NEWARK, N. [url=http://www.cheapairjordan1australia.com/]Cheap Air Jordan 1 Wholesale[/url] .J. -- Martin Brodeur has been the m

in Residenz des Hokage 19.01.2019 06:31
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

NEWARK, N. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Wholesale .J. -- Martin Brodeur has been the masked face of the New Jersey Devils for 20 years. But on the eve of the NHL trade deadline, both the goalie and the only team he has played for are contemplating an uncertain future. "I dont know," Brodeur said about the possibility of being traded following a 20-save effort in a 4-3 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night that could have marked his final game with New Jersey. "I had some good conversations with Lou (Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello) about what I want to do for the rest of the year and maybe next year. From there you know its up to him to make the decision that he wants. He knows exactly where I stand." Stephen Gionta scored the tiebreaking goal with under 37 seconds left to lift New Jersey to victory. Adam Henrique, Marek Zidlicky, and Travis Zajac also had goals for the Devils (27-23-13), who closed within one point of Detroit (28-21-12). "Thats a game we cant lose," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. "I would have taken (a win any way). Winning in regulation was huge." Johan Franzen, Brendan Smith and Todd Bertuzzi scored for the Red Wings against Brodeur, who has been the subject of trade rumours leading up to Wednesdays deadline. "Well see whats going to happen," said Brodeur, who has a no-trade clause and stated he wasnt asked to waive it. Gionta put the Devils ahead for good when he tipped Mark Faynes point shot past Jimmy Howard for the winning goal. "Its always nice scoring goals, especially one that can help out the team in a big way," Gionta said. Howard finished with 25 saves. "Its not what we wanted to see happen here," Howard said. "To let one slip away is frustrating." Zajac snapped a 2-2 tie with his 10th of the season 6:30 into the third period. Ryane Clowe forced a turnover in the defensive zone with a hit, and Zajac and Jaromir Jagr quickly moved the puck up ice. But the lead lasted for only 3:13 when Bertuzzi tied it with a power-play goal. Henrique opened the scoring 27 seconds into the game when his shot pinballed in off of the sprawled Howard. Franzen tied it for Detroit 11 minutes later with his 13th goal during a power play. Franzen stole the puck from forward Dainius Zubrus in the left circle and manoeuvred along the goal line before snapping a quick shot past Brodeur. Detroit went ahead 2-1 on Smiths second of the season 7:03 into the second period, but Zidlicky got New Jersey even on a power play 42 seconds into the third. The Red Wings were 2 for 4 on the advantage. New Jersey went 1 for 3. Devils fans chanted Brodeurs name during the national anthem and throughout the game. "It was great," Brodeur said. "I didnt expect that. I think (reporters) did a good job to kind of create maybe a sellout for the Devils. But definitely it was nice that the fans reacted like that. "I havent played since Jan. 7 here in this building. Its been a while so I was happy to get back in here and play well enough to win." The 41-year-old goalie is the NHLs career leader in wins, minutes played, games played, losses and shutouts. He has been awarded the Vezina Trophy as the leagues top goalie four times and is a three-time Stanley Cup champion while playing his entire career with the Devils. "I use consummate pro. "You never see any breaks," DeBoer said of Brodeur, who is in the final year of a two-year, $9 million contract, and has lost playing time to Cory Schneider. "I hope they dont trade him," said Babcock, who coached Brodeur on the 2010 Canadian Olympic team that won gold. "A decorated athlete like him ... I hope he stays a New Jersey Devil." NOTES: The teams will complete their three-game season series on March 7 in Detroit. ... Devils alumni will play a select group of Russian legends in a charity game on Wednesday at Prudential Center to raise funds for a New Jersey high school hockey player who sustained a broken neck in a game on Jan. 4. ... Jagrs assist on Zajacs goal gave him 1,041 in his career, passing Hall of Famer Marcel Dionne for ninth on the NHL career list. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 Australia . First reported by FOX Sports Ken Rosenthal, its unknown if the impetus for the deferral proposal came from players or management, but it never left the preliminary stages. Air Jordan 1 Retro Australia . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play. http://www.cheapairjordan1australia.com/ .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Marcel Kittel sprinted to a second straight stage victory in a wet third leg of the Giro dItalia on Sunday while Michael Matthews retained the overall leaders pink jersey. Kittel looked to have left it too late on his 26th birthday after losing contact with his rivals inside the final kilometre. But the German cyclist came from behind to edge out Ben Swift on the line and deny the Briton a maiden Grand Tour stage victory. Kittel finished in four hours 28 minutes 43 seconds. Elia Viviani was third in a bunch sprint at the end of the 187-kilometre cross-border leg from Armagh to Dublin. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., was 74th while Victorias Ryder Hesjedal finished 96th. Tuft is in a four-way tie for fourth in the overall standings while Hesjedal is tied for 156th. Matthews -- whose Orica-GreenEdge team won Fridays opening time trial -- will lead the race back to Italy and the Australian has an eight-second advantage over Italian cyclist Alessandro Petacchi. Rain fell intermittently for most of the day and wet roads caused several crashes, including two large ones, but all the rideers were able to continue. Cheap Jordan 1 Australia Sale. Former winner Michele Scarponi was one of the riders caught up in a large crash around 60 kilometres from the finish. Several cyclists also suffered technical problems and Swift briefly dropped off the back of the peloton when he had to change his bike with 25 kilometres to go. Maarten Tjallingii, who is still wearing the blue King of the Mountains jersey, led for most of the stage for the second day in a row. He was part of an early breakaway of five riders, along with Yonder Godoy, Miguel Angel Rubiano Chavez, Gert Dockx and Giorgio Cecchinel. They had a lead of six minutes before the peloton started reeling them in with more than 100 kilometres remaining. Their advantage briefly increased as the peloton slowed to wait for riders involved in the major crashes to catch up, but the group was back together with more than seven kilometres remaining after a brief solo escape from Cecchinel. After three wet days in Northern Ireland and Ireland, the Giro takes a rest day on Monday as it travels back to Italy. The Giro ends in Trieste on June 1. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).