ALLEN PARK, Mich. [url=http://www.baseballmarlinsstore.com/Jose-Fernandez-marlins-jersey/] Jose Fernandez Jersey[/url] . -- Balti

in Regeln und Informationen 26.01.2018 09:31
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

EDMONTON - It took a full-team effort from the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday to halt a six-game losing streak. Ahmad Brooks Jersey . Five players had a multi-point performance and goaltender Ben Scrivens made 34 saves as Edmonton avoided a seventh straight loss by defeating the visiting Nashville Predators 5-1. "It was a good team win, all four lines and all six defence were rolling pretty good," said Edmonton defenceman Justin Schultz. "We got contributions from everyone tonight. Whether they were on the score sheet or not, everyone played well. It was nice to get a win." Ryan Smyth, Jordan Eberle, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Schultz had a goal and an assist apiece for the Oilers (16-32-7), who captured just their fifth win in the last 22 games, while Taylor Hall chipped in with two assists. Nail Yakupov added a single goal. "It was nice to get out to an early lead and I thought we carried momentum shift after shift in the first period," Smyth said. "We desperately needed a win, to build some confidence. Now we have confidence that we can win. We can come from behind if we need to, but it was nice to play with the lead." The Oilers have had five losing streaks reach five games or more this season, with six being their longest. David Legwand responded for the Predators (23-23-8), who have lost two in a row against a pair of Alberta teams that are both in the bottom three spots in the standings, blowing a lead in a 5-4 shootout loss in Calgary on Friday. "Im quite disappointed," said Nashville head coach Barry Trotz. "We had a game in Calgary the other day and let a point slip away and tonight we had it 1-1 late in the first and I thought we would be in good shape. We gave up a poor goal in terms of our structure, it was bad coverage by us. When they got the third goal it took a lot of steam out of our bench." Veteran Predators forward Paul Gaustad said the last two losses have hurt for a team trying to claw its way into the playoff picture. "Its obviously not the result we wanted," he said. "Every team in this league is a really good team, no matter what the standings always say. We need to find ways to get two points. We have to start making a move up, we cant go down in the standings right now. These last two games, we needed to find a way to get more points. Its something were not happy with." Edmonton started the scoring three minutes into the game as Jesse Joensuu saw Schultz streaking in from the point and hooked a pass to the defender for a hard shot that beat Predators starter Carter Hutton. Nashville tied the game up with four-and-a-half minutes to play in the opening period as Legwand elected to shoot it himself on a two-on-one break and picked the top corner past Scrivens. The Oilers went into the dressing rooms on a positive note after a goal with 12 seconds left in the first period as Hall sent a great pass through the legs of defender Roman Josi to give Eberle an easy redirection into the net from the doorstep. It was a significant goal, as the Predators came into the game with a 1-16-2 record when trailing after the first period. Nashville thought it had clawed even just 48 seconds in to the second period, but Taylor Beck was called for goalie interference for running over Scrivens as he chipped the puck in and the goal was disallowed. Edmonton went up by two goals midway through the second as Smyth picked up a rebound in the crease and hooked it past Hutton. It was Smyths 125th power-play goal as an Oiler, tying him for second spot on the teams all-time list with Wayne Gretzky and putting him one back of leader Glenn Anderson. "For Ryan, that was a special thing to do," said Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins. "Hopefully he can keep moving up the charts. Anything that has Mr. Gretzkys name on it and you can match it, its a great, great accomplishment." Smyth is also one goal back of hitting the top 100 list of all-time NHL scorers. Edmonton made it 4-1 with three minutes left in the second frame as Sam Gagner hit a trailing Yakupov on an odd-man rush and the 2012 first overall NHL draft pick sent home his 10th of the season. The Predators turned the third period into something of a shooting gallery at the Edmonton net and thought they had finally been rewarded on what looked to have been a Craig Smith goal, but once again Beck was called for goaltender interference as he was actually lying on top of Scrivens when the puck trickled