That was OK with him.

in Regeln und Informationen 28.11.2018 04:03
von jinshuiqian0713 • Halb Gott | 1.860 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- FIFA will not take action against the Colombia player who injured Neymar and ended the Brazil stars World Cup. DeAndre Jordan Jersey . FIFA said its disciplinary panel "cannot consider this matter" under the rules because the match referee saw the challenge by Camilo Zuniga and judged it at the time. "In this specific case, no retrospective action can be taken," FIFA said in a statement on Monday, because the incident "did not escape the match officials attention." In a separate decision, the panel also refused to consider a Confederation of Brazilian Football appeal against captain Thiago Silvas yellow card in the 2-1 win quarterfinals over Colombia on Friday in Fortaleza. Thiago Silvas second caution of the tournament triggered a one-match ban which he will serve in the semifinals. Brazil will therefore be without its best player and its captain against Germany on Tuesday in Belo Horizonte. Neymar will be sidelined for about 45 days after sustaining a fractured third vertebra. The panel studied video of Zunigas 86th-minute challenge, where he kneed Neymar in the back when jumping into him at speed. Zuniga apologized on Saturday. Spanish referee Carlos Velasco Carballo did not show Zuniga a yellow card, and FIFAs disciplinary panel considered the incident judged on the spot. The seriousness of an injury could not be weighed in a disciplinary decision, nor was mistaken identity a factor in the case, FIFA added. "First and foremost, the chairman of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee (Claudio Sulser) wishes to state that he deeply regrets the incident and the serious consequences on Neymars health," the statement said. The Luis Suarez biting case earlier in the World Cup raised expectations that Sulsers panel would also punish Zuniga. However, Suarezs bite of Italy defender Giorgio Chiellinis shoulder was missed by match officials. That allowed Sulser to use video evidence to ban the Uruguay forward for nine international matches and four months. The Mexican referee in that case, Marco Rodriguez, will handle the Brazil-Germany semifinal in his first match duty since Uruguay beat Italy 1-0 on June 24. Thiago Silva was booked against Colombia for impeding goalkeeper David Ospina who tried to kick the ball downfield. The FIFA disciplinary code states that cautions can be cancelled only in "exceptional circumstances." The panel "cannot consider the matter given the fact that there is no legal basis entitling it to grant such request," FIFA said. Jalen Brunson Jersey . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations. Josh McRoberts Jersey . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances. http://www.officialmavericksfanstore.com/kids-kostas-antetokounmpo-mavericks-jersey/ . That was OK with him. He was just happy his team came away with two points. Letestu redirected Jack Johnsons shot from the point with 2:38 left, lifting the Blue Jackets past the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 on Monday night.BERLIN -- Gegard Mousasi forced Mark Munoz to tap out in the first round on Saturday in the main event of UFC Fight Night: Munoz vs. Mousasi at Germanys O2 World Berlin. Mousasi (35-4-2) showed resilience after a disappointing February loss to top contender Lyoto Machida. Munoz (13-5) wasted little time working inside for a takedown, but Mousasi showed ample defence, earning top position in an early scramble. Munoz eventually worked back to his feet, but Mousasi was always a step quicker with his movement and more accurate with his strikes. As Munoz continued to press for a takedown, Mousasi battered him with elbows and eventually moved to his opponents back. Bloodied and battered, Munoz tapped out at the 3:57 mark of the first round when Mousasi applied a rear-naked choke. "I worked a lot on the rear-naked choke and the guillotine," said Mousasi. "I set it up with punches, and I was able to get it. Hes a wrestler, so he always comes forward. I wanted to pick up the angles and slowly pick up the pressure." In the nights co-feature, C.B. Dolloway (15-5) made his case for a top-10 ranking with an impressive win over Frances Francis Carmont (22-9), a Tristar Gym fighter who lives in Montreal. Carmont used powerful strikes to batter Dolloway in the opening stages of the fight, kicking hard to the body and firing big right hands. Unfazed, Dolloway began to taunt his opponent and hang his chin before unleashing a crisp left hook that dropped Carmont to the floor. Dolloway pounced to finish, but Carmont quickly recovered and moved back to his feet. The two continued to trade strikes throughout an entertaining first round before Carmont scored a late takedown. However, Dolloway swept immediately to the top and finished the round in top position. Dolloway looked to work the body in the second, while Carmont continued to attack the legs and body with powerful kicks. Dolloway eventually worked inside for a takedown, moving to his opponents back and securing the dominant position. An alert Carmont tried to work for a kimura, but Dolloway kept his arm tucked and again finished the frame in a dominant position. In the third, Carmont initially looked for a takedown, but Dolloway defended the move and countered with one of his own. As blood trickled down his face, Dolloway advanced to his opponents back, but Carmont defended a choke attempt and worked back to his feet. A relentless Dollaway turned back to his wrestling, bringing the fight to the floor and movving quickly to mount. Luka Doncic Jersey. The pair scrambled for the remainder of the fight, but it was Dolloway who again was in top position at the bell. In the end, Dolloways effort was enough to earn him one of the biggest wins of his career by unanimous decision with scores of 30-27, 30-27 and 29-28. "Im exhausted, but I feel on top of the world," Dolloway said. "Francis was hard to get to, and he was a little bit more difficult to get past than I thought he would be. I took a while to adjust and to get into the fight. Now Ive just got to keep working. This is what I want, so Ive just got to keep on working to get there." In a middleweight matchup that failed to live up to expectations, Sean Strickland (15-0) earned a controversial split-decision win over Luke Barnatt (8-1). The contest played out at a moderate pace with neither athlete truly taking control of the pace. Strickland was the crisper striker in the early going, and scored an early takedown in the second frame. But along the way, Strickland suffered a broken hand, and it limited his offence for the rest of the contest. Barnatt picked up his offensive volume in the latter stages of the bout, but he never truly put together any significant combinations, and Strickland was awarded a split-decision win with scores of 28-29, 30-27 and 29-28. UFC president Dana White immediately posted on Twitter, stressing that he felt the wrong man was awarded the victory. "I should have pulled the trigger more," Strickland admitted after the win. "In the third round, I was pretty much useless. I know my cardio was there though, going into the fight, and I knew I could push the pace. I just gave Luke Barnatt a lot of respect. Hes a tough guy." In the nights first main-card contest, Swedish featherweight Niklas Backstrom (8-0) picked up a victory in his UFC debut, submitting Finnish veteran Tom Niinimaki (21-6-1) in the first round. Niinimaki worked hard to get the fight to the floor, but once there, Backstrom scrambled first for a guillotine choke and then transitioned to his opponents back. Once in place, Backstrom locked a sneaky rear-naked choke, forcing a tap from Niinimaki with 45 seconds left in the first round. "Life is weird you know; you just have to work the hardest that you can and then everything will fall into place," an emotional Backstrom said. "This has been a really, really big dream for me. Everything happens so fast in the UFC." Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: RabbitEdu
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12969 Themen und 14828 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 254 Benutzer (18.11.2019 16:14).