MILAN - Juventus eased to a 3-1 win at relegation-threatened Cagliari on Thursday to ensure it ended the year at the top of the

in Residenz des Hokage 18.12.2018 07:19
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

MILAN - Juventus eased to a 3-1 win at relegation-threatened Cagliari on Thursday to ensure it ended the year at the top of the Serie A standings. Authentic Rajon Rondo Jersey .Early goals from Carlos Tevez and Arturo Vidal gave Juventus a comfortable lead in the opening 15 minutes, and Fernando Llorente sealed the match shortly after halftime.Luca Rossettini bagged a consolation goal for Cagliari.Juventus moved provisionally four points ahead of Roma, which hosts AC Milan on Saturday.Cagliari, which is the only Serie A side without a home win this season, remained in the bottom three.The match, which was part of the final round of fixtures before the winter break, was brought forward because Juventus plays Napoli in the rearranged Italian Supercup on Monday.Napoli beat bottom side Parma 2-0 and moved provisionally third, in a tight battle for the final Champions League qualifying spot.After seeing its advantage cut to one point last weekend with its second successive draw, Juventus determination to end the year on a high received the perfect start when Cagliari goalkeeper Alessio Cragno could only parry Giorgio Chiellinis effort and Tevez was on hand to tap the ball in, less than four minutes in.More poor defending saw Juventus double its advantage as Cagliari failed to deal with a cross and the ball came out to Vidal, who curled a magnificent strike into the far corner from just outside the box.Llorente extended Juves lead six minutes after the break when he gathered Andrea Pirlos lofted pass with his back to goal, swiveled, and fired under Cragnos body.Cagliari hadnt scored for three matches but managed in the 65th, as Rossettini headed home Andrea Cossus free kick.In Naples, Duvan Zapata fired the home side in front in the 19th minute, after using his strength to hold off defenders as he turned in the box.Not long after, Napoli doubled its lead from the penalty spot after Massimo Gobbi brought down Jose Callejon. Parma goalkeeper Antonio Mirante couldnt get enough of his hand to Dries Mertens spot kick.It was a 13th defeat in 16 matches for Parma, which also had a point docked because of financial irregularities. Cheap Lakers Jerseys . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak. Authentic Josh Hart Jersey . -- Jane Kish stopped all 25 shots she faced as the Weyburn Gold Wings blanked the Sudbury Lady Wolves 3-0 on Friday to advance to the gold-medal game at the Esso Cup. http://www.cheaplakersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-james-worthy-jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.Adam Scotts decision to skip the Olympic Games in Rio later this year has been criticised by greats from the world of sport. The world No 7 has decided not to represent Australia in Brazil, citing a busy schedule for his decision to miss the tournament as golf makes a return to the Olympics after a 112-year absence.Reaction to Scotts decision was swift and, in the main, negative with golfing great Jack Nicklaus among those critical of the 35-year-old. I think thats sad. I think its sad for the Olympics and for the game of golf, Nicklaus said.I dont know Adams circumstances, so I couldnt comment on what hes dealing with. Obviously, he felt like he couldnt play, and if he felt that way, I understand. But its unfortunate. Jack Nicklaus feels it is sad Scott is not going to the Games Johnny Miller was also critical of Scott, adding: Playing for your country is a lot bigger than playing for yourself.I would say I dont care how tired you are, and I wouldnt even care where yyou place in the tournament, but you need to be there to represent your country. Authentic Brandon Ingram Jersey. The reaction from Australian swimming great Dawn Fraser, a gold medal winner at three Games from 1956 to 1964, was more savage. Triple gold medalist Dawn Fraser was savage in her criticism of the world No 7 Well done Adam great to put your country on hold so that you can fulfil your own schedule, Fraser, 78, wrote on Facebook.How much money do you want in life. I guess working three jobs a week to secure my place as a Olympic swimmer has given me the strength to say what I feel about sportsmen and women that do this.I am still trying to survive at 78 years of age but a very proud Australian. Fraser also accused Scott of not showing much for your country. Also See: No Olympics for Scott Bruce reviews 25 years on Sky PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).