Shut out in their third straight loss to cap the weekend, the Toronto Blue Jays hope to have a little more pop in their lineup o

in Residenz des Hokage 12.01.2019 08:58
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Shut out in their third straight loss to cap the weekend, the Toronto Blue Jays hope to have a little more pop in their lineup on Tuesday afternoon when they begin a quick two-game set with the Milwaukee Brewers. Jordan Retro 11 Uk . Though still leading the AL East, Toronto has lost four of its last five games and was without slugger Jose Bautista in the starting lineup for a seventh straight game in Sundays 4-0 defeat to the Chicago White Sox. Bautista has been out with a strained left hamstring, but was able to make a pinch-hit appearance in the loss. He grounded into a fielders choice. Owner of a .304 average and 15 homers through 78 games, Bautista could make his first start since June 22 today. "Everybody knows I cant go out on the field and not be 100 percent," Bautista said on Torontos official website. "Hopefully by Tuesday I feel better and I can be in the outfield. If not, I can DH the whole game and play the day after. "I did all the testing that I couldve done in order to see if I could pinch- hit (Sunday)." Drew Hutchison would love to see Bautista in the lineup as the Toronto right- hander tries to avoid a third straight losing start. Both of Hutchisons recent setbacks came at the hands of the New York Yankees, who got to him for a total of eight runs and 13 hits while drawing six walks over 10 1/3 innings in the two games. Hutchison fell to 5-6 with a 4.00 earned run average on the year, including a mark of 1-4 with an 8.13 ERA in six starts at home. The 23-year-old is set to face Milwaukee for the first time and will go up against Marco Estrada, a winner in two straight. Estrada snapped a two-start losing streak on June 20 in Colorado despite giving up seven runs over 5 2/3 innings. His offense took him off the hook in a 13-10 decision before the righty rebounded with a solid victory over Washington on Wednesday. In the 9-2 win, Estrada gave up two runs on two hits and four walks over 6 1/3 innings, improving to 7-4 with a 5.06 ERA on the year. "This was a real important outing for (Estrada). Its important for him to get back into that mode and pitch the way we know he can," said Brewers manager Ron Roenicke. The 30-year-old has never faced Toronto. Estradas win over Washington kick started a four-game winning streak that came to an end with Sundays 10-4 loss to the Rockies. Ryan Braun homered in defeat, while Yovani Gallardo yielded eight runs -- five earned -- over five innings. Neither shortstop Jean Segura (leg cramps) or center fielder Carlos Gomez (strained neck) started Sundays loss, but both could return to the lineup today. The Brewers, who are making their first trip to Toronto since 2005, are 7-2 against the Blue Jays since moving to the National League in 1998. Jordan Retro 11 Clearance . -- Jerome Williams glanced at Philadelphias schedule and realized he would be facing the Oakland Athletics yet again, with another new team. Air Jordan 11 Uk Sale . -- Without Carey Price, the run for a first Stanley Cup in 21 years got steeper and longer for the Montreal Canadiens. http://www.airjordan11uk.com/ . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig.EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - Los Angeles Lakers guard Nick Young will be out for about eight weeks after surgery on his torn thumb ligament.The Lakers say Young had successful surgery Monday.He tore the radial collateral ligament in his right thumb last week in training camp while guarding Kobe Bryant during a drill.Young was the Lakers leadingg scorer last season, his first with his hometown team. Jordan Retro 11 Cheap. . He scored 17.9 points per game while mostly coming off the bench, entertaining Lakers fans with his freewheeling style during the clubs worst season in a half-century.Young re-signed with the Lakers in July, agreeing to a four-year, $21.5 million deal. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).