The Phinsider Mailbag is back with our answers to question

in Regeln und Informationen 17.01.2019 03:43
von douhua2233 • Niemand | 38 Beiträge

The Phinsider Mailbag is back with our answers to question you left us yesterday. The Dolphins have lost two straight games Cheap Raekwon McMillan Jersey , one being blown out from the opening kickoff and one losing in a fourth-quarter collapse. That has lead to frustrating questions about the team, both within the team itself and within the fanbase. Once again, you brought some strong questions to the mailbag, and here are the answers to some of them. Many of the questions this week were similar, so I selected one that I thought would allow me to touch on most of the other questions.If you want to get your question into next week’s mailbag, watch for the request post on Wednesday. Or, you can always leave the question on Twitter using the #AskPhinsider hashtag so we can find it.Let’s get to the questions:Why are we still carrying 3 QB’s? How many other teams are carrying 3? Still a waste of space! - 39 is number 1Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers Cheap Kenyan Drake Jersey , Houston Texans, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.15.Sign up HERE to take our weekly Dolphins survey.When would Gase and/or Tanny officially be on the hot seat? Another loss? Several losses? Missed playoffs? Not this season at all, regardless of outcome? - GetOffMyFlipperSon!!!It depends on the rest of this year. If the team continues to collapse like this, maybe this is the year. But, last season was a lost season from the moment Ryan Tannehill was injured, so that really will not have an impact on what happens with this season. I could see a situation where the team decides Tannehill is not their quarterback and moves next year to find his replacement, but I do not think http://www.dolphinscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-vincent-taylor-jersey , short of a complete collapse this season, Adam Gase ends up on a hot seat.Will Ross sell the team after the season and leave this mess for some one else to try and fix . All new front office and coaches? - DolfanjoeNo.I understand that Sterrup is the better back up LT, but Young was active because he can play both sides, though he is better at RT. Is there truth to this? - jonmanI think that is really what happened there. Sam Young is the “swing tackle” for the team, able to move between left and right tackle as needed - except we discovered this week, that was not exactly true. There is always going to be a drop off when a starter is replaced, but it was severe on Sunday. I think a situation where they wanted one guy to be a bandaid for an emergency situation in a game over two positions came back to bite them when Young never got comfortable at the position.The Dolphins shed three of their largest contracts this offseason, including Suh, Landry, and Pouncey. That should have allowed us to acquire better depth across the entire team for this season. So how come EVERY SINGLE TIME we lose a starter to injury, there is a truly disastrous dropoff to the backups, whatever the position may be? Is it a problem with talent acquisition, or are the coaches failing to adequately “coach up” the backups? - Redwood_I do not think that is completely true. DeVante Parker’s been out most of the year Davon Godchaux Jersey , and it was not a disastrous drop off. MarQueis Gray and A.J. Derby have been the starters at tight end, and it has not been a disastrous drop off to Mike Gesicki. Reshad Jones out, Minkah Fitzpatrick to safety and Torry McTyer to cornerback has not been disastrous. Even with the loss of Josh Sitton, it was rough at first, but Ted Larsen has not been disastrous. The Dolphins have had some bad luck - especially when it is already 60 percent of the offensive line has missed time due to injury. Yes, there has been a drop off when a starter is replaced, but it is hard to have 53 starting caliber players on the team.The only thing I have for Georgia is in Atlanta at Rosita’s Pizza and Sports Pub. If you aren’t going to make the drive into Atlanta, I turn to the rest of our readers and ask them to help find a place in/closer to Woodstock than that. Matt Burke may be on the hot seat, but he is not expected to be removed as defensive coordinator anytime soon. The Dolphins defense got gashed by the Texans and Lions, before finally putting together a dominating performance against the Jets last Sunday. But something was still amiss as Reshad Jones pulled himself from the game reasons we will never know. You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Dolphins defensive coordinator Matt Burke won’t be fired | Miami HeraldThe Miami Dolphins defense has struggled in recent weeks and coach Adam Gase has been critical of the manner Matt Burke communicates with players but the defensive coordinator’s job status is not at risk.Dolphins Special TeamsMatt Haack Named AFC Special Teams Player Of The WeekPunter Matt Haack played a key role in the victory against the New York Jets, and he was recognized for his efforts Wednesday when he was named the AFC Special Teams Player of the Week.AC In The AM: Who's Brandon Bolden? Let's Find Out“He’s the best teammate I ever had.”Dolphins SecondaryDolphins' Reshad Jones has no regrets about not re-entering Sunday's gameDolphins Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones is adamant that he has no regrets after pulling himself from Sunday's 13-6 win over the New York Jets after 10 snaps.Dolphins 2018 SeasonRyan Tannehill injury, inconsistent D dim Miami Dolphins playoff hopes - Miami Dolphins Blog- ESPNThe Dolphins cooled off after a 3-0 start but still have optimism heading into the season's stretch run.Dolphins face former coach Joe Philbin for first time since firing himDAVIE — When his stint as Dolphins head coach didn’t work out http://www.dolphinscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-jakeem-grant-jersey , Joe Philbin remained coveted in NFL circles.He spent two seasons as associate head coach and offensive line coach in Indianapolis before returning to Green Bay as offensive coordinator this season. Philbin’s career took off with the Packers as an assistant from 2003 through ’11, and coach Mike McCarthy was eager to bring him back.“Definitely, it’s great having Joe back,” McCarthy saidPhinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News: 11/7/18 - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Around SB Nation: What Other NFL Blogs Are Discussing - The PhinsiderWeekly, we take a look around the SB Nation family of NFL blogs. Here are the news stories and analysis they are discussing.Miami Dolphins Film Room: LB Kiko Alonso, Week 9 vs. New York Jets - The PhinsiderThe Miami Dolphins entered the 2018 season with plenty of question marks at LB, including Kiko Alonso. Let’s review the tape of Kiko’s performance vs. the New York Jets Week 9.Opposing Player Spotlight: Week 10, Green Bay Packers - The PhinsiderThe Dolphins are coming off of a much needed win against a division rival but will have to find ways to stifle Green Bay’s rookie receivers to come away with another win.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).