Lewis and Webb shot 71

in Regeln und Informationen 06.02.2018 08:46
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

The Pittsburgh Penguins may be looking into their past for potential general manager candidates. Howie Kendrick Jersey . According to Jim Matheson of the Edmonton Journal, sources say former Penguins assistant coach and current TV analyst Pierre McGuire has had two interviews with the team. The Penguins fired Ray Shero last month after the team gave up a 3-1 series lead before being eliminated by the New York Rangers in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. McGuire was part of Scotty Bowmans coaching staff when the Penguins won the Stanley Cup in 1992. He would go on to become the head coach of the Hartford Whalers for one season, posting a record of 23-37-7 in 67 games. Max Scherzer Jersey . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. Custom Washington Nationals Jerseys . -- Andrew Wiggins is from Canada, Wayne Selden from Massachusetts and Joel Embiid from the African nation of Cameroon. http://www.baseballnationalsauthority.com/Stephen-Strasburg-Jersey/ . Canada will host Japan in a World Group first-round match in 2015. It will be a rematch of their first-round clash last year when Japan defeated Canada 4-1 to reach the World Group quarter-finals for the first time in its history.PHOENIX -- Mirim Lee is just getting started on the LPGA Tour -- and isnt taking baby steps. Neither is 16-year-old Lydia Ko. Lee shot a 5-under 67 on Friday in the JTBC Founders Cup to take a two-stroke lead over Ko into the weekend. The 23-year-old South Korean played the final eight holes in 5 under, making an eagle and three birdies to reach 13-under 131 at Desert Ridges Wildfire Golf Club. "I played a little boring on the front nine, so I went more aggressive on the back nine and it worked well," Lee said. "So, now I plan on being aggressive the rest of the week." Ko, the Canadian Womens Open winner as an amateur the last two years, shot 66. The first-year pro played a late six-hole stretch in 6 under with an eagle and four birdies. "I just gave myself more opportunities on the back nine," Ko said. Lee is making her third start in her rookie season on the LPGA Tour after winning three times on the Korean LPGA. In her first two events, she tied for 33rd in the Bahamas and tied for 25th in the Womens Australian Open. "I feel more comfortable because here the fairways are bigger," Lee said. "My driver shots play better here." She holed a 35-foot birdie putt on the par-4 13th, saved par on the par-3 14th with a 20-footer, and hit a hybrid from 220 yards to 12 feet to set up the eagle on the par-5 15th. "All this week, hybrids have not worked for me, so I felt very fortunate," Lee said. She also birdied the par-4 18th, hitting a 9-iron to 2 feet. Born in South Korea and raised in New Zealand, Ko won the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December in Thailand in her second start after turning pro in October. She has five victories in professional events, also winning in Australia and New Zealand. Ko began her back-nine run with birdies on Nos. 12 and 13, eagled the 15th and birdied Nos. 16 and 17. After going hungry on the course in the first round, she stocked up Friday. "I had a protein bar and like a prottein jelly and theres always a peanut butter sandwich in there," Ko said. Matt Wieters Jersey. "I actually noticed that it was in my bag yesterday, but I didnt find it, so it was actually more done." Sun Young Yoo was third at 10 under after a bogey-free 65, matching the best round of the day. The 2012 Kraft Nabisco winner played the back nine in 5-under 31. "I was more patient today," Yoo said. "Overall, everything was working very well." Top-ranked Inbee Park was 9 under along with Bahamas winner Jessica Korda, Chella Choi and So Yeon Ryu. Park, playing alongside Ko and Korda, also eagled No. 15 in her 69. "I left a lot of putts out there," Park said. Korda and Choi shot 66, and Ryu had a 67. Michelle Wie topped the group at 8 under, following her opening 66 with a 70. She had four straight birdies in the middle of the round to take the lead at 10 under, then bogeyed the par-5 fifth -- her 14th hole of the day -- after hitting over the green from a greenside bunker. "I thought I hit a really good bunker shot and I flew it 15 yards past the green," Wie said. "So, that was a good one. ... It went over everyones head." She also dropped a stroke on the par-4 ninth. "All day today I just felt like I could have shot a lot more under par," Wie said. Defending champion Stacy Lewis, 2011 winner Karrie Webb, and Morgan Pressel were 7 under. Lewis and Webb shot 71, and Pressel followed her opening 65 with a 72. After playing the first 11 holes Thursday in 9 under, Pressel was 2 over on the next 25. DIVOTS: Yani Tseng, the 2012 winner, missed the cut with rounds of 71 and 74. The 15-time tour champion is winless in 46 events since the 2012 Kia Classic, a week after her Founders Cup victory. She has dropped from first to 45th in the world in a year. ... Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, also failed to advance in her hometown event, shooting 71-73. She won the LETs Australian Ladies Masters last month. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).