OAKLAND, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapclippersjerseysauthentic.com/]Clippers Jerseys China[/url] . -- Stephen Curry found other w

in Residenz des Hokage 07.12.2018 04:58
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. Clippers Jerseys China . -- Stephen Curry found other ways to contribute when his shooting skills let him down a bit. Curry had career highs of 16 assists and 13 rebounds to go with 14 points, and the Golden State Warriors beat the Phoenix Suns 115-86 Friday night for their fourth straight victory. "Its very weird," Curry said. "Coming in to help the bigs I was able to snag a lot of rebounds early. Ive never really done that at any level." Curry set the tone for the Warriors largest margin of victory since a 31-point win over the depleted Los Angeles Lakers on opening night. "He was spectacular," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "I love the way he competed. It was impressive the way he ran the team and kept his foot on the gas pedal." Curry said it was Golden States most complete game of the season. "We didnt have any lapses," he said. "This is something we envisioned at the beginning of the season when we were all healthy." Klay Thompson scored 21 points and David Lee added 17 for the Warriors, who matched their longest winning streak of the season. Harrison Barnes and Draymond Green had 11 apiece. "It was good to get one of these wins," Lee said. "Phoenix is ahead of us in the standings. I love the way our team is playing." P.J. Tucker had 11 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Suns, who had won three straight and eight of nine. "It was total breakdown on everything," coach Jeff Hornacek said. "Thats the first egg that weve laid for the season. Youre going to have those games every once in a while. They really attacked us and we were slow to everything." Curry, who played 1 minute of the fourth quarter, had a rough shooting night and made just one of six 3-point attempts. He more than made up for it with his passing and rebounding for his third career triple-double. His 16 assists were the most by a Warriors player since Tim Hardaway had 19 on Jan. 8, 1990. "He did an unbelievable job," Lee said. "I thought he was having a decent night, but I didnt realize how good until I looked up and saw the numbers." The Suns missed their final six shots of the first half, allowing the Warriors to open a 59-40 advantage heading into the break. Lee, who added seven rebounds, had his consecutive double-double streak end at 10 games. Andrew Bogut was held to six rebounds, ending his career-best streak of 10-plus rebounds at 10 games. The Warriors opened a double-digit lead in the second quarter and were never seriously threatened after that. "Their guards did a great job," Hornacek said. "Obviously, Curry with the triple-double. Hes got a great feel for the game. Even Klay Thompson got in a lot of foul trouble and still ends up shooting 9 for 11. They did a nice job." The Suns, who last played Monday, scored at least 100 points in each of their previous eight games and were looking for their longest road winning streak in nearly three years. Instead, they were handed their worst defeat of the season. "I dont know what it was," Suns guard Eric Bledsoe said. "We were just a step slow to everything they did. They were a step faster than us and we paid the price." The Suns were held to season lows in field goal percentage (.360) and 3-point percentage (.174). The game was tied at 10 midway through the first quarter. The Warriors never trailed after Curry hit a 3-pointer with 7:44 left in the period, and took a 28-22 lead into the second. NOTES: The Warriors held an opponent under 40 per cent shooting for the 13th time, second only to the Indiana Pacers. ... The Suns were 1 of 11 from 3-point range in the first half after making 29 of their previous 62. ... The Warriors have won their first game after Christmas the past eight years and 12 of 13 overall. ... The Suns fell to 7-2 on Fridays. ... The Suns had made at least seven 3-pointers in each of the past 19 games, a franchise record. ... The Warriors had a 22-10 advantage in fast-break points. The Suns entered the game as the NBA leader, averaging 19. Discount Clippers Jerseys . Gaborik was acquired in a trade with Columbus on Wednesday and skated on the top line with centre Anze Kopitar and right-winger Justin Williams. "We created some things," said Gaborik, who logged 16:38 of ice time. Authentic Sam Dekker Jersey .com) - Mikko Korhonen carded a 5-under 67 on Thursday to claim medalist honors at the European Tours Final Qualifying Stage tournament. http://www.cheapclippersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-louis-williams-jersey . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win. BOSTON -- After putting only five shots on goal in the first period, the Boston Bruins took aim against Vancouver goalie Roberto Luongo in the second and third. Three of their shots got past Luongo and although only two of them counted for goals, that was more than enough offence for the Bruins to beat the slumping Canucks 3-1 on Tuesday night. "The first period was a little bit of a tough period for us. I thought our puck management or how we move the puck around wasnt great," Boston coach Claude Julien said. "It wasnt really sharp, but it got better in the second and third period and that made a big difference." Boston led 1-0 after the first on Milan Lucics goal despite being outshot 9-5. Jarome Iginla and Daniel Paille added goals in the second period for the Bruins, and Tuukka Rask kept the Canucks from rallying with several saves on short-handed opportunities that could have invigorated Vancouver. The biggest was stopping Daniel Sedin on a breakaway, which led to Iginlas goal that put Boston up 2-0 with 12:01 left in the second period. "Its always good when they get a chance and you make a save and then your team scores right after that," Rask said. "That was a good sign." Rask made 27 saves against the road-weary Canucks, who were coming off 2-0 loss in Detroit the night before and dropped their fifth straight. Sedin and his twin brother, Henrik, extended their goal-scoring droughts to 17 games. "Me and Danny have got to step up and score goals. Thats No. 1. Thats the difference right now," said Henrik Sedin, who returned to the lineup Monday night after missing six games with an upper-body injury. "Weve got to be the difference-makers and were not right now." Raphael Diaz scored the only goal for Vancouver, pulling the Canucks to 2-1 on a slap shot with 8:32 left in the second period. Luongo stopped 29 shots for Vancouver and tried to take responsibility after the Canucks lost for the sixth time in seven games. "I think this ones 100 per cent on me. I wasnt too good out there tonight," he said. Authentic Marcin Gortat Jersey. . Canucks coach John Tortorella, in his second game back from a 15-day suspension, thanked Luongo for the sentiment, but said Vancouvers struggles go much deeper. "I appreciate Louie saying that, but this is a team thing here that were going through and well go through it together," Tortorella said. The Canucks kept it close until Paille scored on a breakaway late in the second period, then Boston controlled the final 20 minutes for its sixth win in seven games. "Weve been in a pretty good stretch. Weve had a goal leading up until the Olympic break to try and go in the right way," Iginla said. "We have two left, then some of the guys will go and well enjoy watching them." Vancouver had won the last two meetings since the Bruins beat the Canucks in seven games in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals. Boston appeared to take a 3-1 lead just 2:21 after Diaz scored, but Brad Marchands goal was waved off after officials ruled Bostons Torey Krug interfered with Luongo. The goalie immediately protested and gave Krug a shove, which led to a crowd in front of the net but nothing further. Luongo had no argument after the next goal. Paille took a long pass from Johnny Boychuk at the blue line for a breakaway and beat Luongo on a backhand with 2:54 left in the period. Rask stopped a pair of short-handed chances during Bostons first power play, then Daniel Sedins breakaway in the second that led to the Bruins second goal. Zdeno Chara slipped a crossing pass to Iginla for a one-timer past Luongo on the glove side with 12:01 left in the second. Lucic, who gave Boston a 1-0 lead 5:12 into the game, also got an assist on the play. NOTES: Iginlas assist on Lucics goal was the 600th of his career. ... Diaz made his Vancouver debut after he was obtained from Montreal for forward Dale Weise on Monday. ... The Bruins improved to 27-3-0 when leading by two or more goals this season. ... Chara played his final game for the Bruins before leaving for Russia to carry Slovakias flag during the opening ceremony at the Winter Olympics on Friday. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).