OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant is taking nothing for granted these days. [url=http://www.nikefreeaustralia.com/]Nike Free Clearanc

in Residenz des Hokage 11.01.2019 08:19
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant is taking nothing for granted these days. Nike Free Clearance Australia .The reigning MVP missed the first 17 games this season with a broken bone in his right foot, and then played three road games before making his home debut Tuesday night. He got a rousing welcome back from the crowd, and scored 23 points to help the Thunder to a 114-101 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks.Just to play here is a blessing, he said. Ive been saying that for a while, but to be out for so long and finally get a chance to play in front of our home crowd — I felt good getting my name called in the starting lineup.Durant was 7 for 11 from the field and 8 for 8 at the line. He also had nine rebounds and seven assists in 29 minutes.Russell Westbrook scored 28 points for the Thunder, who have won five of six after starting the season with a 3-12 record.Were still trying to work some things out, Durant said. You know, Im sure a lot of people are expecting us to be back to playoff-type of basketball right now, but were just like any other team, just trying to continue to just build and keep getting better.O.J. Mayo had 18 points and Giannis Antetokounmpo added 17 for the Bucks, who have lost five of six.We let those guys get in the lane, get in our paint, and we fouled a lot tonight, Mayo said.Durant missed his first two shots, but drained his third, a 3-pointer with 8:08 left in the first quarter. He took a break after scoring seven points in the first 4:51.Westbrooks powerful one-handed putback on a missed 3-pointer by Reggie Jackson put the Thunder up 61-52 at halftime. Oklahoma City shot 60 per cent in the second quarter after a sluggish first.Durant gave the fans another thrill early in the fourth quarter. He pulled in a defensive rebound, brought the ball up court and then used a pick by Kendrick Perkins to get free for an easy two-handed slam that gave the Thunder a 93-82 lead.Durant added a jumper and a no-look bounce pass to Serge Ibaka for a dunk that gave the Thunder a 103-88 lead. Durant left for good with 3:36 remaining and the Thunder holding a 109-90 lead.Hes getting back into rhythm, Westbrook said. Hes getting back in the swing of things.TIP-INSThunder: Oklahoma City was called for a clear path foul after Durant threw a poor pass that was intercepted, and Anthony Morrow had to foul to prevent an easy hoop in the closing seconds of the first quarter. ... Perkins was issued a technical foul with 8:56 left in the second quarter.Bucks: Milwaukee shot 52 per cent in the first quarter to take a 31-26 lead, but shot 36 per cent the rest of the game. ... G Brandon Knight, the Bucks leading scorer for the season with nearly 18 points per game, finished with nine points on 2-for-10 shooting.FINDING THE GROOVEOklahoma City scored a season-high 114 points and shot better than 50 per cent from the field for just the second time this season. Oklahoma City scored at least 100 points for the fourth time in five games after scoring 100 or more just four times in its first 16.FALLING APARTThe Bucks have allowed at least 107 points in four of their past five games. Their opponent shot at least 50 per cent in all four of those games, all losses.We are a young team, so we are going to make mistakes, and make more mistakes the next game, coach Jason Kidd said. We just have to learn from them and correct them. We have to see them before they happen so that we can help one another.QUOTE OF THE NIGHTI just try to feel the game out. Im not trying to worry about doing so much in so little time, I guess, and the last few games, Im just going out there and playing, and whatever happens happens. — Durant.UP NEXTBucks: Host the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday.Thunder: Host Cleveland on Thursday.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP Nike Free Wholesale Australia . Monta Ellis had 30 points and nine assists, Nowitzki was another of seven Dallas players in double figures with 11 points and the Mavericks beat the Los Angeles Lakers 123-104 Tuesday night. Nike Free Shoes Australia .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. http://www.nikefreeaustralia.com/ . Venus Williams advanced to the ASB Classic final in Auckland on a walkover when fellow American Jamie Hampton withdrew from their semifinal Friday with a right hip injury.CLEVELAND -- Sitting on a stage last week alongside No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins and new coach David Blatt, general manager David Griffin said he hoped this would be a monumental off-season for the Cavaliers. Its already been quite a summer. And LeBron James is still out there. Cleveland kept its momentum rolling early Tuesday by getting All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving to agree to a new, five-year, $90 million contract extension. Irvings deal, completed with a handshake in New York with owner Dan Gilbert, cements a commitment with Cleveland that wasnt always so strong. "Im here for the long haul Cleveland!!!! And Im ecstatic!!" Irving wrote on his Twitter account shortly after the agreement was reached. "Super excited and blessed to be here and a part of something special." For months, Irvings future with the Cavs seemed uncertain. There were reports he wasnt happy in Cleveland as well as speculation the Cavs didnt believe he was a cornerstone player. There were trade rumours and rumblings the team was not going to offer him the maximum extension. Whatever differences there may have been seem to have been worked out. Griffin, who likes to refer to his team as "family," has the Cavs united. James surely has noticed. The Cavs have waited four years for their chance to lure the four-time league MVP back home. This may be the perfect time. Because Irvings extension doesnt kick in until the 2015-16 season, the Cavs have room under the salary cap to pursue free agents. They would have to move some other contracts if the reports are accurate that James will only sign for a max deal. Griffin has said clearing space to accommodate a five-year, $120 million contract would be extremely easy. The hard part might be getting James to believe the Cavs, who have not made the playoffs since he left in 2010, are title contenders -- now. Theyve got some quality pieces for sure, but do they have enough? Irving, who played in a career-high 71 games this past season, has established himself as one of the NBAs elite point guards, and now that the contract situation is no longer an issue, it may unburden him to play the best basketball of his life. Nike Free Sale Australia. The 6-foot-8 Wiggins would have been the top pick a year ago if he hadnt gone to college and James has long admired the 19-year-olds gifts. Its somewhat interesting that Griffin said Wiggins potential greatness would come at shooting guard, perhaps leaving an opening at small forward for a certain former Cavalier. To entice James, the Cavs may need to make a blockbuster move. Theyve got some assets to play with and a trade involving talented guard Dion Waiters could bring back a starter. Griffin hinted that he isnt done remodeling the Cavs. "We need to continue to work on the defensive side of the ball," he said at Wiggins introductory news conference. "We need to get better from a basketball IQ standpoint, from a shooting perspective. And all of those moves will be forthcoming." For several years, the Cavs have been involved in trade rumours involving Kevin Love, who has one year left on his deal with Minnesota. If Cleveland can package the right pieces together, they may be able to pry Love away from the Timberwolves. Love and James were teammates four years ago in the London Olympics, where they helped the U.S. win a gold medal. Back then, James said that when he won his first championship with Miami, his thoughts quickly shifted to Cleveland and what might have been. "I wish I could have won one there," he said before a practice. "I could only imagine how the parade would have been down East Ninth Street. Of course I thought about it because Cleveland helped me get to that point. The days that I spent there helped me get to the point where I was able to finally win one. Its just unfortunate I wasnt able to do it there." Its possible James will re-sign with the Heat and the Cavs will move on without him. But if they decide to pursue the two-time champion in the days ahead and get a meeting with James, the Cavs can sell their team and tug at his heart. James has never rejected the idea of a return to Cleveland. Maybe this is the summer to mend fences and start anew in a familiar place. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).