OSTERSUND, Sweden -- Canadas Megan Imrie will be competing in the Winter Olympics in February after posting one of the best Worl

in Regeln und Informationen 27.01.2018 07:07
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

OSTERSUND, Sweden -- Canadas Megan Imrie will be competing in the Winter Olympics in February after posting one of the best World Cup biathlon sprint results of her career on Saturday. Al Woods Jersey . The 27-year-old from Falcon Lake, Man., missed just one shot in the range to clock a 22nd-place time of 22 minutes 8.4 second in the 7.5-kilometre event. Imries previous career-best sprint result was 17th. She also has a 20th-place finish in an individual competition. "It was a fantastic day. I felt great in the warm up and I am very confident in my shooting now," said the 2010 Olympian. "I am very happy this caps off my Sochi qualification. Skiing was all flow and fight. It felt strong and smooth. I put it all out there today." Norways Ann Kristin Aafedt Flatland shot clean to win the womens sprint with a time of 20:41.2. Russias Olga Zaitseva was also clean on the range to claim the silver at 20:57.1. Norways Tora Berger grabbed the bronze at 21:03.2 (0+1). Reginas Scott Perras was the top Canadian in the mens 10-kilometre sprint. Perras missed one shot in each of his two trips to the range to post a time of 27:38.8. Martin Fourcade, of France, finished on top at 25:56.0 (0+1). Swedens Fredrik Lindstroem was second at 26:02.5 (0+0), while American Tim Burke shot clean to win the bronze with a time of 26:27.3. Other Canadian results included: Calgarys Nathan Smith in 45th with a time of 28:05.0 (1+0); and Jean-Philippe Le Guellec of Shannon, Que., in 69th at 28:54.7 (2+2) in mens racing. Rosanna Crawford, of Canmore, Alta., was 51st at 23:04.8 (0+3) and Zina Kocher finished 64th at 23:21.3 (2+2) in womens. Marvin Harrison Jersey . Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion. Adam Vinatieri Jersey . Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Kamar-Aiken.html?cat=933 . The Kelowna, B.C. rink made the announcement on their facebook page on Thursday night.PHOENIX -- Gerald Green was in a generous mood after his best game of the season. Green had a strong second half to finish with a season-high 28 points and lead the Phoenix Suns in a 121-114 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday night. Green then pledged to pay any fine the NBA might hand down to rookie teammate Alex Len, who was ejected after a flagrant foul following an altercation involving the Lakers Nick Young in the second quarter. "Hope the NBA doesnt do anything, but if it does, Ill take care of it," Green said. Green was careful with his shooting, shying away for 3-point attempts and finishing 12 for 18 from the field. "I felt like I wasnt settling for my jumper," Green said. "Coach is still telling to shoot the ball so Im going to continue to do that. I just tried not to take as many 3s as I normally do." Channing Frye had 10 of his 20 points in the fourth quarter and Markieff Morris scored 17 of his 24 in the first half to help the Suns snap a three-game skid. Goran Dragic added 18 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists. Pau Gasol scored 24 points to lead the Lakers and Wesley Johnson had 22 against his former team. Los Angeles, already short-handed with five players -- including star Kobe Bryant -- out with injuries, lost leading-scorer Young midway through the second quarter when he was ejected for throwing a punch at Dragic. After being hit in the face by Len going up for a layup, Young retaliated by shoving Len and then swinging at Dragics face while being pushed away from the fray. Len was tossed and the Suns Marcus Morris was issued a technical foul for his role in the fracas. Young, who had nine points at the time, took off his jersey and tossed his undershirt into the crowd on his way to the locker room. "I just reacted and got caught up in the moment. Like anyone would have," Young said. "It was a tough foul." Young expressed his displeasure with his teammates for not coming to his defence after the Lakers lost for the sixth straight time. Young could face a suspension for his actions and leave the Lakers in more dire straits. "What Im mad about is it was 1-on-5," Young said. "I felt like if someone would have gotten in the middle of everything it wouldnt have escalated as muuch. Margus Hunt Jersey. I felt bad for Dragic. He was right there. I didnt throw (a) punch. I was trying to shove people out of my way. I was getting pushed further back. It was more trying to get out." The Lakers led by 13 points in the second quarter after Youngs ejection. A 3-pointer from the top of the key by Kendall Marshall gave the Lakers a 56-43 lead. The Suns finished the quarter on an 11-2 run, topped off by P.J. Tuckers layup at the halftime buzzer to cut the Lakers lead to 58-54. The Suns led by eight in the first quarter, but the Lakers scored the last nine points of the period to take a 27-26 lead into the second. Back-to-back baskets by Chris Kaman put Los Angeles ahead. Green scored 16 of his points in the third quarter, and his block of Gasols layup attempt started a fast-break resulted in a basket by Dragic that put the Suns ahead 72-70. Greens step-back 20-foot jumper gave the Suns a 79-74 lead with 4:09 left in the third. His chest-pass assist for Fryes dunk made it 86-79 for Phoenix with 55 seconds left. "We started attacking the rim," Frye said. "We need to be aggressive, take advantage of mismatches and get out and run." The Lakers tied the score at 91 with Johnsons 3-pointer at the 9:53 mark of the fourth quarter. But back-to-back layups from Suns reserve Ish Smith made it 102-93, and the Suns were never seriously threatened the rest of the way. "Were not winning and again, we gave up 30-some (37) in transition and about 60 or 70 (64) in the paint, and thats where its been the last five or six games," Lakers coach Mike DAntoni said. "Weve got to be able to solve that problem somehow." NOTES: The Suns are a win away from their first regular season sweep of the Lakers since the 2004-2005 season. ... Suns G Leandro Barbosa hurt his right shoulder late in the loss at New York on Monday, according to Phoenix coach Jeff Hornacek. Barbosa did not play Wednesday but Hornacek hopes to have him available Friday against Dallas. ... Hornacek was issued a technical foul in the second quarter after arguing a non-call. ... With three point guards out, the Lakers went with former Suns first-round draft pick Marshall as the starter. Marshall, the 13th overall pick of the 2012 NBA draft for Phoenix, finished with 10 points and 13 assists. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).