This Sunday will be one of the biggest games that the Dallas

in Regeln und Informationen 05.12.2018 03:57
von panxing18 • Anbu Squad-Leader | 407 Beiträge

Cowboys have played in some time Youth Brett Maher Jersey , and if you ask any fan there is an overwhelming sense that they’re going to lose it.Just what is going to happen this Sunday in the City of Brotherly Love? We’ve got a lot of thoughts and have put them in a lot of places for those who prefer options. Earlier this week we told you about how we re-launched the Blogging The Boys YouTube Channel (subscribe right here) and we’ve got a preview video up for your enjoyment.We also have new episodes from two of our shows on the Blogging The Boys Podcast Feed.The 75OTalkin’ The StarWe’re constantly updating the podcast feed with new episodes from all four of our shows. Make sure to subscribe there as well so that you never miss out.Subscribe using Apple (iTunes).Subscribe using Android devices.Cowboys and Eagles is a rivalry that always gets both teams to pay just a little bit more attention. The Cowboys themselves are going to need to be a tight bunch if they want to go and win at the home of the reigning Super Bowl Champions. Hopefully a little Thursday dinner was enough to strengthen their collective bond.Beat Philly. It’s rare for Jerry Jones to skip a postgame chat with the media, so when he did Sunday after the loss to Washington, it raised questions. Was Jones upset about Jason Garrett’s game management in the final minute? Did it have to do with the team dinner at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History on Sunday night? Was he in a rush to get out of town with the team’s off week starting? Jones was seen outside the locker room area in a lengthy discussion with executive vice president Stephen Jones, vice president of player personnel Will McClay and quarterback Dak Prescott. As it turns out, the Cowboys owner wanted to assure he didn’t give away the team’s intent to trade for receiver Amari Cooper.“From the standpoint of visiting with the media Youth Maliek Collins Jersey , frankly, I had this trade on my mind,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan on Friday. “I had several things on my mind, and I didn’t want to air it all out about it. And, so Youth La'el Collins Jersey , the best way not to — you know, I can’t keep a secret. And, so, the bottom line is I thought it best just to move on.”On Monday, Jones canceled his Tuesday radio show on 105.3. The Cowboys sent a first-round pick to the Raiders for Cooper Youth Antwaun Woods Jersey , with players learning about it on their phones on the flight back to DFW on Monday afternoon. The trade officially was finalized Tuesday. “We had so much to do,” Jones said. “We were busy on these trades. We were busy on working on the details of communication of the trade. We were actually discussing the logistics there Sunday night while the team was in the dressing room.” Jones was not asked if he approved of the Cowboys’ game management in the final minute. Dallas reached the Washington 46 with 52 seconds and a timeout remaining. They completed two short passes and then called for a run up the middle by Ezekiel Elliott before calling timeout to set up a 47-yard, game-tying attempt by kicker Brett Maher. Officials called L.P. Ladouceur for a snap infraction after Washington jumped, and Maher’s 52-yard attempt hit the upright, allowing Washington to hold on for 20-17 victory.Garrett defended his play calling and decision making this week Womens Demarcus Lawrence Jersey , which is not the first time this season the coach has had to do that. In overtime of an Oct. 7 game, Garrett opted to punt on fourth-and-one from the Houston 42. The Texans drove for the game-winning kick.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).