that the quarterback wants to play.

in Regeln und Informationen 10.12.2018 06:42
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Vick plopped himself on the bench, a towel on his head. Trey Burke Jersey . He was about as mobile watching from the sideline as he was under centre, his hamstring acting up again. "Ive never had a hamstring injury this bad," he said. Vicks first pulled hamstring against the Giants cost him two weeks. This time, he lost most of the game. Wearing the same forlorn expression as 65,000 Philadelphia Eagles fans, all a helpless Vick could do was watch. Vick and Matt Barkley combined for another miserable outing, and the once-dynamic Philadelphia offence was held without a touchdown for the second straight game. Josh Brown kicked a career-high five field goals, Eli Manning played error-free and the Giants beat Philadelphia 15-7 Sunday. The Eagles lost for the 10th straight time at Lincoln Financial Field since a win over the Giants on Sept. 30, 2012. "I dont care if its home, away, I just want to win," running back LeSean McCoy said. "Im more disappointed in losing to them today than keeping that streak alive." The Eagles (3-5) arent home again until Nov. 17, plenty of time for that losing streak to hang over the Linc. But the more pressing concern is, who starts at quarterback next week at Oakland? Vick, the NFLs career QB rushing leader, tested the hamstring last week in practice and insisted he was ready to play. Coach Chip Kelly gave Vick the bulk of the first-team snaps instead of Barkley, perhaps a mistake with no guarantees Vick could stay healthy. From the start, Vick never had it going. He threw an interception on Philadelphias first drive of the game, fumbled on the second, then came up lame on a sideline run. Vick rode the stationary bike between drives in the second quarter, and conferred with QB coach Bill Lazor and Kelly. Much like the bike ride, the Eagles offence was on the road to nowhere. "I felt good going in," Vick said. "I felt like I did everything I was supposed to do to reassure myself I could go out and play. But theres just nothing like being in the moment and having to move and having to react. When I did that, thats when I pulled it again. I felt the pop." Nick Foles was impressive in a victory at Tampa Bay, but was awful in a loss last week to Dallas. Foles sustained a concussion on the final play of the third quarter last week and was inactive. Vick strained his left hamstring late in the first half of a win at the Giants on Oct. 6. He couldnt spend another week on the sideline. "Once Nick got hurt last week, I just made up my mind that I was going to try to get out there," Vick said. "I was going to try to rehab as hard as I could all week, and try to put myself in a position where I could get back under centre and help our team win." Again, the Eagles turned to Barkley, who got the call with the Eagles trailing 12-0. Barkley threw three interceptions on all their series after replacing Foles in last weeks loss to Dallas. On his first drive against the Giants, Barkley lost a fumble, marking four turnovers on four series to start his NFL career. He had his final pass attempt of the game intercepted, ending a last-ditch effort for a shot at an improbable tie game. "Matts been thrown in twice in some tough situations," Kelly said. Barkley, out of USC, was 17 of 26 for 158 yards. He came in and drove the Eagles 78 yards in just over a minute late in the second quarter. But on first down from the 2, Barkley was sacked by Terrell Thomas and fumbled. Jacquian Williams recovered at the Giants 12. Trailing 15-0, the Eagles finally scored when Zak DeOssies snap sailed over punter Steve Weatherfords head and Najee Goode picked it up and ran 2 yards for a touchdown with 4:11 left. Kellys high-octane offence was hailed as revolutionary after the Eagles had at least 425 yards in each of the first six games. But the QB carousel has stunted the play calling -- the Eagles had just 201 yards of offence against New York and have totalled 479 the past two weeks. If Vick and Foles arent cleared to play, Barkley would get his first NFL start against the Raiders. Hell need help: McCoy, the NFLs leading rusher, was held to 48 yards on 15 carries. DeSean Jackson had 63 yards receiving on eight catches. Brown kicked field goals of 40, 44, 33 and 46 yards on four straight possessions in the first half to give the Giants (2-6) a 12-0 lead. The Eagles D held up its end -- but an offence in flux has kept them from a .500 record. Enes Kanter Jersey .35 million. The right-hander had agreed last February to a deal that pays him $3.775 million this year and allows him to earn an additional $225,000 in bonuses based on games finished. Walt Frazier Jersey . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. http://www.officialknicksfanstore.com/kids-anthony-mason-knicks-jersey/ . John Albert Elway, 24, was booked into jail early Saturday morning after an incident near a college campus in downtown Denver, according to jail records.NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Titans quarterback Jake Locker didnt practice Wednesday with a sore and swollen right thumb on his passing hand. He managed to throw some passes hopes to practice as much as possible the rest of the week.The Titans quarterback hurt his thumb banging his hand off a defenders helmet in the second quarter of a 29-28 loss to Cleveland on Sunday. If Locker cant play against winless Jacksonville (0-5), it would be his second missed start in three games for a fourth-year quarterback in the final year of his rookie contract.I want to be out there, I want to play, Locker said Wednesday. I think sometimes that can cloud that judgment a little bit. But like I told you guys after the game, Im going to do everything that I can to just be as healthy as possible throughout this week, and well evaluate it from there.Lockers not the only key injury for the Titans (1-4) this week.Left tackle Michael Roos did not practice with a brace on his right knee. The 10-year veteran, who has missed only one game after an appendectomy in October 2012, said he is likely facing surgery that could be season-ending with a decision being made in the next couple days.(I) havent been hurt before, Roos said. Its difficult. Just trying to take it one day at a time.Rookie Taylor Lewan, the No. 11 draft selection overall in May, practiced in Roos place. Roos said Lewan will be fine if the rookie winds up starting against Jacksonville.Hes definitely capable, Roos said. And hes already practicing today, so hell have all that time under him and have to obviously get his mind right hes going to play, and I think hell be fine.Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt says Lockers injury is similar to the injured right wrist kept the quarterback out of a loss at Indianapolis on Sept. 28. The coach says theyll see how Locker progresses and that the quarterback wants to play.Well have to make the decision on whats best for the team and where he is physically, Whisenhuntt said. Mitchell Robinson Jersey. . Thats something that well have to see later in the week.Locker has missed 15 of 37 games since being named the starter with injuries to his right foot, hip, right knee and shoulder. Even though the Titans have insisted all year that Locker is their starter at quarterback, they must decide soon on whether he is their quarterback past this season.Asked about Lockers injuries on a conference call with Jacksonville reporters, Whisenhunt noted this time Locker banged his hand on a helmet.At that position, that happens, Whisenhunt said. I dont think thats because youre predisposed for injuries. He made a good throw; he made some good plays for us. Unfortunately, that happened. All I can judge is my time with Jake and unfortunately in this past game, he was playing well for us. It was just an unfortunate thing.Locker was playing well when hurt in the last game. He was 8 of 11 for 79 yards passing with a touchdown, and he also ran four times for 34 yards and another score. Locker took a forearm to the head from Browns linebacker Chris Kirksey in the end zone, but he didnt miss an offensive snap. Locker hurt his thumb on the next drive.Now Locker just has to ease the swelling in his thumb.Its getting better, he said.Notes: LG Andy Levitre has been fined $8,268 for a personal foul against Kirksey in the second half, and he plans to check the tape before deciding whether to appeal. LB Derrick Morgan also was fined $8,268 after being ejected in the fourth quarter. He plans to appeal. ... CB Coty Sensabaugh (right knee) did not practice along with TE Craig Stevens (thigh), while DT Jurrell Casey was given the day off. RB Shonn Greene (hamstring) and TE Taylor Thompson (right knee) were limited. TE Delanie Walker (shoulder) and CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (concussion) practiced fully.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).