As Dana White goes through the final motions leading up to UFC 173 this Saturday, his company couldnt be doing much better. [url

in Residenz des Hokage 15.12.2018 08:53
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

As Dana White goes through the final motions leading up to UFC 173 this Saturday, his company couldnt be doing much better. Air Max Online Cheap . "Were in 175 countries, 23 different languages and over a billion homes worldwide in some form of television," he said Tuesday on TSN Drive with Dave Naylor and Dave Hodge on TSN Radio 1050. "We are the largest pay-per view provider on the planet."What makes White and his organization special is that they are always reaching farther and aiming higher. In 2014, the UFC has already held events in the U.S., Canada, Brazil, China, U.K., Abu Dhabi and Singapore. By the end of the year, Japan, Sweden, Turkey, Germany and New Zealand will be added to that list. Additionally, White has begun his descent south into Latin America, where the UFC will host its first-ever event in Mexico – a heavyweight title bout between champion Cain Velasquez and Fabricio Werdum in November. The show – UFC 180 – will also feature the finale bouts of "The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America", the regions first edition of the reality show.As mentioned, White has big plans and high hopes for expansion. "You guys know how big (UFC) is in Canada, you know how big it is in the U.S. Well in Brazil, The Ultimate Fighter reality show gets 12 million viewers a week. And when we do a live fight on TV, 65 million people watch down in Brazil, its insane," he said. "We believe that Mexico and Latin America will rival that."However, there are still growing pains for White and his 20-year-old organization. Many would say the UFC is still in its infancy, despite the resounding success. And in a sport where violence is front and centre 100 per cent of the time, White says there is an important "education process" that has to take place in order to attract more fans. "Theres still a lot of people who havent been reached. Theres still a lot of people that are uneducated about the sport," White said. "Every day when we get up and we continue to move into other countries and continue to do business here in the U.S. and Canada, which are huge markets for mixed martial arts, theres still that education process."The fight game can be trivial at times. Where one night a pair of 200-pound men could stand toe-to-toe, bloody, crashing hooks and jabs into each others jaws until one collapses to the floor unconscious, another night could see a tactical matchup featuring two jiu-jitsu practitioners, twisting inside and out on the mat searching for an advantageous position while fighting off the grasp of their opponent. Fights can be night and day, overtly vicious or deceptively calm. With this come frequent misconceptions about the dangers of a combat sport. Its nothing White hasnt had to address before. "To a person whos uneducated about the sport or about the UFC they would probably believe people have died competing in the UFC," he said. "In the 20-year history of the UFC there has never been a death or serious injury. In 20 years, cheerleading cant say that."It is unlikely the UFC and mixed martial arts will ever be universally accepted. But that just means White will never be out of work. "Every day were in meetings pushing the company forward," he said. "Im a pretty simple guy. I love the sport, I love the UFC, I love fights." Buy Air Max . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. Air Max Cheap Online . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.cheapairmaxshop.com/ . LOUIS - Two-thirds of the St.BALTIMORE -- Mild-mannered Manny Machado felt he let his team down by losing his temper. Instead, the second-year third basemans first career ejection might have been the spark the Baltimore Orioles needed. Chris Davis drove in the tiebreaking run on a fielders choice grounder in a wild five-run fifth inning, and the Orioles rallied for a 7-3 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Thursday night. Baltimore used six hits and two errors to erase a 3-2 deficit in the fifth, salvaging a split in the four-game series. The inning also saw Machado get tossed by home plate umpire Will Little and Adam Jones called out on the go-ahead grounder for sliding wide of second base to break up a potential double play that wound up plating the decisive run. Machado wasnt around to see the completion of the rally, something he said he regrets. "I swung at a bad pitch (and) I thought I fouled it off," Machado said. "Obviously, I looked back on the replay, and I didnt. Something that I said wrong to the umpire, and I have to pay the