Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/matt-benning-jersey/]Matt Benning Jersey[/url] .com) -

in Regeln und Informationen 08.02.2018 08:35
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. Matt Benning Jersey .com) - Maria Sharapova cruised to a win over Peng Shuai on Sunday to set up a marquee meeting with rising star Eugenie Bouchard in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open. The second-seeded Sharapova, who is chasing her second career Australian Open title at the age of 27, needed just 75 minutes to knock off the 21st-seeded Peng 6-3, 6-0. Well, when youre playing the match youre not thinking about the next one, said Sharapova. Youre thinking about the current match. I wasnt thinking to try to finish it out as fast as I can. I just wanted to do the right things and play the right way. I thought I did a good, solid job of that. Bouchard, seeded No. 7, had a tougher time against Irina-Camelia Begu but overcame a 61-minute second set to win 6-1, 5-7, 6-2. The 20-year-old Canadian was runner-up at Wimbledon last year and has been the focus of some attention this week after a male interviewer asked her to give us a twirl following a second-round win. The request drew wide criticism, including from tennis great Billie Jean King, who called it sexist. Sharapova is 3-0 all-time against Bouchard, with each of their meetings coming in the past two seasons, including a three-set battle in the semifinals of the French Open last year. Yeah, well, I would definitely look forward to that match. I think its always great to play the best players in the world, said Bouchard. Weve had a couple matches, and a good match last year. You know, I think I was close. It was just a tough battle. But I think Ive progressed a lot since then, and, you know, I definitely want to keep playing my game no matter what. Also Sunday, No. 3 seed Simona Halep cruised past Belgiums Yanina Wickmayer 6-4, 6-2 to set up a quarterfinal meeting with 10th-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova, who defeated Germanys Julia Goerges 6-3, 6-2. Halep, who has yet to drop a set, will play in the Australian Open quarterfinals for the second straight year. Yeah, a lot of confidence I have now because I didnt lose a set, said Halep. I had good matches here in first week, so Im really happy that Im in second week now like last year. Here I started to play my best tennis in Grand Slams. So means a lot for me. I really have more confidence now to play the quarterfinals. It is the third time Makarova has made the quarters in Melbourne after strong runs in 2012 and 2013. She also reached the fourth round in 2014 and 2011. Leon Draisaitl Jersey .C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. Boyd Gordon Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/cam-talbot-jersey/ . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third.PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Robert Bortuzzos main responsibility is to protect Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin. The towering Pittsburgh Penguins defenceman is unapologetic in his aggressive approach, figuring if he does his job, then his teams stars can do theirs.One board-rattling second-period collision with New Jerseys Jaromir Jagr on Tuesday night sent a jolt that could resonate for months. Bortuzzos run-in with Jagr woke up his teammates and Malkin provided the games only goal 2:32 into the third period as the Penguins edged the reeling Devils 1-0.Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 29 shots for his NHL-leading fifth shutout, but it was Bortuzzos meeting with the future Hall of Famer that will be remembered when the teams meet again in New Jersey on Dec. 29.Jagr chased a puck to the right corner behind the Pittsburgh net and sent it around the boards. The puck was gone by the time the 6-foot-4 Bortuzzo barrelled into him and sent Jagr onto the ice face-first.Totally unnecessary, New Jersey coach Peter DeBoer said. You know, if one of our guys had done that to Crosby thered be World War Four.Jagr laid on the ice for several minutes before woozily making his way to the dressing room. He received a surprisingly warm ovation from the Pittsburgh crowd, which has lustily booed Jagr from the moment the two-time Stanley Cup winner with the Penguins left in 2001.Penguins coach Mike Johnston felt the hit was clean and Bortuzzo was repentant.I thought the puck was there, Bortuzzo said. I kept my shoulder down, felt like I hit him in the chest. Its unfortunate he went out of the game, but like I said, just playing hard.Jagr was alongside a handful of banged up teammates in the dressing room when Malkin ended a brilliant end-to-end rush by taking a feed from Jayson Megna and beat Cory Schneider with a backhand. Steady play from Fleury made it stand up as the Penguins won for the fourth time in five games.We told our guys it might be one of those games where we might just have to will it out in the third period, Johnston said. We hung in there with it. We stuck with it. We guarded against frustration for the most part and I thought we did a goodd job in a really tough game. Mark Fayne Jersey. Schneider made 22 saves but received little help. New Jersey generated few quality chances against Fleury, who has won six straight at home against the Devils.Gomez played 22 minutes in his return to the Devils after being signed on Monday but couldnt stop New Jersey from being shut out for the second time in eight days.Whether its 20 minutes or five minutes, its good to be out there, Gomez said. It just happened tonight. Everyone kind of had a double shift. We still came up short and we have to find a way to put it in.Pittsburghs patched-together lineup lacked injured defenceman Kris Letang and banged-up forwards Chris Kunitz and Marcel Goc. In their place were fill-ins such as Andrew Ebbett and Scott Wilson, who was called up from Wilkes-Barre Scranton on Tuesday morning when Crosby missed the pregame skate with an illness. While the reigning MVP played in his 574th game — the eighth most in team history — Crosby was surrounded by a sea of largely unfamiliar faces.Then again, the Penguins received little sympathy from New Jersey. The Devils brought back the well-travelled Gomez hoping he could give the struggling lineup a needed energy boost.The 34-year-old last played for New Jersey in 2007, when the Devils lost to Ottawa in the Eastern Conference semifinals. He began the night as the young guy on a first line that included the 42-year-old Jagr and 38-year-old Patrik Elias, only to have Jagr and Elias head to the trainers room.Im not going to forget what number (Bortuzzo) is, New Jersey forward Jordin Tootoo said. Its a long season, so at the same time, we have to worry about our guys in the locker room here and get back on the winning ways.NOTES: Jagr had three shots before leaving and now has 5,160 for his career, passing Al MacInnis for third on the NHLs all-time list. Marcel Dionne is second with 5,366. ... Pittsburgh went 0 for 3 on the power play and is now 3 of its last 23 with the man advantage. ... Kunitz is out at least a couple weeks with a fractured foot. ... The Penguins host Vancouver on Thursday night. New Jersey plays at Toronto on Thursday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).