First Tee Open title Sunday

in Regeln und Informationen 04.12.2018 04:09
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. Authentic Daniel Sedin Jersey . -- Kirk Triplett successfully defended his First Tee Open title Sunday at Pebble Beach, closing with a 4-under 68 for a two-stroke victory over Doug Garwood and Dan Forsman. Three strokes behind leader Tom Lehman entering the round, Triplett finished at 11-under 205 for his second career Champions Tour title. Last year, the three-time PGA Tour winner overcame a four-shot deficit. "Last year was a dream come true to win for the first time at Pebble Beach," said Triplett who had a bogey-free final round and seven consecutive birdies on par 5s in the last two rounds. "To do it again, I am a bit overwhelmed. Last year, I was just so excited. This year, I am almost teary-eyed." Garwood, a Monday qualifier making his fourth career start on the 50-and-over tour, and Forsman each shot 69. Lehman was fourth at 8 under after a 74. Triplett held two-shot advantage over Garwood, Forsman and Lehman with three holes left, but had to scramble. He hit his tee shot into the rough on the par-4 16th and saved his par after chipping to 2 feet. Triplett hit his tee shot on the par-3 17th into a bunker, and saved par again to remain two shots ahead. "I had a couple of unfortunate breaks," Forsman said. "I bogeyed eight, which is likely because its such a difficult hole and that took some of the wind out of my sails. But I had a couple of birdies on the back nine to stabilize things, and I am pleased with the way I played." After an opening round 67 at Del Monte, Triplett followed with a second-round 70 at Pebble Beach. He had only three bogeys in the tournament. "Ive played the 20 AT&T and 20 Callaway events and a couple of U.S. Opens at Pebble Beach," Triplett said. "I knew it would be a dogfight. But I just have a great affinity for the place." Triplett earned $280,000 in the $1.8 million event. Bernard Langer opened with a 63 at Del Monte, then shot consecutive 74s to finish eighth at 5 under. Authentic Markus Granlund Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Authentic Thatcher Demko Jersey . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday. http://www.cheapcanucksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-ben-hutton-jersey . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6.SARASOTA, Fla. - It will be a few days before Manny Machado can run on his surgically repaired knee, and the Baltimore Orioles third baseman concedes he might not be ready for the start of the season. "I dont know if Ill make opening day or not," Machado said Sunday. "Its not in the back of my mind. Im not worried about playing games yet. I just want to get healthy. Once I get healthy Ill be ready to roll and keep playing and just get back into playing mode." Machado had surgery on a torn ligament in his left knee in October. The knee is sore, a development that was not unexpected. "Its part of the process, scar tissue breaking up. Its normal after the surgery I had,," he said. Authentic Alexander Edler Jersey. "It was going to happen now or later so Im pretty glad it was now. Just sit back a couple days and let it heal and then keep going." Machado was supposed to have a re-evaluation on Tuesday, but that appointment almost certainly wont happen because he hasnt run in nearly a week. "You dont want to force it and feel like something else is going to go wrong," he said. "Might as well just prevent it and not let it happen." The 21-year-old Machado made the AL All-Star team last year in his first full season in the majors. He played in all 156 games before twisting his knee while running to first base in a game against Tampa Bay. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).