TORONTO -- Aaron Ekblad of the Barrie Colts has been named the Ontario Hockey League defenceman of the year. [url=http://www.juv

in Regeln und Informationen 06.02.2018 08:46
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Aaron Ekblad of the Barrie Colts has been named the Ontario Hockey League defenceman of the year. Juventus Jerseys . Ekblad led all defencemen with 23 goals and finished tied for fifth in scoring among blue-liners with 53 points in 58. Hes the second Colt to win the Max Kaminsky Trophy following Erik Reitz in 2002. "I came into this year with a set of goals I shared with no one," Ekblad said in a release. "One of those goals was to be given the Max Kaminsky Trophy. I watched Ryan Ellis as a fan of the OHL and again Dougie Hamilton as a competitor while they stapled themselves as the leagues top defencemen. I idolized these players and fantasized being in their shoes and with the help of my teammates and the opportunity from the coaching staff with the Barrie Colts that moment has finally come." The 18-year-old Belle River, Ont., native is eligible for the 2014 NHL Draft and was listed second among North American prospects by NHL Central Scouting in their final draft rankings. He represented Canada at the 2014 IIHF World Junior Championship and was captain of Team Orr at the 2014 BMO CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game in Calgary. Paolo De Ceglie Jersey . On Saturday, the paths of Drew Tate and Kevin Glenn cross again as opposing quarterbacks. Andrea Barzagli Jersey . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authentic-sami-khedira-juventus-jersey/ . Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens.The Calgary Flames may have to do without goaltender Karri Ramo for a while. The 27-year-old Finn suffered an MCL injury during Saturday nights game against the Minnesota Wild and will be out until after the Olympic break. The Flames called up goalkeeper Joni Ortio from the American Hockey Leagues Abbotsford Heat. In 29 gaames with the Flames this season, Ramo has posted a 11-10-4 record with a . Federico Mattiello Jersey. 908 save percentage and a 2.66 goals-against average. He has 22-31-0-14 record in 77 career NHL games with the Flames and Tampa Bay Lightning. He was originally selected in the sixth round (191st overall) of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).