DENVER - The Colorado Avalanches struggling power play finally found success after a big shake-up. [url=http://www.footballcolts

in Regeln und Informationen 08.02.2018 08:35
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

DENVER - The Colorado Avalanches struggling power play finally found success after a big shake-up. Margus Hunt Jersey .Matt Duchene and Gabriel Landeskog had a goal and an assist each and scored power-play goals 2:59 apart in the third period of the Avalanches 5-2 win over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night.Alex Tanguay had a goal and two assists, and Jarome Iginla and Daniel Briere also scored for the Avalanche, who won for the fifth time in seven games. Defenceman Tyson Barrie tied a career-high with three assists.Five wins in our last seven games. Its pretty solid, Colorado coach Patrick Roy said. A break here and there, we would have won seven in a row.The Avalanche have been winning despite an anemic power play that was 1-for-31 entering Saturday. After three empty opportunities, Roy used his fourth line for the next advantage.It didnt produce a goal, but it woke up the top two units.Our power play was brutal, and Patty put out our fourth line, and they did a great job, Duchene said. They should have actually scored there.The game was tied 2-2 before the Avalanche scored three times within 5:45, spanning the second and third periods.Tanguay gave Colorado the lead when he got a pass from Duchene from behind the net and beat goalie Anders Lindback on the short side with 2:00 left in the second period.The power play awoke when Duchene scored 46 seconds into the third, and Landeskog made it 5-2 during a two-man advantage at 3:45. Calvin Pickard made 22 saves in the win.Our power play was big. Its nice to finally score on it, Tanguay said. We havent been scoring on that all year.Cody Eakin and Patrick Eaves had goals for the Stars, who lost for the second straight night following a three-game winning streak. Lindback made 42 saves.Dallas was helped by a pair of mistakes by defenceman Jan Hejda in scoring twice in the first period. Eakin gave the Stars a 1-0 lead when his pass through the crease went off Hejdas left skate and into the net at 10:24.Colorado took a 2-1 lead with goals 3:17 apart. Briere tied it with a shot from the half-boards that hit off Lindback and ricocheted in on the short side at 13:13.I thought I had the pad down. I thought I had it against the post, but I wasnt able to hold it, Lindback said. It bounced in. Thats on me.Iginla made it 2-1 with a shot that beat Lindback between the pads. It was his fourth of the season and the 564th of his career. He is tied with Mats Sundin and Joe Nieuwendyk for 21st on the NHL listEaves tied it with 35 seconds left in the first when he stole the puck from Hejda at the blue line, went into the Avalanche end and beat Pickard with a snap shot.NOTES: Colorado C John Mitchell aggravated a leg injury that kept him out of three games and didnt return. ... Avalanche D Erik Johnson returned to the lineup after missing a game with a head injury sustained against Arizona on Tuesday. ... Stars LW Ryan Garbutt served the second of his two-game suspension for kneeing. ... Colorado reassigned C Paul Carey and D Karl Stollery to Lake Erie of the AHL. Andrew Luck Jersey .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career. Ryan Kelly Jersey . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Jack-Doyle-Elite-Jersey/ . With just under five seconds remaining - the Raptors having clawed back from a 19-point deficit and pulled within one - DeRozan took the handoff from Chuck Hayes.It appears that the 2016 NBA All-Star Game may be awarded to the Toronto Raptors. A report in the Toronto Sun on Tuesday says that the Raptors on are on the verge of landing the mid-season game for the first time ever. The Sun that an announcement is expected shortly and the game will have tie-ins to the Raptors 20th anniversary season. "Clearly the 2016 all-star game is a flag in the sand that we planted with the NBA," said Maple Leafs Sports and EEntertainment CEO Tim Leiweke to the Sun in May. Peyton Manning Jersey. "It is a must-have in my opinion and it will be the centre piece of how we rebrand this." Torontos Air Canada Centre hosted the 2000 NHL All-Star Game, and the formerly named SkyDome was the host for the 1991 Major League Baseball All-Star Game. The NBAs next All-Star Game in 2014 will be held in New Orleans, while the 2015 game is destined for either Manhattan or Brooklyn. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).