"Me and Watson wer

in Residenz des Hokage 05.01.2019 09:51
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

HOUSTON - Add James Harden to the long list of Houston Rockets dealing with injuries. Air Max Online Bestellen .Harden is struggling with back spasms and is listed as questionable for Houstons game at NBA-leading Golden State on Wednesday night.Hardens back problem began in Saturday nights game.Still a little tight, he said Tuesday. Getting better every single day though.All-Star centre Dwight Howard is improving and practiced with the team on Tuesday, but is doubtful to play against the Warriors. He has missed the last nine games with a strained right knee.Dwight went through the majority of what we did which was the first time hes done that since hes been out, coach Kevin McHale said. So I guess (Wednesday) well see how he feels.McHale said that Howard has been running and doing work away from the team, but that his return to practice was an encouraging step. Howard is averaging 18.8 points, 11.3 rebounds and 2.3 blocks per game. Rookie Tarik Black has filled in for him nicely and has helped the Rockets go 7-2 in his absence, including winning their last four. Hes averaged more than six points and seven rebounds a game since Howard has been out.Were interchanging pieces right now which is kind of weird, but were getting it done, Black said.The Rockets have dealt with numerous injuries this season, and starting forward Terrence Jones (left leg nerve inflammation), backup point guard Isaiah Canaan (left ankle sprain) and forward Kostas Papanikolaou (right knee strain) are all out indefinitely. Francisco Garcia is questionable for Wednesdays game with a right calf strain.The Warriors have won 13 in a row and beat the Rockets 98-87 in the first meeting this season. Houstons recent surge has the team leading the Southwest Division entering Tuesdays games.Harden talked about what the Rockets need to do on Wednesday night.Weve just going to have to go in there and play our game and do what weve been doing, Harden said. We had an opportunity to beat them here but just couldnt get our offence going in the fourth quarter. Now I think our offence is a little bit better so its going to be a great opportunity for us. Nike Air Max Günstig Kaufen . Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night. Air Max Verkaufen .A. Happ capped a challenging season with one of his best efforts of the year. http://www.schweizairmax.ch/ . -- Theres nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team.FRISCO, Texas -- Mauro Diaz scored in the 84th minute to lead unbeaten FC Dallas to a 2-1 victory over Portland Timbers on Saturday night. Dallas 10 points leads Major League Soccer. Dallas (3-0-1) is off to its best start since 2006, where it also logged 10 points through the first four games. "Weve started well and were happy," first-year Dallas coach Oscar Pareja said. "We know where we are and we dont want to think too much about what we have not done before. Were developing a culture of taking it one game at a time, without giving importance to what happened last season or what will happen. " Portland (0-1-3), in its fourth MLS season, is off to its worst start in its young history. The teams played the second half with 10 men apiece after Portland left back Michael Harrington and Dallas right winger Je-Vaughn Watson were ejected for an off-the-ball fight with about five minutes left in the first half. The decision ended Harringtons streak of 1,749 consecutive minutes played for Portland. Head referee Storin Stoica told a pool reporter that the pair was ejected after Watson struck Harrington and the defender retaliated. "It was basically just a little shoving match," Harrington said. "Me and Watson were running out (during a goal kick). He kind of took a little push at mme -- Im not sure why -- and I kind of just pushed him back. Nike Air Max Schweiz. It wasnt anything too serious." Watson echoed Harringtons thoughts. "There was nothing there to give a red card for," said Watson, who picked up his third career red card. "Soccer is a competitive sport. He was pulling on me and I was pulling on him, so it was on the ball the first time, so I dont see thats a red card. I was saying before he gave the red card, I was saying, if youre going to do something, thats a warning. Thats not a red card." Dallas went ahead in the third minute of first-half stoppage time on a Blas Perez header, but the Timbers tied it in the 67th minute when Dallas defender Matt Hedges deflected a Maximiliano Urruti pass into his own net. The Timbers outshot Dallas 15-9, including 10-5 in the second half, but it was Diazs late effort that won the game. After the ball fell to him near the top of the box, he dribbled to his right, and then fired a right-footed shot across his body and past the outstretched hands of Timbers goalkeeper Andrew Weber. "We had chances to go (up) 2-1," Portland coach Caleb Porter said. "At the end of the day I credit Mauro Diaz, who pulled off a play. Players win games. He pulled off a play and that was the difference in the game." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).