mb) is scheduled to pitch for Class-A Rancho Cucamonga on Friday night as he works his way back from the DL. .

in Residenz des Hokage 04.01.2019 07:53
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO - Dan Haren finally feels comfortable in Dodger blue. Air Jordan 1 Canada Online . Haren didnt go with the Dodgers to Australia for their season-opening, two-game series against Arizona, so he didnt get his first taste of real action with his new team until he threw six strong innings in a 5-1 victory against the San Diego Padres on Wednesday night. "I feel like part of the team now," Haren said. "I havent done anything up to now. Im just happy that I was able to come through for the guys. "I really wasnt with the team that much," said Haren, who signed as a free agent in late November. "Teams often bond on the road. Theyre in the clubhouse a lot, on the plane or bus, whatever. So I really didnt have that. Im just glad I was able to come through, and Im looking forward to getting back home." While the Dodgers were in Arizona, Haren, their No. 4 starter, pitched in minor league games. "Man, I got my butt kicked in those camp games," he said. "The adrenaline level, theres nobody watching, its dead silence. Its hard to simulate major league innings." Haren retired the first nine batters before Everth Cabrera singled to centre leading off the fourth and eventually scored on Yonder Alonsos one-out single to right. The run was unearned because Seth Smith, batting after Cabrera, reached on catchers interference by A.J. Ellis. Haren (1-0) allowed four hits, struck out seven and walked none. The Dodgers took two of three from the Padres and now play their home opener Friday afternoon against San Francisco. The Dodgers jumped on Tyson Ross (0-1) for three runs in the first inning. Carl Crawford doubled to left-centre and advanced on Yasiel Puigs sacrifice bunt. Puig was safe when Ross throw pulled first baseman Alonso off the bag. Manager Bud Black went out to challenge the play, but umpires determined he didnt do so in a timely manner. Hanley Ramirez doubled to left to bring in both runners and then scored on Adrian Gonzalezs single to centre. Ramirez scored again in the fifth when he walked with one out and eventually came in on Andre Ethiers two-out single to right. Ross allowed four runs, three earned, in five innings while striking out seven and walking four. "His stuff was good, he just really couldnt command his fastball early in the game," Black said. "The first two innings, 50-plus pitches. He had to work awfully hard to get those six outs. He had a real tough team getting the ball in the strike zone early. "Haren, on the other hand, was getting the ball in the strike zone early. He was pretty efficient the first three innings." Los Angeles added another run in the eighth against Donn Roach, who was making his big league debut. Roach came on with two outs and allowed singles to Juan Uribe and Ellis, and an RBI double to Dee Gordon. NOTES: The Dodgers put reliever Brian Wilson on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Monday, with inflammation in the ulnar nerve in his right elbow, and recalled right-hander Jose Dominguez from Triple-A Albuquerque. Manager Don Mattingly said Wilson threw Wednesday and will continue building from there. ... Mattingly said OF Matt Kemp (right ankle surgery) is on track to be activated from the disabled list on Friday. ... RHP Josh Beckett (bruised right thumb) is scheduled to pitch for Class-A Rancho Cucamonga on Friday night as he works his way back from the DL. ... The Padres claimed LHP Bobby LaFromboise off waivers from the Seattle Mariners and optioned him to Triple-A El Paso. To make room on the 40-man roster, the club transferred right-hander Joe Wieland from the 15-day disabled list to the 60-day DL. Wieland, still rehabbing from reconstructive elbow surgery, recently had arthroscopic surgery to relieve irritation in the back of his elbow, pushing back his return. Manager Bud Black thinks Wieland can return before the All-Star break. ... Both teams are off Thursday. The Dodgers play their home opener Friday against San Francisco. RHP Ryan Vogelsong is scheduled to make his season debut for the Giants while LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (1-0) goes for the Dodgers. The Padres are at Miami. The scheduled starters are LHP Eric Stults (season debut) for San Diego and RHP Tom Koehler (season debut) for Miami Wholesale Air Jordan 1 Canada . Floundering in the English Premier League, United has delivered better performances in Europe this season and stunned Bayern by taking the lead against the run of play through Nemanja Vidics header in the 58th minute. Bayern had dominated possession but struggled to create a clear-cut chance before Schweinsteiger arrowed a half-volley high into the net in the 67th to give the German side a slight advantage ahead of the second leg in Munich next week. Air Jordan 1 Canada . -- Oakland Athletics starting pitchers Jarrod Parker and A. http://www.cheapairjordan1canada.com/ . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program.Before Twitter or any other social media , those words had a massive impact on fans across the globe.The Bleacher Report did a pretty good job in looking back at what they called the "best press release of all-time" today It made us want to look back at what the media coverage was like and we found this retro video that shows how the event was covered Jordan did oof course rejoin the team the next day vs the Indiana Pacers. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Sale. He returned wearing number 45, the same number he wore for the Barons baseball team and as a basketball player in junior high school. MJ scored 19 points on 7-for-28 shooting with six rebounds and six assists in Chicagos 103-96 overtime-loss to Indiana. Well have more on that tomorrow. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).