but one management

in Residenz des Hokage 10.12.2018 08:36
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. Mets Jack Reinheimer Jersey . -- Outfielder Brett Gardner and the New York Yankees have agreed to a contract that adds $52 million in guaranteed money from 2015-18. The deal announced Sunday includes a team option for for 2019 that if exercised would make the new money $62.5 million over five seasons. "It shows the level of confidence, belief and trust, and the type of player and person he is," Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said. "Were excited to know that hes going to be a part of this team going forward. Were a better team with Gardy on it, thats the bottom line. This is a good day for him, and we believe it makes the future for us better." Gardner agreed last month to a $5.6 million, one-year contract and would have been eligible for free agency after the 2014 season. The new deal adds a $2 million signing bonus payable next January and salaries of $12 million in 2015, $13 million in 2016, $12 million in 2017 and $11 million in 2018. The Yankees have a $12.5 million option for 2019 with a $2 million buyout. Gardner would receive an additional $1 million payment if hes traded, a provision he can earn only once. "Free agency is something that, it kind of intrigued me, but it also kind of scared me," Gardner said. "Ive never been anywhere else. I love it here. I love putting on the pinstripes everyday." Cashman said talks about the contract started at the winter meetings in December. The Yankees are moving Gardner to left field this year after signing free agent centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury to a $153 million, seven-year contract in December. Gardner did have questions in his mind about his Yankees future after the Ellsbury acquisition. "When they signed Jacoby, your name gets thrown out in the trade rumours and all that," Gardner said. "Its kind of annoying, really. I didnt want to get traded. I dont want to go anywhere else, and I let them know that." The 30-year-old Gardner hit .273 last year with eight home runs, 52 RBIs and 24 stolen bases. "I like what he brings," Cashman said. "The speed dynamic, the defence, and I think the offence is there as well." Also, the Yankees agreed to a minor league contract with injured closer Andrew Bailey, who was with Boston last year and is coming back from right shoulder surgery last July. Cashman said the right-hander might be able to join the team in August or September. "When he is healthy, hes an exceptional reliever," Cashman said. "Hes coming off of a shoulder surgery, so were taking a flier. A low risk. If we can get a reward out of it, great. If not, its one of those nothing ventured, nothing gained." NOTES: Yankees manager Joe Girardi attended a meeting with MLB officials Joe Torre and Tony La Russa Saturday on topics including instant replay. Girardi said the Yankees first instant replay test game will be March 6 against Philadelphia in Clearwater. "It opens up us to more to have to answer for, but I think it gives our game the opportunity to have more things decided on the field, which I think is a good thing," Girardi said. The Yankees plan to work on replay situations throughout spring training even if its not a test game. "Well probably practice with walkie talkies," Girardi said. ... New York OF Alfonso Soriano missed his fourth day due to the flu, but could do a light workout Monday. Mets Daniel Zamora Jersey . The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry. Mets Austin Jackson Jersey . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. http://www.cheapmetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=mets-noah-syndergaard-jersey . They have homered once every 27.3 at bats, which just happens to be the third best mark in the American League, albeit just 10 games into the season.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Angels have requested waivers on 19-year veteran outfielder and designated hitter Raul Ibanez for the purpose of giving him his unconditional release. The highlight of his brief stay with them was on April 12 when he hit a tying three-run homer with two out in the bottom of the ninth inning against the New York Mets Jose Valverde for his 2,000th career hit. The Angels also optioned right-hander Cam Bedrosian to Double-A Arkansas, after he gave up nine runs, eight hits and seven walks in 5 2/3 innings over his first six big league appearances. Infielder Efren Navarro was recalled from Triple-A Salt Lake, and right-hander David Carpenter was added to the major league roster. Ibanez, the second-oldest player in the majors behind Jason Giambi, bbatted . Mets Darryl Strawberry Jersey. 157 with three homers and 21 RBIs in 190 plate appearances for the Angels after signing a one-year deal for $2.75 million during the off-season. "Rauls going to be tough to replace in the clubhouse. He brings so many intangibles," manager Mike Scioscia said. "Weve got some young kids, but its a tough day for us. Rauls a great competitor and a terrific person, and well definitely miss him. Like anybody, there was disappointment. Hes very accountable. He knows he didnt do what he wanted for us. He took it with what youd expect for a guy with his class." Ibanez career has included three stints with the Seattle Mariners. He also played for Kansas City, Philadelphia and the New York Yankees. His career average is .273 with 303 homers and 1,202 RBIs. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).