You get a lot of people who say

in Regeln und Informationen 03.12.2018 06:33
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

BAD GASTEIN, Austria -- Andrea Petkovic took another step toward a return to the top 10 of the WTA rankings by winning her second title of the season at the Gastein Ladies on Sunday. Authentic Jean-Francois Jacques Jersey . The 20th-ranked German, who played her first clay-court event since reaching the semifinals at last months French Open, beat Shelby Rogers of the United States 6-3, 6-3 to follow up on her victory at Charleston in April. "Its a super feeling, I am totally happy," said Petkovic, who reached a career-high ranking of No. 9 almost three years ago. "I want back into the top 10 and I am just playing good tennis. My serve and my footwork can still improve but I am playing well." Petkovic also won the event in 2009 for her first of four career titles, which have all come on clay. "I wanted this victory so badly," Petkovic said. "I am very relieved. Shelby played very aggressive tennis. I didnt know her game but Ive done some research on YouTube." Rogers, who came through qualifying and was ranked 147th, had not been beyond the second round of a WTA event before. The 21-year-old American from Mount Pleasure, South Carolina, hadnt beaten a top-50 player before but defeated No. 16-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro, No. 40 Camila Giorgi and No. 14 Sara Errani all in straight sets this week before going down to Petkovic. "I had an incredible time," said Rogers, who has won four events on the lower-tier ITF circuit. "This has definitely been a week I will never forget." Rogers broke Petkovics serve for an early 2-1 lead but the German immediately levelled the score. At 3-3, Petkovic took six straight games to win the opener and build a 3-0 lead in the second. Rogers closed the gap to 3-2 and then broke her opponent again when Petkovic was serving for the match at 5-2, but netted a backhand in the next game on the German players first match point. Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys . They were right in that they responded to coach Randy Carlyles goaltending switch to erase a two-goal deficit. Authentic Connor McDavid Jersey .com) - Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September. http://www.cheapoilersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-ryan-nugent-hopkins-jersey . Cleveland has won the first two of this set and has won six straight games since losing back-to-back tilts to open the year. Seattle, on the other hand, has now lost six in a row following consecutive wins to kick off its campaign.SAN FRANCISCO -- Now that he has a stock tied to his football career, San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis is thinking more like a CEO looking out for his shareholders interests, as well as for himself. Thats among the reasons why Davis wants the 49ers to pay him more money even though he still has two years still left on his current contract. The deal, originally signed in 2010, calls for him to make about $10 million through the National Football Leagues 2015 season. "I feel like its the right time to get an extension," Davis said Wednesday in an interview with The Associated Press. His remarks came shortly before the 49ers announced they had given their star quarterback, Colin Kaepernick, a six-year contract extension through the 2020 season for a reported $110 million. If Davis secures a longer contract too, it will be a boon for investors who bought a stake in his football career through an unusual tracking stock from Fantex Inc. The San Francisco company paid Davis $4 million in return for 10 per cent of his future earnings from football, commercial endorsements and other jobs that he may get during the remainder of his life because of his success in sports. Investors who own any of the 421,000 shares of Fantex tracking stock tied to Davis will also benefit from his success through dividends and potential appreciation in the stocks price. Davis tracking stock climbed $1.20 Wednesday to $11.20, slightly above its initial public offering price of $10. The shares have traded as high as $12.50 since their debut on Fantexs online exchange in late April. The IPO minted Davis, an eight-year veteran of the 49ers, as the first professional athlete to be traded like a stock. Authentic Bill Ranford Jersey. "Everyone loves me right now," Davis said. "They just want to talk to me. They want to hug me. ...You get a lot of people who say, Ive got stock in you." Although Fantex completed the IPO of the tracking stock five weeks ago, U.S. securities regulations prohibited Davis from publicly discussing the investment until Wednesday. Not long after he was able to talk about the stock, Davis said he fielded calls from 49er teammates Justin Smith, Vance McDonald and C.J. Spillman inquiring about his arrangement with Fantex. For now, business comes before football for Davis, who is considered to be among the best tight ends in the game. He caught a career-best 13 touchdowns last season. But Davis, 30, already has played nearly three times longer than the average NFL career of three seasons. He said he wants to play "until my toes fall off" and hopes to spend his entire career with the 49ers. The big question now is whether the 49ers will acquiesce to his demands for a longer contract. As part of his negotiating tactics, Davis skipped the 49ers voluntary team workouts this week. His absence cost him a $200,000 bonus. Davis will be aiming to make that money back in his contract extension, although he declined to say how much he is seeking. In an appraisal made leading up to the IPO, Fantex predicted Davis would land at least one more football contract worth $33 million. While Davis negotiates with the 49ers, Fantex is trying to sell tracking stocks tied to the careers of two other NFL players: Buffalo Bills quarterback EJ Manuel and Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Mohamed Sanu. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).