CHICAGO -- Derrick Rose came to work unsure if hed be able to play. [url=http://www.cheapstarsjerseysauthentic.com/]Cheap Dallas

in Residenz des Hokage 10.12.2018 08:36
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Derrick Rose came to work unsure if hed be able to play. Cheap Dallas Stars Gear . He left with his confidence intact and his teams future looking very bright. Luol Deng scored 23 points, Rose added 20 and the Chicago Bulls knocked off the NBAs last unbeaten team with a 110-94 win over the Indiana Pacers on Saturday night. Taj Gibson had 15 points and eight rebounds for Chicago (5-3), which won its fourth straight game behind 11-of-19 shooting from 3-point range. "We got off to a good start," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "(The Pacers) missed some shots that they usually make. Overall, I thought it was a good win. We played very unselfishly." Indiana (9-1) was the NBAs first 9-0 team since the 2002-03 Dallas Mavericks, who started 14-0. The nine wins to start a season matched a franchise record. Nursing a sore right hamstring, Rose was effective in his 30 minutes on the court. He weaved around and penetrated the leagues best defence, which hadnt allowed more than 91 points to any opponent this year. Rose was injured Monday against Cleveland, and did not play in Chicagos 96-80 win Friday at Toronto. "I was just being smart about the situation," he said about not playing Friday. "This is my first time having a hamstring injury. I dont know how it would go if I had played last night. I dont think Id be able to play tonight." The 25-year-old former MVP shook off the rust after a pair of early off-balance misses. He sank a floater in the lane 3 minutes in, followed by a 3-pointer 30 seconds later to ignite a 12-2 first-quarter run for Chicago. "They were giving me shots," Rose said. "Ive got to take those shots. I saw some go in, so I kept shooting." Rose cozied up at the 3-point arc in the second quarter, knocking down all three attempts as the Bulls took a 25-point advantage into the half. He finished 6 for 11 from beyond the arc. "Most of Roses 3s were pretty well contested considering his speed," Pacers coach Frank Vogel contended. "You cant just jam him. You have to give up something. You have to give them credit." Kirk Hinrich came off the bench to contribute 13 points, eight assists and four rebounds for the Bulls, who avenged a 97-80 loss at Indiana on Nov. 6. The Pacers lost despite having all five starters -- and two reserves -- score in double-digits. Roy Hibbert led Indiana with 14 points a day after posting season-highs with 24 points and eight blocks. Chicago held Paul George to 12 points. He entered the game seventh in the NBA with 24.6 points per game. George and Lance Stephenson combined to miss all seven of their 3-point attempts, and the team made just 25 per cent. "I understand Im going to have nights like this when shots arent falling," George said. "I just dont want to have many." The Pacers were coming off their most lopsided win of the season, a 104-77 drubbing of Milwaukee. Carlos Boozer and Chris Copeland were ejected with 21 seconds left when a double-technical was called for pushing and shoving. NOTES: Chicago reached triple-digits for the second time this season. . Deng led Chicago in scoring for the fourth time this year. . Pacers forward Danny Granger (strained left calf) was inactive Saturday. He has yet to play in a game this season. Authentic Alexander Radulov Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Wholesale Dallas Stars Jerseys . Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder. http://www.cheapstarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-ben-bishop-jersey .com) - After Tom Brady added to an already illustrious legacy, Malcolm Butler established his by leaving the Seattle Seahawks, well, deflated.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Ryan Suter had a career-best performance, and the Minnesota Wild made NHL history -- all part of one impressive comeback Saturday night. Suter had Minnesotas first three-goal game by a defenceman, helping the Wild rally for a 5-3 win over Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals. Minnesota earned its second straight win despite being outshot 30-11, becoming the first team since the NHL officially began tracking shots on goal in 1973-74 to score five goals on fewer than 12 shots, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. Suter completed his first career hat trick with the biggest goal of the game, putting the Wild ahead 5-3 seconds after Minnesota had killed off an opportunity for Washingtons power-play unit, which ranks No. 2 in the NHL. Suter jumped into the play straight out of the penalty box to create a 2-on-1 with Clayton Stoner, and then beat Braden Holtby from the left faceoff circle with 12:23 to play in the third. "I came out of the box and saw some of their guys were changing there and Stony made a great play getting the puck over," Suter said. "I was hoping he was going to pass. I was just hoping I didnt miss the net." Minnesota shut out Ovechkin, the NHLs leading goal scorer with 31. Ovechkin hit the post in the final minute as the Capitals tried to rally from a two-goal deficit. Mike Green had two goals and Marcus Johansson also scored for the Capitals, who are 1-3-3 in their last seven games. "Were going through a lousy stretch right now where were playing some good hockey and getting some lousy results," Capitals coach Adam Oates said. "Eleven shots (allowed) on the road should be good enough. But its not, so we need to find a way to play just a little bit better." Washington controlled the action early on, outshooting Minnesota 11-1 in the first and taking a 2-0 lead with two goals in a 13-second span midway through the period. Johansson pushed a rebound past Minnesota goalie Niklas Backstrom for a power-play goal. Then off the ensuing faceoff, Jason Chimera picked up a loose puck at the Minnesota blue line and passed to Green, who made a move around Minnesotas Matt Cooke and beat Backstrom with a wrist shot from the top of the right faceoff circle. "The first period, I really dont think we couldve scripted that any better," Capitals centre Brooks Laich said. "Two-nothing lead, they havve one shot, theyre not in our zone, theyre getting booed off the ice after 20 minutes by their own fans on a Saturday night. Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping. . Were in total control of that game." But the Wild rallied in the second, thanks to a couple of ill-timed penalties by the Capitals. Suter scored twice on the same power play after the Capitals took two minors in four seconds. He tied the game on a wrist shot from between the circles with the Wild on a 5-on-3 advantage. He then gave Minnesota the lead 42 seconds later when his shot from the same spot on the ice slipped past a screened Holtby, erasing the sour taste left by the games first 20 minutes. "Yeah, first period was terrible," Suter said. "(We) didnt have a lot of energy. We came in here, got yelled at, and went out and played the way we needed to play. (Dany Heatley) did a good job on those two power-play goals. He was in front of the goalie and he couldnt even see the puck. The little things are making the difference." Green caught a break with an odd bounce for his second goal of the night, tying it at 3. Off a faceoff, he flipped the puck off the end boards, but it caromed off Backstroms left skate and into the net. Jason Zucker tied it three minutes later with another power-play goal after a second Washington penalty for delay of game when Mikhail Grabovski shot the puck into the crowd. "Putting it in the stands - we talk about details all the time and we get two of them tonight and they score on both of them," Oates said. "Its just frustrating in general, for all of us." Minnesota snapped a franchise-record six-game losing streak with a 4-1 win over Buffalo on Thursday. Now it heads West for a road trip with a little momentum after the victory over the Caps. "When you have that consistency in your game, thats when you get consistent results, and so thats our challenge now," Wild coach Mike Yeo said. "We have to come into our next game and we have to be determined to be better than we were tonight." NOTES: Ovechkins assist in the first-period was the 376th of his career, passing Dale Hunter for third place on the Capitals franchise list. ... The Wild put D Jared Spurgeon on the IR with a lower-body injury and recalled RW Brett Bulmer from Iowa of the AHL to replace him on the roster. ... After going 40 games without a goal this year, Suter now has five in his last four games. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).