described his fellow Irishma

in Regeln und Informationen 15.12.2018 04:41
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

ERIE, Pa. Authentic Jeff Teague Jersey . -- Connor Brown had two goals and an assist as the Erie Otters edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Brown, who was drafted by the Toronto Maple Leafs 156th overall in 2012, leads the OHL in scoring with 11 goals and 25 points in 11 games. Dane Fox scored twice for the Otters (8-2-1), who extended their win streak to six contests, while Connor McDavid assisted on each of his clubs four goals. Michael Cramarossa, Brendan Gaunce and Chad Heffernan scored for the Bulls (2-7-2). Oscar Dansk made 18 saves for the win as Charlie Graham turned away 21 shots in defeat. Both clubs went 1 for 3 on the power play. --- Attack 4 Sting 2 SARNIA, Ont. -- Zach Nastasiuk scored twice and set up one more as Owen Sound doubled up the Sting. Kurtis Gabriel had a goal and two assists for the Attack (5-5-1) while Gemel Smith had the other. Noah Bushnell and Nickolas Latta supplied the offence for Sarnia (3-7-1). Brandon Hope made 32 saves for the win as Brodie Barrick turned aside 21 shots in defeat. --- Storm 5 IceDogs 4 (SO) GUELPH, Ont. -- Robby Fabbri scored once in regulation and the shootout winner as the Storm edged Niagara. Tyler Bertuzzi and Scott Kosmachuk had a goal and an assist each for Guelph (7-3-0) while Brock McGinn scored the other. Anthony DiFruscia led the IceDogs (4-4-2) offensively with two goals and an assist. Brendan Perlini had a goal and an assist and Jordan Maletta scored once. Justin Nichols earned the win by making 23 saves. Christopher Festarini stopped 23 shots in defeat. --- Frontenacs 6 Rangers 2 KITCHENER, Ont. -- Sam Bennett and Spencer Watson each had two goals and two assists as Kingston defeated the Rangers. Henri Ikonen scored once and set up three more for the Frontenacs (7-1-1) while Sam Povorozniouk added a single goal. Nick Magyar scored both of Kitcheners (4-4-0) goals. Matt Mahalak made 28 saves for the win as Tyson Teichmann stopped 36 shots in a losing cause. --- Generals 5 Knights 3 LONDON, Ont. -- Scott Laughton scored three times, including the winner shorthanded in the third period, as Oshawa beat the Knights. Jacob Busch and Michael Dal Colle also scored for the Generals (8-2-1) while Cole Cassels chipped in with two assists. Max Domi, Matt Rupert and Bo Horvat scored for London (7-2-1). Daniel Altshuller made 43 saves for the win. Jake Patterson stopped 38-of-42 shots in defeat. --- Whalers 3 Wolves 2 SUDBURY, Ont. -- Alex Nedeljkovic stopped 43 shots as Plymouth slipped past the Wolves. Carter Sandlak, Francesco Vilardi and Mathieu Henderson scored for the Whalers (6-6-0) while Brook Hiddink tacked on two assists. Mathew Campagna and Nathan Pancel scored for Sudbury (3-3-4). Franky Palazzese made 28 saves in a losing cause. Wholesale Timberwolves Jerseys . - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. Authentic Josh Okogie Jersey .com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-taj-gibson-jersey .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Europe captain Paul McGinley selected Sam Torrance and Des Smyth as two of his vice captains on Thursday for this years Ryder Cup against United States at Gleneagles. Torrance captained Europe to victory in the 2002 event, when McGinley holed the winning putt at the Belfry. The 61-year-old Smyth has played in the Ryder Cup twice and was Ian Woosnams assistant in the 2006 competition at the K Club. "They first came to mind to me when I was put in position as Ryder Cup captain last January," McGinley said. "These two men have been a sounding board for me, both personally and professionally, and have proved time and again to me with their ability and passion and judgment that they are ideal for the role." McGinley said his other assistants will be announced after the team is formalized in September. The 2014 Ryder Cup is scheduled for Sept. 26-28. Europe will be defending the trophy for the second time after winning 14 1/2-13 1/2 at Celtic Manor in 2010 and by the same score at Medinah in 2012. McGinley has known Smyth since he was a teenager and described his fellow Irishman as a "mentor" dduring his professional career. Authentic Andrew Wiggins Jersey. . "In many ways, he was a natural choice for me," McGinley said. "As a vice captain to Ian Woosnam at the K Club, I found him to be very inspirational, astute, a voice of reason with great clarity of thought." Torrances appointment ensures there will be Scottish representation in the European team at Gleneagles. He has been a close friend of McGinley since the 2002 Ryder Cup, when Torrances decision to stack the top order of the singles with his best players made an impression on the current captain. "I felt, tactically, he made so many right calls, he understood the players, what the Ryder Cup was about," McGinley said. "His ability to motivate the players and communicate with them had a lasting impression on me." Torrance said he and Smyth would act as a buffer between the players and McGinley. "If I could do a tenth for Pauls team of what he did for my team," Torrance said, "we will both be very happy men." McGinley said Smyth will be vice captain to Miguel Angel Jimenez in the Eurasia Cup in Kuala Lumpur on May 27-29. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).