give back to them

in Regeln und Informationen 05.12.2018 04:45
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

TALLADEGA, Ala. Braves Peter Moylan Jersey . -- Most of Elliott Sadlers memories of Talladega Superspeedway are unpleasant. They either involve a horrific 2003 crash in which his car flipped several times and slid forever through the grass on its roof, or many different ways hed come up empty racing for a win. Finally, he has a victory that tops all those other disappointments. "I have such a love-hate relationship with this race track. We always run good here, but I always doggone flip or wreck or hit hard or something," Sadler said in Victory Lane. "Every autograph session, everywhere I go, everybody always reminds me of the flip I had down the backstraighaway here. Now maybe they can ask me about winning here." Sadler won a three-lap shootout to the checkered flag in the Nationwide Series race. The race Saturday was stopped for a little more than nine minutes to clean the track following a six-car accident that began when Jeremy Clement was turning into an outside wall and his car shot back into traffic. Sadler reflected on many of his previous races during the stoppage. "Under the red flag, I was playing all these scenarios in my head," Sadler said. "Really, how many races Ive lost in the last couple laps not making the right decisions." There were three laps remaining on the restart, and Sadler had to throw several blocks to hold off a charge from the pack of traffic behind him. It was the 10th Nationwide Series victory of Sadlers career, first at Talladega, and first win since 2012. "We just stayed to the bottom and stuck to our guns," Sadler said of his strategy. "We made the right blocks at the right time." "I was disappointed last year we werent able to do it. It means a lot to me to get the JGR team to Victory Lane -- they work their butts off and we werent able to reward them." After going winless last season, his first with Joe Gibbs Racing, finally grabbing a victory was a heavy relief for Sadler. He left Richard Childress Racing to join JGR in an attempt to race for the Nationwide title. Instead, after winning four races in 2012 and finishing second that year in the standings, Sadler had just nine top-10 finishes and was a distant fourth in the title race. "When you come to a new place and you are running for such a respectable man and owner, and you are not able to give back to them, and not go to Victory Lane and not able to run for the championship as strong as you want to, man, it weighed on me heavy," Sadler said. "To be able to go to Victory Lane, and (Gibbs) call me on the phone, was amazing to me. That was a feeling that is really hard to put into words, but it feels good." Chris Buescher finished second and Regan Smith, winner of last years race, was third. Sadlers win ended a three-race winning streak for JR Motorsports, which picked up victories from Chase Elliott at Texas and Darlington and Kevin Harvick last week at Richmond. "We couldnt keep the JR Motorsports winning streak alive, but theres a lot of races left," Smith said. Elliott, who finished 19th, maintained his lead as the Nationwide points leader. But Sadlers victory pulled him to just one point behind Elliott. David Ragan finished fourth and was followed by Sam Hornish Jr., making his first race since losing the Nationwide title by three points last season. Hornish has a seven-race deal with JGR and made his debut by winning the pole in Friday qualifying. Joe Nemechek was sixth and followed by J.J. Yeley, Landon Cassill, David Starr and Trevor Bayne. Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap . -- Arizona pitcher Bronson Arroyo is expected to miss a week to 10 days because of a back injury. Cheap Braves Replica Jerseys . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. http://www.cheapbravesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=braves-jose-ramirez-jersey . Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The last of the Denver Broncos defensive starters who missed the Super Bowl has been cleared to return to practice. Cornerback Chris Harris Jr., who tore his left ACL in the playoffs and underwent surgery after the season, passed his physical and was taken off the PUP list Tuesday. Second-year pro Kayvon Webster has been getting the bulk of the first-team snaps during the absence of Harris, who will ease back into the mix, doing individual and 7-on-7 drills at first. Harris ligament wasnt completely torn when he got hurt against San Diego and the Broncos are optimistic hell be able to return to the starting lineup by the season opener Sept. 7 against Indianapolis and resume his role as a leader on Denvers defence. "I dont want to play in the preseason," Harris said. "But if Im ready, then I might play. I think that might be rushing it, but I think the first game, well be good." Harris is coming off a big season in which he had 65 tackles, 58 of them solo, three interceptions and 14 pass breakups while allowing the fifth-fewest yards receiving (25 a game) and tying for the eighhth-fewest completions allowed (35) in the NFL among players targeted at least 60 times. Braves Max Fried Jersey. Harris will make $2,187,000 this season -- or more than 1,000 times the $2,000 signing bonus he received four years ago as an undrafted college free agent. His emergence and versatility playing both the slot and on the outside helped the Broncos decide to bid farewell to star Champ Bailey this off-season. Then, the signing of fellow University of Kansas alum Aqib Talib led to the departure of free agent Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Harris said hes pain-free and feels his technique is fine because he was able to do a lot of running during his rehab. "Really, its just physically getting in playing shape," Harris said. "Its an interesting position. Ive never been in this situation. Ive never had any surgery or any knee injury. This is all new to me, too." He said hell wear a brace for the next couple of weeks. "Im not wearing this brace in a game, though," Harris insisted. "Even though theyre going to fight me about it. But, no, I cant do it. Not in a game." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).