WINNIPEG - As training camp draws to a close with a number of players nursing minor injuries, Winnipeg Jets coach Paul Maurice s

in Regeln und Informationen 02.02.2018 09:47
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

WINNIPEG - As training camp draws to a close with a number of players nursing minor injuries, Winnipeg Jets coach Paul Maurice says it could affect how many more they send back to the minors. Danny DeKeyser Jersey .The Jets dispatched five more Wednesday to their AHL farm team but Maurice could be a little more cautions as camp winds down.That may have an effect, he said Wednesday of his moderately full sick bay. Well get to our 23 plus injured guys . . . So if that list doesnt shrink were going to have more bodies here.Forwards John Albert, Carl Kilngberg and JC Lipon were dispatched to the St. Johns IceCaps Wednesday, along with defenceman Julien Brouillette and goaltender Connor Hellebuyck. Brouillette and Klingberg have to clear waivers.After their departure, the Jets still had 32 players on their camp roster, although some werent skating.Blake Wheeler didnt skate after getting hit by a puck Tuesday night and Dustin Byfuglien remained out as well, along with forwards Eric ODell and TJ Galiardi. Other players who got a day off included Toby Enstrom, Bryan Little and Patrice Cormier.Maurice says it will be tough for Byfuglien to play a lot of minutes in the top six when the season starts if he doesnt return soon. He hasnt played in more than a week.Injuries have given a lot of other players time to show their stuff.Its turned out to be a real good thing for other players getting an opportunity, so thats the positive in it, Maurice said. Most of these (veteran) guys have got enough experience that weve got three days of practice before that opener that we can get it right.That tryout continues for some when the Jets visit Calgary Thursday night.On Winnipegs forward lines, hopeful Nic Petan will line up with captain Andrew Ladd and Michael Frolik, Evander Kane and Mark Scheifele will get 2014 draft pick Nik Ehlers, and Mathieu Perreault and Matt Halischuk will get Adam Lowry, a rookie who continues to look more and more at home in the NHL.Perreault, who replaced Olli Jokinen in the Jets lineup, says he has good chemistry with Frolik and Lowry.He works really hard, hes a very smart guy, he said of Frolik. Responsible defensively, which is always fun to have on your line. Hes a guy that can also play offence, he does it all.And Lowry, with only one season in the AHL under his skates, is the kind of big linemate Perreault says he has worked well with in the past.Hes a big kid, hes a smart player as well, he said of the six-foot-five forward, who plays centre and wing.Ladd, meanwhile, said he wasnt too worried that both Little and Byfuglien have been sidelined.Better to take care of that stuff right now rather than having it going on during the year. Sometimes its smart to stay off.Hes been off a little as well but said hes good to go now and hopes to play both of the last exhibition games.We want to start hitting our stride. Weve had a few games now to get that rust out and get our systems down pat a little more and now its time to get sharp and to get ready for the regular season. David Booth Jersey . - Christophe Lalancette scored a third-period goal and added the shootout winner to lead the Drummondville Voltigeurs to a 5-4 win over the Quebec Remparts in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Sunday. Frans Nielsen Jersey .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/nicklas-lidstrom-jersey/ . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - MLS expansion club New York City FC announced Tuesday that it has signed United States international Mix Diskerud on a free transfer. Diskerud made his debut with the U.S. national team in a friendly match against South Africa in 2010. He has accumulated a total of 25 caps and represented the U.S. at the 2014 World Cup. New York City FC have made my wish as an American a reality by giving me the opportunity to play and live in the U.S., Diskerud said. Everybody I have spoken to on the mens national team about (NYCFC head coach) Jason Kreis has spoken highly of him to me. I felt eexactly the same way after meeting him. Bob Probert Jersey. Im sure he will help me to develop my game, to succeed with our team here in New York and to stay involved with the national team. Coming to play for New York City FC was an easy decision for me. A native of Oslo, Norway, the 24-year-old midfielder began his club career with Stabaek in 2008, logging a total of 10 goals in 81 league appearances. Diskerud enjoyed a brief loan spell at Genk before making the switch to Rosenborg in 2012. During his two years with the famed Norwegian club, Diskerud made 59 appearances and produced five goals in league play. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).