across the line. "Ive never seen anything like that," Beck said. "On the first one I was just taking the puck hard to the net and my momentum kind of ran the goalie a little bit. I think the puck would have gone into the net regardless, but the ref called it no goal. On the second one I was getting hacked and whacked and ended up falling on the goalie and again it was disallowed. Those things happen, I guess. Hopefully next time it is called the other way." Edmonton put the game away for good with four-and-a-half minutes left to play after some quick passing on the power play led to Nugent-Hopkins 15th goal of the season. Scrivens was peppered with 35 shots on the night, 17 of which came in the third period. "Scrivens did an unbelievable job tonight, he was barking and talking and he was conducting the orchestra back there," Eakins said. "Ben was excellent directing traffic." The Oilers return to action on Monday night with a quick trip to Vancouver. The Predators conclude a four-game trip in Winnipeg on Tuesday. Clay Matthews Jersey . In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken. Paul Hornung Jersey .Hammel pitched inside more and it helped him get into the seventh inning as the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-2 on Friday night. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Mike-Daniels-Packers-Jersey/ . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley.TSN football analyst Chris Schultz is back with his Week 7 selections in the CFL. The Big Man finished 2-2 in Week 6, and sits at 11-13 on the season in Schultz vs. The World. Now Schultz is ready for more action, including a close prediction between the Roughriders and Blue Bombers. Saskatchewan Roughriders at Winnipeg Blue Bombers I like the Bombers because I dont think the Riders will be able to get off to a quick start for a third straight game. In the Riders 39-7 win over the Toronto Argonauts on July 26, it was two fast and early turnovers in the first quarter that determined the game for Saskatchewan. Then, last week in Ottawa against the Redblacks the Riders were able to do same thing again; two fast and early first quarter turnovers made it an easy win for Saskatchewan 38-14. I cant see this one getting out of control early, I see quite the opposite. With the Bombers, at home, probably in front of their biggest crowd of the year, I see Bombers winning by 3 and not much more. Winnipeg continues to roll, Bombers win. Edmonton Eskimos at Montreal Alouettes Edmonton is coming off the bye week, and teams generally play much better after the experience and rejuvenation of a week off. I realize the Alouettes destroyed that theory last week, when they came off the bye only to lose to Toronto 31- 5, but they have quarterback issues and the Eskimos do not. Between Troy Smith, Alex Brink or Tanner Marsh I would stay with Troy Smith. You can run an effective short passing game as long as you have a great running back, which the Als do in Brandon Whitaker. I would design my offence to make sure he gets the football 20 times rushing and 10 times receiving. 50 per cent of tthe offence needs to be Brandon Whitaker. Lane Taylor Jersey. However, even if they do it may not be enough for the struggling team. Coming off the loss at home to the Calgary Stampeders and having a week to prepare for the game Ill take Edmonton over Montreal. Hamilton Tiger-Cats at B.C. Lions The Lions are having an up and down year like no one else in the CFL. Two losses followed by two wins, followed by a loss, followed by a win. Im not sure which BC team will show up, but at home they do have a history of success. With Hamilton, comes quarterback Dan Lefevour, who has the opportunity to establish himself as a No. 1 quarterback is right in front of him. He needs to take it now, as it may not be there later. With only one win, which came over Ottawa, the Tiger-Cats confidence is not high. But Winnipeg beat the Lions 23-6 at B.C. place two weeks ago, so if Winnipeg can do it so can Hamilton, right? Wrong, BC over Hamilton. Ottawa Redblacks at Calgary Stampeders The Redblacks played like an expansion team last week, losing 38-14 to the Riders. If they dont protect the football in Calgary, the Stampeders are going to win this week and probably to do it in a similar fashion to that 38-14 rout. A John Hufnagel team is at its best coming off a loss, and after losing 25-24 to the Lions, I think Calgary will be at its best. The pressure is off Bo Levi Mitchell and his undefeated streak, now its time to start a new one. Ottawa has some good players, Calgary just has more. This will be a bounce back game for Stampeders; Calgary over Ottawa. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).