ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers catcher Geovany Soto was arrested Wednesday night on a charge of marijuana possession in the t

in Regeln und Informationen 02.02.2018 09:47
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers catcher Geovany Soto was arrested Wednesday night on a charge of marijuana possession in the town of Grapevine in northeast Tarrant County. Custom Colombia Jerseys . Soto, 31, was charged with misdemeanour possession of marijuana under two ounces according to Sgt. Robert Eberling of the Grapevine Police Department. He was released on $500 bail. Soto has not played this season after injuring his left knee in March. In a statement released by the Rangers on Friday afternoon, Soto said, "I was stopped by Grapevine Police on Wednesday night. I am embarrassed and would like to apologize to my family, the Rangers organization and our fans that I was taken in on this charge. Because this is an on-going case, I cannot discuss this matter any further at the time." The statement also said, "The Rangers organization is aware of Wednesday nights incident involving Geovany Soto. We have spoken to Geovany, and he has apologized and expressed deep embarrassment for the situation. We have notified Major League Baseball of the incident. As this is an on-going case, this is the only comment we will have at this time." Soto hit .245 with nine home runs and 22 RBI last season, his first full year with Texas after being acquired from the Chicago Cubs at the non-waiver trading deadline in 2012. James Rodriguez Jersey . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1. Teofilo Gutierrez Jersey .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2. http://www.soccercolombiamart.com/world-cup-andres-escobar-football-jersey/ . While Chelsea stayed two points behind leader Arsenal courtesy of Etoos hat trick, seventh-place United slipped 14 points from the summit this weekend. And the gap from the Champions League places is growing as well, with Liverpool six points ahead in fourth. SOCHI, Russia -- The ashes of Canadian freestyle skier Sarah Burke were spread in the Olympic halfpipe, high on a mountain above it and also near the Olympic rings in the athletes village. Burke, considered a pioneer for the introduction of halfpipe and slopestyle into the Winter Games, died following a training accident in Utah in January, 2012. Freestyle coach Trennon Paynter from Squamish, B.C., says he distributed the ashes in the halfpipe prior to the competition. "That was a little bit of a stealth mission," Paynter said Saturday. "I feel pretty good about knowing Sarah was all over these Olympics in our hearts and quite literally too." Burke was a four-time X Games champion and a driving force behind the inclusion of both halfpipe and slopestyle in the Sochi Olympics. She spent her early years in Barrie, Ont., but was living in Squamish when she died. Burke competed against men until there was a womens event. A leading contender for gold in Russia, she died at age 29 two years before her sports introduction into the Winter Games. Paynter went alone on a gondola as high as he could on the mountain above Rhosa Khutor Extreme Park to leave some of Burkes ashes there. The urn he carried was also in a freestyle team picture at the Olympic rings in the athletes village. Prior to the start of womens freestyle halfpipe Thursday at Rhosa Khutor, volunteers slid down the course in a heart-shaped formation in memory of Burke "This event really, I feel, had Sarah at the core of it in so many ways," Paynter said. Australiian snowboarder Torah Bright, who won Olympic halfpipe gold, in 2010 was incensed the International Olympic Committee would not allow her to wear the "Sarah" stickers on her helmet and snowboard that she sports in other competitions. Carlos Valderrama Jersey. "The sticker thing for us was really no big deal," Paynter said. "We knew the way the protocols worked here. We knew for a couple of years we wouldnt be wearing stickers here. The rest of the season, I have Sarah stickers all over my stuff." Burkes husband Rory Bushfield and Paynter are friends and the two had discussed a plan to bring her ashes to the Winter Games in Sochi. The Canadian Olympic Committee provided a glass container and Paynter carried the container in a leather holster with Burkes name on it. During a quiet moment on the first training day, Paynter was able to "poach a couple pipe laps." "I know Sarah wanted to get some hits in the pipe so she got those," he said. The freestyle skiers won seven medals in Sochi and the most by one sport on the Canadian team. Canada also won a pair of medals in ski cross and while the international governing body of skiing considers it a freestyle discipline, Alpine Canada administers it domestically as a speed sport. Although the Canadian women finished off the podium in halfpipe, Mike Riddle of Sherwood Park, Alta., took silver in the first mens event. "Shed just be thrilled with everything from Mike winning a medal to the women just performing at such a high level," Paynter said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).