STANFORD, Calif. [url=http://www.sfgiantsapparelsshop.com/johnny-cueto-jersey-c-31/]Johnn y Cueto Jersey[/url] . -- Sabine Lisick

in Regeln und Informationen 25.01.2018 04:23
von jokergreen0220 • Halb Gott | 2.085 Beiträge

STANFORD, Calif. Johnny Cueto Jersey . -- Sabine Lisicki hit the fastest record serve on the WTA tour but it wasnt enough against Ana Ivanovic in the first round of the Bank of the West Classic, while defending champion Dominika Cibulkova also lost on Tuesday. The fifth-seeded Ivanovic won 7-6 (2), 6-1, partially avenging her loss to the German in the previous meeting at Wimbledon. Experienced duo Venus Williams and Daniela Hantuchova also won. Cibulkova was beaten 6-2, 4-6, 6-2 by Garbine Muguruza of Spain. Lisicki blasted a serve of 131 mph (211 kph) at 5-5. It wasnt an ace because Ivanovic got her racket on the ball but couldnt return it. The serve eclipsed Venus Williams record of 129 mph (208 kph) in 2007. Ivanovic took full advantage of Lisickis weak second serve, winning 16 of 23 points, and though she had 10 break points against her, the Serb saved eight of them, while Lisicki was broken four times from just five opportunities. "Sometimes just a few points make a difference and it helps to be positive in a tight situation," Ivanovic said. "I did that today in the tiebreak." Ivanovic is playing her first tournament since hiring Dejan Petrovic as coach, replacing Nemanja Kontic. "It was a lot of things on and off the court," Ivanovic said of her split with Kontic following the loss to Lisicki at Wimbledon. "He helped me a lot, and sometimes these decisions are very hard." The Serbian next faces Canadian qualifier Carol Zhao, who was leading Yanina Wickmayer, 6-2, 1-0, when the Belgian retired because of a viral infection. Muguruza played pressure-free tennis to down sixth-seeded Cibulkova, with the tall Spaniard using her strong serve to good effect. "When I play someone higher in the rankings I dont feel pressure," the 28th-ranked Muguruza said. "This is a really fast court and thats good for my game." Williams beat Polish qualifier Paula Kania 6-3, 6-2, and next plays fourth-seeded Victoria Azarenka, whom she has beaten in three previous meetings. Hantuchova downed Argentinas Paula Ormaechea 6-3, 6-4 and will face Muguruza in the next round. Matt Cain Jersey . General Manager Sam Presti said the three-time All-Star had knee swelling that would not subside, and the procedure was intended to solve the problem. He said doctors determined that a loose stitch was to blame for the swelling, that Westbrooks lateral meniscus has healed properly and the procedure was successful. Will Clark Jersey . Everton Preview West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been around the game long enough to not get too high when things are going well and not get too low when they arent. http://www.sfgiantsapparelsshop.com/barry-bonds-jersey-c-18/ . Napoli hit two home runs, Jonny Gomes and prized rookie Xander Bogaerts also connected, and the Red Sox kept up their dizzying scoring spree at Yankee Stadium by bashing New York 13-9 Saturday for a fifth straight win.NEW YORK, N.Y. - It was a new day for Henrik Lundqvist, and the Rangers were looking forward rather than backwards. New York coach Alain Vigneault was anything but worried about his star goalie Wednesday, just hours after giving him the hook at 8:58 of the second period in the wake of four goals on 18 shots in what turned into a 7-4 loss to the Canadiens in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference final at the Bell Centre. "I just gave him a quick pat after the game, but Henrik doesnt need to hear anything from me," Vigneault said at a morning availability in Montreal before returning to New York. "Hes a veteran player. One of the best in his area, and Im sure hes going to be focused and ready for the next game." Vigneault, whose team rallied from 4-1 down to tie it at 4-4 before Montreal pulled away, discouraged further questions on the issue. "Dont worry about it. Its over with. Move on," he said when asked if he had ever put a goalie back in after pulling him. Game 6 goes Thursday night at Madison Square Garden. The Rangers lead Montreal three games to two. Lundqvist was not made available on the off-day. But those teammates who did meet the media — all three alternate captains —were equally unconcerned about their goalie. Forward Brad Richards said he expects Lunddqvist to bounce back from the Game 5 letdown. Buster Posey Jersey. "I think you guys all see how competitive he is, and thats not going to sit well," he said. "Even when he plays good, hes focused. I would imagine were going to see one of his better performances, especially going back to his crowd and wanting to rebound from that. Its not something well have to worry about. We always know hell regroup." Added defenceman Marc Staal: "Yeah, hell be fine. Its the last concern of anyone on our team." Lundqvist came into Game 5 with a .931 save percentage in the playoffs. That was reduced to .926 Tuesday night. Lundqvists play was prominent in the New York tabloids. "King Sized Loss," was the New York Post back-page headline. "Yank Lundqvist," was the Daily News headline. Defenceman Dan Girardi said none of the Rangers liked seeing Lundqvist exit early. "Obviously, you dont want to see that in any game, let alone a playoff game," he said. "We didnt give him too much help, and obviously A.V. (Alain Vigneault) felt that was the right move just to get him out of the game. We didnt feel great about that, but we couldnt just sit there and mope around about it. "We had to do something about it. We did. We came back and tied it." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).