HONG KONG -- Miguel Angel Jimenez won the Hong Kong Open for the fourth time Sunday after winning a three-way playoff on the fir

in Residenz des Hokage 18.01.2019 07:55
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

HONG KONG -- Miguel Angel Jimenez won the Hong Kong Open for the fourth time Sunday after winning a three-way playoff on the first hole to secure the victory. Cheap Authentic Air Max 97 . Jimenez, 49, defended the title he won last year and became the oldest player to win on the European Tour after sinking an 18-foot birdie on the first playoff hole to beat Thailands Prom Meesawat and Stuart Manley of Wales. "It just gets better and better. I love Hong Kong and this course," said Jimenez, who extended his record as the oldest player to win on the European Tour to 49 years and 337 days. "This is my fourth and it was my hardest. When you need to play a playoff, you need to play one more hole, and against two guys also trying to win is hard. But my experience paid off," said Jimenez who adds this title to ones he won in 2004, 07 and 12. It was also his 20th career win on the European Tour, bringing the Spaniard to within one of Scotlands Sam Torrance. "I just love this course. It is an old-fashioned course where accuracy off the tee counts. You have to control the ball here," said Jimenez who began the day two shots behind overnight leader Manley. After the final round, all three players finished on 12-under 268. Meesawat produced a nerveless display of top-class putting to card a final-round 5-under 65 that included two eagles on the 3rd and 13th holes, which pushed him into the lead for most of the last day. The Thai player was playing ahead of Jimenez and Manley, and took the clubhouse lead to watch nervously as first Jimenez and then Manley caught up with him. "I was very pleased with my round," Meesawat said. "But I had a few chances to collect a couple more birdies. Unfortunately they fell short and in the playoff I had a bad approach shot." Jimenez knocked in a birdie on the 17th and then Manley needed a last-gasp chip from the edge of the green to hole a birdie on the 18th to force the three-way playoff. Jimenezs experience held him in good stead in the playoff as the Spaniard held his nerve to drive his approach shot at the tricky par-4 410-yard 18 on to the green. Manley had sliced his shot on to a corporate box roof while Meesawats approach fell just short of the green. Both missed their birdie putts but Jimenez made no mistake as he coolly knocked in the winning shot that earned him the victory. Robert-Jan Derksen of the Netherlands finished fourth after carding an 11-under 269, while three shots further behind on 8-under 272 and tied-fifth were Spaniards Javier Colomo and Jose Manuel Lara and Angelo Que of the Philippines. Jimenezs fourth Hong Kong Open title matched the record held by Taiwans Hsieh Yong Yo, who won the tournament in 1963, 64, 75 and 78. "I turn 50 next month but Im still fit. I stretch every morning, you have to do this to keep up with the younger lot," added Jimenez. Cheap Air Max 97 Sale . The 49ers announced the deal Thursday. San Francisco selected Kilgore in the fifth round of the 2011 draft out of Appalachian State. He has played in 33 regular-season games, plus all six playoff games the last two seasons. Cheap Air Max 97 Ireland . Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license. http://www.cheapairmax97ireland.com/ . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season.BERLIN -- Wolfsburg survived a late onslaught from northern rival Hamburger SV to hold onto a 1-1 draw in the Bundesliga on Friday. The visitors missed a host of good chances to win the game, and were left to rue substitute Ivo Ilicevics strike against the crossbar in the 86th minute, when he only had the goalkeeper to beat. Hamburg midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu opened the scoring in the 20th when his long-range free kick came off the crossbar and rebounded off Diego Benaglio and in. "Perhaps I was a bit too offensive," the Wolfsburg goalkeeper said. "I was forward because thats where the Hamburg lads were. I take the blame of course.&quoot; Ricardo Rodriguez equalized from the penalty spot in the 31st after Daniel Caligiuri went down under what seemed light contact from Heiko Westermann. Air Max 97 Ireland Sale. Hamburg striker Pierre-Michel Lasogga had narrowly missed the chance to make it 2-0 just moments before. "We were just missing that bit of luck today. The goal didnt want to come," Lasogga said. Wolfsburg enjoyed the better chances before Hamburgs late rally. "In the end the draw was a fair result," Wolfsburg coach Dieter Hecking said. The result left Wolfsburg fifth, while Hamburg climbed one place to 10th before the rest of the 14th round of games. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).