The 33-year-old Spaniard

in Regeln und Informationen 07.12.2018 02:46
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

GREENBURGH, N. Cardinals Patrick Wisdom Jersey .Y. - Carmelo Anthony said he wants to stay in New York, and said he wants to win. It will be up to Phil Jackson to convince him that he can do both. With the Knicks season over and Anthony missing the playoffs for the first time in his career, he can begin thinking about his future. He plans to become a free agent in July and wants to be someplace where he can compete for championships. The Knicks never came close this season, going 37-45. Anthony said it was a "failure" and an "embarrassment" that hes unwilling to go through again, which could force him to look elsewhere since New York will have trouble changing its roster next season. "I want to come back. I also want to win. Me wanting to be here, if we can put ourselves in position to at least compete at a high level over the course of whatever, five years, the contract would be, then Im willing to stay here," Anthony said Thursday while wearing a red hat with the letters "NY" at the Knicks training centre. He met with Jackson, who took over as team president in March and has said he could envision Anthony as a central piece of the Knicks future. Less clear is what he thinks about coach Mike Woodson, who received a strong endorsement from the Knicks leading scorer. "To be honest with you, Mike Woodson, me and him have become, hes been a guy I can talk to," Anthony said. "Hes been almost a father figure, a friend, a guy who I can bounce stuff off of. Ive been a guy hes talked to multiple times about multiple things, different situations. So when that time comes, if its ready for me to step up and take that next step and say, OK, Mike Woodson needs to stay or go — I dont think it would come down to that — but Ill back him. If he needs my recommendation, whether its here or anywhere else, Ill back him." Amare Stoudemire said Woodson wasnt a part of his exit meeting with Jackson and general manager Steve Mills, and he hadnt seen him Thursday. Woodson led the Knicks to 54 wins and a division title last season, and the Knicks embraced their high expectations coming into 2013-14. But they got off to a dismal start and couldnt recover, bad timing with their best player having the option to leave. The Knicks can pay Anthony around $30 million more than any other team, but wont have much financial flexibility to build around him until a number of contracts come off the books following the 2014-15 season. Yet Tyson Chandler, who like Stoudemire owns one of those contracts, said changing the players wasnt what the franchise needed. "I think a lot around here is made about personnel and this and that. I dont think thats it," he said. "I personally think that you have to bring a winning culture around here, and until thats established, you can rotate players as much as you want. Its not going to make a difference." That winning culture has escaped the Knicks, who last won a championship in 1973 when Jackson was a player here. Anthony said he understood it would take time after he was traded to New York in 2011, but said hes "not at a point in my career where I want to rebuild" as he prepares to turn 30 next month. "I dont know if I can afford to wait another season of losing. I really cant see that picture right now," Anthony said. "As far as other teams thats out there, which quote-unquote team would be a better situation, you never know. Sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side, so this is stuff that Im going to have to sit down with myself and my family and really figure this out. This is not a decision thats going to happen overnight." He has time to think, since he cant play basketball now anyway. He began rehab on his right shoulder, which has a torn labrum, on Wednesday. "I just want to get away, kind of decompress and kind of clear my mind, because I dont want to come into this thing with a clouded judgment or things like that," Anthony said. "When I come back, my mind will be clear." Cardinals Luke Gregerson Jersey . Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday. Cardinals Enos Slaughter Jersey .com) - The disappointing Ottawa Senators hope to record consecutive wins for the first time since early November, as they visit the Boston Bruins on Friday for the opener of a home-and-home series. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=cardinals-carlos-martinez-jersey . The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December.The Jets are back to an even 13-13-4 on the season, 6-7-1 on the road and 3-2 on their current six-game road trip after dropping a 5-2 decision to the Florida Panthers. These are frustrating games for players, coaches and fans - games where you know you are the better team but where "any team can beat you on any given night" comes into play. Panthers meanwhile snapped a three-game losing streak. The Jets got off to the good start with Andrew Ladds goal just 5:27 in giving them the early 1-0 lead. It was Ladds eighth goal of the year with assists going to Bryan Little and Blake Wheeler on the marker. Little now has gone seven without a goal, but in his last 18 games, he has seven goals and 12 assists. In the last 18 games, he has not gone back-to-back games without a point and continues to lead the Jets in scoring. Eric Gudbranson later tied the game with his second of the year in a period where the Jets outshot the Panthers 12-9. In the second, a play that started with a big hit by Gudbranson on Toby Enstrom in the Panthers zone led to an odd-man rush and the first NHL goal for Dylan Olsen. That came at 3:21 of the period and, despite a number of great chances, the Jets couldnt get the tying goal past Tim Thomas before Tomas Fleischmann at 17:59 made it 3-1. Fleischmann, battling an offensive slump, has always put up good numbers against the Jets. In fact, he now has 53 career multiple-point games with 11 of them against the Jets. The Jets outshot the Panthers 11-10 in for the period. Nick Bjugstad made it a 4-1 game before former Panthers captain Olli Jokinen, with his seventh of the year, made it 4-2. Seven goals matches his goal total from last season and Jokinen now has four points in two games (two goals and two assists,) while the assist by Devin Setoguchi gives him five points iin his last five games (three goals and two assists. Cardinals Francisco Pena Jersey. ) Chris Thorburn hit a goal post shortly thereafter, but that is as close as the Jets would get as Jimmy Hayes ended the scoring at 17:16 for a 5-2 final. The Jets outshot the Panthers 31-26. It was the first time on this trip the Jets have allowed more than two goals against. The Jets outhit the Panthers 46-19. Players were first to step up after the game and admit that they were not ready to play. But "why" is the question as to which that there did not seem to be a consistent answer. "The game wasnt very good," said a frustrated Jets coach Claude Noel to open his post-game news conference. "We didnt have very many good players," continued Noel. "We played way differently tonight that we did Monday in New York. It was a hard time getting the guys going, getting them engaged in the game." Despite players having said for two days that the "one step forward and two steps back" pattern is not acceptable, it appears they underestimated their opponent. "Why we cant take that next step, I dont know," explained Noel. "We made bad decisions. We have success playing a certain way and then decide to play differently." A win Saturday in Tampa to close out the trip would make it a 4-2 trip and a good six games. A loss, and to go home at .500 after being three and one, it would be disappointing. You can catch that game live on TSN 1290 Winnipeg at 6pm ct. The Jets played without Evander Kane (day-to-day with a lower body injury,) and Michael Frolik (day-to-day with the flu.) Eric Tangradi played in Froliks spot and had five hits in 15:06 of ice time. After Saturday, the Jets return home for games against St. Louis, Colorado and Dallas. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).