pro get his hands on it, the scores really tend to drop pretty low but this golf course is really beating us up with the swirling winds. We had South winds today. We played northwest winds the first two rounds." Calcavecchia began the round with a one-stroke lead over Haas, but both struggled. Calcavecchia had a double bogey on No. 11 on his way to a 74. He lost a six-stroke Saturday lead in the 2011 Regions Tradition, largely thanks to a pair of double bogeys on 12. "Two wrong clubs and a chunk wedge in the water on 11, thats two bogeys and a double," Calcavecchia said. "I actually hung in there pretty good for that." He said nagging rib problems plagued him for the third straight day, this time starting on the second hole. Haas shot a 73 to snap the tours longest streak of par or better at 23 rounds. He had three straight bogeys starting on the second hole and didnt have a birdie until No. 10. The conditionally exempt Inmans best finish in his first three tournaments of the year was a tie for 15th at the Allianz Championship in February. He played in 14 events in 2013, mostly through the career victory category thanks to his PGA Tour wins, and didnt finish better than ninth. Hes the younger brother of former PGA Tour and Champions Tour winner Joe Inman. Only three sets of brothers have won on the Champions Tour -- Bobby and Lanny Wadkins, Bart and Brad Bryant and Dave and Mike Hill. The siblings both had successful Saturdays. Joe Inman coached Georgia State into its first NCAA championship since 2007 and his little brother followed with a big round. "It feels good to get in because Ive only played three events this year and I just need to play," Inman said. Defending champion David Frost was 2 under after a 71r. Tom Watson, the Tradition winner in 2011 and 2012, was even after a 72. Fred Couples shot a 73 and was 8 over. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).