Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapnbakingsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jason-w illiams-jersey]Authentic J

in Residenz des Hokage 18.12.2018 07:20
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork. Authentic Jason Williams Jersey .com) - Cam Newton accounted for two touchdowns and the Carolina Panthers picked up a crucial win to set up a winner-take-all NFC South showdown next week. Newtons 9-yard touchdown pass to Jonathan Stewart in the fourth quarter was the difference, and Carolina topped the Cleveland Browns, 17-13, on Sunday. The scoring strike to Stewart, which capped a 7-play, 66-yard drive, came less than three minutes after the Browns took their first lead on Brian Hoyers 81- yard touchdown pass to tight end Jordan Cameron. Hoyer replaced Johnny Manziel late in the first half after the rookie exited with a hamstring injury. The Panthers (6-8-1) will travel to Atlanta next week with the division on the line. Whoever wins that game will not only clinch the NFC South, but will also host a playoff game. The Falcons beat New Orleans to eliminate the Saints from postseason contention. Newton, who missed the last game following a car accident, completed 18-of-31 for 201 yards while rushing 12 times for 63. Stewart gained 122 yards on the ground for the Panthers, winners in three straight games. Manziel, whose struggles were well documented in his first career start last week, didnt fare any better on Sunday. He completed 3-for-8 passes for 32 yards before Hoyer came in. Hoyer, who started the first 14 games of the season, went 7-for-13 for 134 yards with a touchdown and an interception in relief. The Browns (7-8) were officially eliminated from the postseason. A puzzling decision by Newton midway through the third quarter gave Cleveland life. On 3rd-and-7 from the Browns 36, Newton danced around the pocket and kept the play alive before running across the field and wobbling a short pass to no one in particular. Defensive end Billy Winn made a diving interception. Cleveland turned the interception into a 31-yard Garrett Hartley field goal, and Carolinas lead was down to 10-6. Early in the fourth, Carolina appeared to catch a break when it kept possession despite consecutive fumbles. Newton coughed up the ball on first down and lineman Byron Bell pounced on it. Then, Philly Brown appeared to lose a fumble on a reverse, but the Panthers challenged the play and Brown was ruled down. A punt two plays later pinned the Browns on their own 15-yard line but on 3rd- and-1, Hoyer hooked up with Cameron for the longest touchdown pass of his career. The Panthers retook the lead on Stewarts touchdown reception, and his 30-yard run just after the two-minute warning sealed the game. The Browns went three-and-out on two of Manziels first three possessions. The lone sustained drive went 55 yards in 10 plays and ended with a 43-yard field goal by Hartley. Graham Gano made up for an earlier miss and opened the scoring with a 23-yard field goal at 2:47 of the first quarter. Hartleys kick tied the game at 3-3, and Newtons 2-yard touchdown run late in the first half gave Carolina a 10-3 lead at the break. Game Notes Newton improved to 4-1 against former Heisman trophy winning quarterbacks ... Cleveland played without starting cornerbacks Joe Haden (right shoulder) and Justin Gilbert (concussion) ... Hoyers TD pass was the first Browns passing touchdown since Nov. 16 ... The Browns have lost 11 straight games in December and January. Authentic Oscar Robertson Jersey .cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with a man whos spent most of his career on highlight reels and a goalie actually "reaching back" for a save. Cheap Kings Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. http://www.cheapnbakingsjerseysauthentic.com/ .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft.Phil Taylor has confessed he wanted to change his trademark entrance music and has begged Robbie Williams to pen a new song. PL Darts talking points The Power four points clear at top of table The 16-time world champion has become synonymous with The Power, a 1990 single from German band Snap. But now, Taylor cant even stand to hear the song on the radio.Taylor, who defeated rival Raymond van Barneveld in the Premier League last Thursday, has unsuccessfully sought help from former Take That singer Williams, who is also from Stoke. I asked Robbie to write me one - but he said he cant beat it. I said: You can beat it with your eyes shut! Anything will do! Phil Taylor Funnily enough I put on the radio today and Snaps The Power came on, he told Sport Magazine.I groaned and thought I dont believe this! Ive just heard it so many times now that Im tired of it. I thought about changing it many, many, many times.I asked Robbie to write me one - but he said he cant beat it. I said: You can beat it with your eyes shut! Anything will do! Phil Taylors winning leg against Raymond van Barneveld from last Thursday Taylor also revealed that he fantasises about one final match against old enemy Peter Manley, the 2005 Premier League semi-finalist who has now retired. Authentic Ben McLemore Jersey. Manley was known for a ferocious on-stage persona and Taylor would relish the chance to silence him for good. Peter Manley took on Raymond van Barneveld in 2006... and there was a nine-darter! He said: Peter Manley is the opponent I wanted to beat most: no two ways about it. I wish hed come out of retirement so I could beat him again!He tried to get under my skin, but that was Peters style. He used to wind people up; to get in their heads. It was exciting playing him. I think it brought the best out in me.Watch Taylor next Thursday at Premier League Darts, live on Sky Sports 2 HD at 7pm. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Get Sky Sports Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).