TORONTO -- Olympic bobsled champion Heather Moyse has barely had time to catch her breath since returning home from the Sochi Ga

in Residenz des Hokage 19.01.2019 06:31
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Olympic bobsled champion Heather Moyse has barely had time to catch her breath since returning home from the Sochi Games. Cheap Air Jordan 11 Free Shipping . After a welcome-home celebration in Summerside, P.E.I., she has been busy criss-crossing the country in recent weeks for speaking engagements, meetings and sponsorship appearances. Like usual, Moyses daytimer is full and shes been racking up the air miles. But for the first time in ages, there is no firm sporting goal in sight. "I just need to sit and do nothing," Moyse said. "But I have no doubt I will have that itch to get physical again." The question is which sport will be next on her list? In addition to her bobsled dominance with pilot Kaillie Humphries, Moyse has competed at the last two womens rugby World Cup tournaments. She has ruled out playing at the 2014 event this summer in France. Moyse also reached an elite level in track cycling when she gave that sport a try. Shes 35 now and isnt sure where her path will take her. Moyse plans to continue with her motivational speeches and will head to China this August to serve as an athlete role model at the Youth Olympics in Nanjing. "Theres a part of me that misses something like that totally different life than being an athlete," Moyse said in a recent interview. "But I dont know. I really hope that if a lot of this motivational stuff takes off, I can see myself doing a little bit of life coaching, especially for younger athletes or for young adults who are trying to have maybe the courage to change paths and do something different." Moyse and Humphries successfully defended their Olympic title at the Sanki Sliding Center last February. The victory came just three months after Moyse returned to the World Cup circuit with a victory in her first race after taking a long break from the sport. She had returned to the Calgary training centre just weeks before that and wowed the national bobsled brass with a record push time. The mission was classic Moyse -- try to conquer a big goal and in doing so, raise the bar even higher. "I almost feel like a rejuvenated athlete," she said. "And for me, I love those athletic challenges. So although yes, I want a break, I feel like I would want to find something (later on). It may not be bobsledding, it may not even be rugby or cycling, I have no idea. "Im not ready to decide on where my focus is going to be but I see myself wanting to do that." Moyse has time to consider her options. Rugby sevens will make its debut at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janiero. A return to the bobsled for the 2018 Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea is also a possibility. Air Jordan 11 NZ Sale .com) - Mikko Korhonen carded a 5-under 67 on Thursday to claim medalist honors at the European Tours Final Qualifying Stage tournament. Air Jordan 11 Retro Cheap . Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday. http://www.airjordan11nz.com/ . The union filed a grievance late Thursday, one day after Goodell suspended four players who participated in bounties from 2009-11. The complaint says Goodell is prohibited from punishing players for any aspect of the case occurring before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August.Christian Horner has hailed Daniel Ricciardos dynamite lap in Monaco after the Australian secured his maiden F1 pole. Ricciardo has been quick all weekend in an RB12 sporting an upgraded Renault engine but brought it all together in qualifying, with his first Q3 time of 1:13.622 two tenths faster than closest rival Nico Rosbergs best effort.Whens the Monaco GP on Sky? It is Red Bulls first pole position since the 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix and the team principal was quick to lavish praise on Ricciardo following his stunning display around the Monte Carlo streets.Its an amazing performance, Horner told Sky F1. A 1:13.6s is mighty. That first lap he did in Q3 was just dynamite. It was sensational - to be in the 1:13s around here... wow. Hes been driving beautifully all weekend, you only need to look at the last sector to see how clean hes been driving the car. Monaco GP qualifying 1. Daniel Ricciardo 1:13.622 2. Nico Rosberg 1:13.791 3. Lewis Hamilton 1:13.942 Ricciardo will start Sundays Monaco GP on the supersoft tyre, rather than the ultrasoft, after setting his fastest lap in Q2 on the red-strapped compound. As both he and his team admitted, it gives them more options in the race.I was surprised that nobody else opted for it, added Horner. Ricciardo is extremely happy after earning his first pole in Formula 1 at the Monaco Grand Prix Following a frustrating 2015, Ricciardo has bbeen in inspired form this season but has been hampered by either misfortune when suffering first-lap contact or team strategy when, at the Spanish GP, he was pitted from the lead. Air Jordan 11 NZ. The 26-year-old had to watch new team-mate Max Verstappen win on that occasion, but will now be hoping the forecast rain for Sunday holds off to give him the optimum chance of his first victory of the campaign.Qualifying report: Ricciardo on pole, Lewis thirdI knew coming into the weekend that we had a shot at it, Ricciardo, who yelled my time over team radio after taking pole, said. It looked good from Thursday and I sort of had it in my mind, also after Barcelona, that in the last few races Ive been driving well but havent got maximum rewards.WATCH: Verstappen crashes out in Q1I came into the weekend with a lot of confidence and belief that I could be in this position. Im very happy to fulfill that. It feels good, Ive always enjoyed this place. Weve got a good package behind us now and its nice to make the most out of it. With Monaco not as engine-reliant as other tracks, Red Bull were bound to feel comfortable in the Principality with their chassis generally lauded as the best on the grid. However, the circuit also relies on driver skill like no other.No disrespect to Red Bull, but I think thats Ricciardos pole position, said Martin Brundle. Hes been on it all weekend. A stonking lap. We hear from the top 3 drivers following Monaco GP qualifying, including Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo who secured his first ever F1 pole position Watch the Monaco GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Ricciardo on pole, Lewis third WATCH: Verstappen crashes out China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).