14 fairways and took 30 putts

in Regeln und Informationen 05.12.2018 04:58
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finished 10 shots behind in the first round of the Irish Open on Thursday. Padres Phil Maton Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. It added up to a record on a course made over since the last Irish Open at Fota Island in 2002. The Finn, a three-time winner on tour, wasnt surprised at the fifth course record in his career. "I lost out in a playoff to Sergio (Garcia) in the Qatar Masters this year, and recently in the Nordea Masters I felt my game was good despite finishing 32nd, which is still a mystery how I finished 32nd that week as I was hitting my best shots of the week there," Ilonen said. "Maybe the good golf is there but then we still have a long way to go." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week." Padres Kirby Yates Jersey .ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan. Padres Ozzie Smith Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts signed the veteran linebacker to a three-year deal Tuesday, hours after the start of CFL free agency. http://www.cheappadresjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=padres-freddy-galvis-jersey . Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Leafs morning skate on Monday. Kozun was hurt during Friday nights home game against the Red Wings and did not make the return trip to Detroit for Saturdays game.Two-time world champions and Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games gold medallists Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir join CTV and TSNs live coverage of the 2014 Skate Canada International, which begins Friday from Prospera Place in Kelowna, B.C. Virtue and Moir contribute special behind-the-scenes features airing throughout the competition, and sit down for an interview with TSNs Brian Williams. Live coverage begins with the Mens and Pairs Short Programs on Friday at 4pm et/1pm pt on TSN. The networks live coverage of the 2014 2014 Skate Canada International is also available live and on demand to CTV and TSN subscribers via CTV GO and TSN GO. French-language coverage of the event is available on RDS and RDS2. CTV and TSN are the official broadcasters of Skate Canada domestic events. The networks coverage is led by the industrys top figure skating broadcast team of Williams, Rod Black, Tracy Wilson, and Sara Orlesky. Williams hosts the 2014 2014 Skate Canada International, bringing his extensive experience covering the Olympic Winter Games and Canadian and World Figure Skating Championships. Black, the voice of figure skating in Canada, is in the broadcast booth with analyst Wilson, a decorated Canadian figure skating chammpion. Padres Allen Cordoba Jersey. Reporting rinkside and backstage is Orlesky, who covered figure skating events at the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games. Fans can follow Wilson on TSN.ca as she delivers preview and post-event analysis of the 2014 2014 Skate Canada International. The 2014 2014 Skate Canada International features three-time national pairs champions and two-time World bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford, Canadian ice dancers and 2014 World silver medallists Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje, and 2013 ladies bronze medallist Alaine Chartrand. CTV and TSNs figure skating coverage continues with the CANADIAN TIRE NATIONAL SKATING CHAMPIONSHIPS, running Jan.19-25, 2015 in Kingston, Ont. CTV and TSNs 2014 2014 Skate Canada International schedule is as follows*: Friday ? Mens and Pairs Short Programs – 4 p.m. ET across TSN ? Ladies Short Program and Ice Dance Short Dance – 8:30 p.m. ET on TSN2 Saturday ? Mens Free Program – 2 p.m. ET on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 ? Pairs Free Program – 4:30 p.m. ET on CTV** ? Ice Dance Free Dance – 8 p.m. ET on CTV** ? Ladies Free Program – 10 p.m. ET across TSN * Schedule subject to change **Please check CTV.ca for local listings. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).