consequences for it. Let my team down -- obviously, something that wont happen again." Orioles manager Buck Showalter said Machado would learn from his youthful transgression. "Ive seen 10-, 15-year veterans get frustrated with some calls," Showalter said. "Its all lessons learned. Hes 20 years old." Nick Markakis, Matt Wieters and J.J. Hardy also had RBIs during the comeback, which prevented the Indians from a fifth straight series victory for the first time since 2006. "When you play teams like that, when you make a mistake or two, they can make you pay for it," said Cleveland manager Terry Francona. "And thats what happened. Miguel Gonzalez (6-3) won for the fourth time in five decisions. He allowed three runs on nine hits over 6 2-3 innings, walking none and matching a career high with nine strikeouts. Lonnie Chisenhall and Mike Aviles homered for the Indians. Chisenhall had three hits. Ryan Flaherty drove in two runs for Baltimore. Chisenhall homered to right with two outs in the second, a 430-foot shot that landed on Eutaw Street and gave the Indians a 1-0 lead. Baltimore went ahead 2-1 on Flahertys two-run single in the bottom of the inning. Davis drew a leadoff walk, Wieters singled and Hardy moved the runners up with a sacrifice bunt before Flahertys two-out single up the middle. The Indians tied it at 2 on Chisenhalls double in the fourth. Michael Brantley doubled to lead off the inning and Chisenhall sent a ball off the right-field wall to plate him. Aviles led off the fifth with a line-drive homer to left, his fifth of the season. Clevelands lead, however, was short-lived. "It happened so fast, same thing last night," said Chisenhall. "Its the way the AL East plays. Runs just show up on the board." The Orioles went ahead 7-3 with the five-run fifth, but lost Machado, who waas ejected by Little for arguing a third-strike call, ending a streak of 1,206 innings played, the longest active streak in the majors. Cheap Nike Air Max Wholesale. "When I heard about it, the streak I had going, obviously its devastating," Machado said. "But I just caused that on myself. Thats something that ... that I just have to pay the consequences for, and I did." Singles by Flaherty and Nate McLouth put runners at the corners for Machado, who struck out swinging and was tossed when he argued that he foul-tipped the ball. Markakis followed with an RBI single to centre for a 3-3 tie and Jones broken-bat single to right loaded the bases. Davis then beat shortstop Aviles relay to first after Jones was called out for abandoning the baseline, allowing McLouth to score for a 4-3 lead. Aviles was charged with an error for coming off the bag early on a throw from second baseman Jason Kipnis that would have forced Jones. Wieters then cracked a run-scoring double into the right-field corner, with Davis scoring and Wieters reaching third when Drew Stubbs bobbled the ball. Hardys infield single, a tapper to the left of the mound, made it 7-3 and chased Corey Kluber. Kluber (6-5) yielded seven runs -- six earned -- in 4 2/3 innings, ending a steak of three straight wins. He allowed 11 hits, walked one and struck out four. "I think there were just some crucial situations there in that fifth inning where I didnt execute pitches, and theyre obviously a very good offensive team and they put good swings on them," Kluber said. NOTES: The game was delayed by rain for 78 minutes in the bottom of the seventh inning. ... With his first-inning single, Kipnis has reached base in 29 consecutive games. ... The Orioles re-signed RHP Freddy Garcia to a minor league deal and he will report to Triple-A Norfolk. Garcia was optioned to Norfolk on Monday, and because he is a veteran had the option of declining the assignment and becoming a free agent. ... Before the game, the Indians activated RHP Chris Perez (right shoulder soreness) from the 15-day disabled list and optioned LHP T.J. House to Triple-A Columbus. They also traded IF John McDonald, who was designated for assignment Wednesday, to the Phillies for cash or a player to be named. ... Francona said RHP Trevor Bauer will start the first game of Fridays doubleheader and RHP Carlos Carrasco would start the nightcap. Bauer will be recalled from Triple-A and Carrasco will be added as the teams 26th man. ... Brian Roberts (right hamstring) will return from the DL this weekend and become the Orioles starting second baseman, Showalter said. ... RHP Dylan Bundy, the Orioles prized pitching prospect, underwent Tommy John ligament replacement surgery Thursday. The procedure was performed by Dr. James Andrews in Gulf Breeze, Fla. ... Showalter said rookie LHP T.J. McFarland would start Fridays series opener against the Yankees. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).