in 33 seconds of the second period

in Regeln und Informationen 15.12.2018 04:48
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

Atlanta, GA (SportsNetwork. Derrick Shelby Jersey .com) - Paul Millsap posted 23 points and eight rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks extended their win streak to nine games with an 87-81 victory over the Orlando Magic. Al Horford scored 17 points and Jeff Teague had 13 for the Hawks, who have not lost since the Raptors dropped them with a 126-115 decision on Nov. 26. Victor Oladipo paced Orlando with 21 points and Evan Fournier scored 18. Tobias Harris and Kyle OQuinn but recorded double-doubles in the setback. We have to beat those elite teams, like Washington and Atlanta, and we cant beat them right now, Fournier said. After shooting 6-for-22 from behind the arc over the first three quarters, the Hawks made three in a row in the fourth as they pulled away. Kyle Korver, Millsap and Mike Scott all hit from deep during a 1:45 window midway through the period. Teague followed Scotts triple with a runner to give Atlanta an 81-73 lead. OQuinn, who had eight of his 14 points in the fourth, scored on consecutive possessions around a Millsap miss to pull Orlando back within four with a minute to play. Teague and Millsap put the game away with two free throws apiece in the final minute. We needed a game like this, when things werent falling on the offensive end and we had to pick it up defensively, Teague said. Second half, I think we did a pretty good job making it tough for them. The Hawks owned a 29-26 lead after a high-scoring first quarter in which both teams shot better than 58 percent. The second quarter was a different story, as the two teams combined to shoot 9-for-44 for 25 total points. It was 40-40 at halftime. Fournier scored seven points during a 12-3 swing for Orlando to open the third quarter. Atlanta chipped away throughout the period and with 39 seconds remaining, Dennis Schroder drove and kicked to a wide open Horford, whose corner 3 tied it at 64. Game Notes Atlantas nine-game win streak matches the Clippers for second best in the NBA this season behind Golden States 14 game streak, which it currently holds ... Magic center Nikola Vucevic missed his sixth straight game with a back injury ... Seven different Hawks had at least two assists. Steve Bartkowski Jersey . -- The Grand Rapids Griffins scored three goals in 33 seconds of the second period en route to defeating the Hamilton Bulldogs 6-1 in American Hockey League action on Friday. Matt Bryant Jersey . As they are wont to do, the Spurs made things real easy. The Spurs signed Parker to a multi-year contract extension on Friday, ensuring that the six-time All-Star point guard will be in the fold whether Duncan and Ginobili are able to continue their careers or not. http://www.officialatlantafalconsfootball.com/authentic-de_vondre-campbell-jersey-womens . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1.Usain Bolt is having treatment for a hamstring injury in Germany but is still expected to compete at Fridays meeting in the Czech Republic. The 29-year-olds coach, Glen Mills, said the Jamaican had tweaked a hamstring during Saturdays Cayman Invitational meeting. Bolt, who has collected 11 individual sprint gold medals at Olympic and World Championship level during his illustrious career, clocked a modest 10.05 seconds while winning over 100m.Bolt is being treated in Munich by Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt who has looked after his affairs for much of the past decade.As for the injury, Mills told a local radio station in Jamaica: If you nooticed in the race he was grimacing towards the end. Justin Bethel Jersey. Bolt is targeting his third consecutive sprint double at this summers Olympic Games in Brazil and, following last Saturdays season-opener, said: It wasnt the best but as long as I come out injury free, thats the key thing.I didnt feel as smooth as I wanted to but as I always say, its hard to just come into your first race and do extra well.I am never worried. Ive been in worse situations. Its just race rusty. I can tell. I could feel the difference from when you are flying from when you are not. Also See: Bolt opens with win Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).