I just wanted to be supportive

in Regeln und Informationen 17.12.2018 06:26
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Changes appear to be coming for Canadas World Junior team ahead of Mondays game against Slovakia. Authentic Omer Asik Jersey . After surrendering four goals on 28 shots in Canadas 5-4 shootout loss to the Czech Republic on Saturday, Jake Paterson will watch the Slovak game from the bench. Halifax Mooseheads goaltender Zach Fucale will make his tournament debut, getting the start against Slovakia. The 18-year-old netminder is not worried about having watched the entire tournament from the bench thus far. "It hasnt been difficult at all, I think, for me," Fucale told TSN. "I just wanted to be supportive and stay ready all the time. Tomorrow Im just going to get in the net and play the best game I can. Thats all that I can really do." The Canadiens draftee did stress the importance of coming up big against Slovakia, however. "We all want to be in those big games and its not the Finals yet, so tomorrow we have to give our best performance," he said. Paterson has started every game since Canadas second pre-tournament game against Sweden on Dec. 22. In four games he has posted a 2.50 goals-against average and a .909 save percentage, posting marks of 3.00 and .885 in tournament play so far. The change in net could also mean a different plan of attack for the Canadian defence. "Zach plays the puck pretty well, so it almost makes it easier sometimes for a defenceman," said Canadian assistant captain Mathew Dumba. The Minnesota Wild defenceman stressed that the Canadian team is confident in its ability regardless of who is between the pipes. "Were very confident in both of our goalies and I think we played good with them both in the pre-competition," Dumba told TSN. "I dont think thats something we have to worry about at all." Fucale last started in Canadas first pre-tournament game: a 4-2 comeback win over Finland. He stopped 11 of the 13 shots Finland threw at the net, steadying his play after a shaky start. Does that mean Fucale could also get the start in the potentially-group-deciding New Years Eve match-up against the United States? "I dont know. I guess lets see how he plays and well determine that after the game tomorrow," said Team Canada coach Brent Sutter. "I told you guys at the start: Im taking this game-by-game." Coach Sutter also offered up some insight on the play of 16-year-old Connor McDavid on Sunday, telling TSN that there is little to worry about from the young sniper based on just the Czech game. Sutter and McDavid spoke for a few minutes after Sundays skate, the coach offering the following analysis. "Its one game and you guys make a bigger deal out of it than it is," Sutter quipped. "He played 13 minutes last night and, yeah, maybe he didnt have the game that he wouldve liked to have, but, that being said, hes a very important part of this team and if it wasnt Connor McDavid and it was somebody else here you guys wouldnt even be talking about it." McDavid split time with Taylor Leier on a line with Bo Horvat and Sam Reinhart late in Saturdays game, but would get the tap to be one of Canadas three shooters in the game-deciding shootout. His attempt would be stopped by Czech goalkeeper Marek Langhamer, opening the door for Dominik Simons game-winner on the next attempt. Bulls Jerseys China . Globo TV and other news outlets said early Monday that Scolari will not remain as coach after the national teams failure to win the World Cup at home. Authentic Dennis Rodman Jersey .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. http://www.cheapbullsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - Marty Mornhinwegs reputation in NFL circles is that of a guy who likes to throw the ball in an attack-style offence that piles up points.That air approach has been mostly grounded in his two seasons with the New York Jets.The offensive co-ordinator has had to stick to more of a run-first philosophy, relying more on the running game on a team that has struggled with consistency and production.Just the way were built, Mornhinweg said Thursday.Its clear the Jets are a stronger running team than passing, ranking second in the NFL in rushing offence behind Chris Ivory (739 yards) and Chris Johnson (613). The team averages 4.7 yards per carry and 147.1 yards rushing per game. On the flip side, however, New York is ranked 32nd — dead last — in the league in passing offence.Thats the result of Geno Smith so far not taking the next step in his progression as a passer in his second NFL season. He has just nine touchdown passes and 12 interceptions to go along with a 69.8 quarterback rating. Michael Vick briefly provided a spark in his three games as a starter when Smith was benched earlier in the season, but the Jets were hardly a threat in the air with him under centre.Well, certainly there is a developmental process with every young player at every position, Mornhinweg said. The quarterback is such an important position that you certainly have to do certain things there. And I know it sounds crazy, and Geno has been up and down just a little bit throughout this first year and a half going on two years, but hes a young, talented guy. Every quarterback develops at a little bit (of a) different rate.The problem for Mornhinweg and the Jets has been that theyve entered the last two seasons expecting to have more of an attacking offence.Well, earlier in both seasons we have, Mornhinweg said.The Jets appeared on their way this season, rolling for 402 yards in the opening win against Oakland. New York also led the Packers 21-3 early in Week 2 at Green Bay before falling 31-24.The Oakland game, we were running and gunning pretty well, Mornhinweg said. I remember Green Bay, we came out running and gunning pretty well, both running and passing. Then, consciously, we morphed into quite a little bit more running.That choice came because attacking through the air simply wasnt working.Coach Rex Ryan ggets labeled as a staunch proponent for a Ground-and-Pound offence, but thats mostly because it was so successful in the Jets runs to the AFC title game in his first two seasons with Mark Sanchez at quarterback. Authentic Cameron Payne Jersey. . That was based a lot on personnel, which allowed New York to run it down opponents throats and let his defence clean up.So, early in the season, the Jets turned back to what their strength was: running the ball.When were protecting the football, I think we do a pretty darn good job offensively, Ryan said. I think our Achilles heel has been two areas: protecting the football and then the red zone. But I think were getting better in both, though.There have been other factors that have shaped the offensive approach. The Jets, outscored 360-230, have dealt with inconsistent play on the offensive line. A hamstring injury hampered top receiver Eric Decker for several weeks early on. The trade for Percy Harvin has helped, but he was a midseason addition, when the Jets were already in a 1-6 hole.Mornhinweg sidestepped questions whether he has been frustrated that his offences with the Jets havent put up good numbers.Well, I believe we are second in rushing right now, he said.But overall, New York is 25th in offence, and that has a lot to do with the Jets 3-11 record.In this league, you need to pass the ball very efficiently to score points, typically, Mornhinweg said. Now, every game is just a little bit different, but certainly, the passing game, you have to get that going at some point to win on a consistent basis.Mornhinweg acknowledged he and Ryan talk about the offence every day. But a published report a few weeks ago said the two have had friction all season, and the Jets run-heavy approach — they rushed 49 times — in a 16-13 loss to Miami three weeks ago was Mornhinwegs way of sticking it to Ryan.Both denied the report, and Mornhinweg reiterated that running the football more often as the season progressed was a conscious choice.Well, the way were built, Mornhinweg said, thats a reasonable thing to do.That said, Mornhinweg was asked if he would prefer — all things considered — to have more of an attacking offence.Well, you need to score points to win pretty consistently, he said. With a few exceptions.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).